Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Would you object .....

.........if Hucks  was loaned to Nottingham forest till the end of the season  ?   we  are now safe from relegation  , and we  don`t have a prayer of the play-offs  , so why not ?   Forest just do not  belong in league one  ,   and I`m pretty sure Hucks  would  do some hard thinking  about giving  Forest a leg up   at this crucial stage  ...

''''excuse me mr wenger, now that your season has finished as your realistically out of any cups or leagues and have the champions league spot near enough completed would you mind releasing thierry henry to poor little old norwich whose fans are in need of some entertainment?"

NO!

Darren''s playing days are numbered. I would rather we see him stay here and continue to score spectacular goals for Norwich City Football Club for the rest of his career. Nottingham Forest have no divine right to be in any division higher just because of past (and I do mean past) glories. Cloughie was fantastic though!.  

sheded wants to go back to supporting his "local" team ;)

Sod Forest! We can still finish well this season and use it as a platform to build on for next year...

And if Forest dont "belong" in league 1 then what are they doing there? Leeds dont "belong" in the toilet end of the championship in some peoples eyes but they are... these clubs aret big clubs anymore... football isnt played in a history book.

jas :)

I wouldn''t be over the  moon, I have to say. I hate to sound selfish but I''ve paid to see games until the end of this season and a great part of the entertainment I''ve paid for, at the moment, is provided by Huckerby. So, as I say, I hate to be selfish but I am a City fan and want to watch him playing for us. I think that Forest will get promoted via the play offs anyhow, as it happens.   

No, not after they knocked us out of the cup with that Keane goal[:@]

Seriously, this would be madness, as has already been mentioned, what if he got seriously injured?  Why? For what means?

I wouldn''t object to loaning them Peter Thorne though.[;)]

hang on! wait a minute.....

who scored our last two goals in our last two matches.....

oh yeah....

who has created our last X amount...

oh yeah....how about we keep him?

I agree with you that Forest don''t deserve to be in Div 1 but hopefully they will soon be back in the Championship. They are too big a club to tarry long in the lower regions. Its a nice thought if you are a Forest fan but I think there would be a huge outcry among City fans if it happened. Can you imagine if he went there and got a bad injury? There would be riots at Carrow Rd

No Sheded, I''m sorry but it''s not a goer.

A deliberately tongue in cheek thread   , that produced a predictable  set of posts !    wazzamatter .... afraid to find out that your team wont function without your main man ?  LMFAO !   

There`s a certain irony   in the current  Hucks  ascendance  ,  and that is , for near two years , he has been  regularly  sniped at  by some of the posters that are now " discovering " him    they know who they are !  and I`ll gladly regurgitate  some of their posts  if they ask !! 

Yes,  I would like to see Forest get into  the champ ! why not ?     be real interesting  to go to the matches  with Norwich  ....  wont it ?    still , they aint done it yet  , but my fingers are crossed  [^o)]

Yeah, go for it. Have him.

I have never really rated the guy anyway.

All hair and no feet.

I understand the sentiment, in that you want Forest in the Champ so that you can actually get to see Norwich play where you live (you still live in Notts, right?)... but my preference would be to loan Peter Thorne to Man City to ensure they get relegated and I can see Norwich play in Manchester! [:D]With the international break and a few away games coming up, I really timed my return to Norwich wrong, didn''t I...?

Yes i would object! As a Norwich fan with a lot of  love for Notts County as my dad is a lifelong Notts fan i would object strongley! If Norwich loan anyone to help another club get out of the league there in im sure Notts would be happy to take Thorne, Mcveigh or even have Hughes back.  No team has a right to be in another league, and Forest can stay in league one till Notts get promoted, the return of another genuine local derby would be great to see.Also, Norwich need Hucks!

thats got to be one of the most abstract posts ever posted here!

we might has well take becks on to the end of the season, hes not wanted by madrid!

we can and have functioned without hucks before and will do again.. 1 man does not make a team...

Reading Shededs post i think he is a forest fan who only follows Norwich because of Darren Huckerby. if hucks signed for Ipswich Tommorow sheded would be paying for a season ticket at poor man road?

[quote user="Alex"]Sheded, are you City or Forest then?????[/quote]

Despite Jas`s  insistance  that I`m a closet Forest fan  , the truth  is I now live  very close to Carrow rd ,  and I  , very gradually , become a Norwich  fan , if only out of pity [:O]  and , yes , I went to the ground  mainly to see Hucks play !   but  I could live with his , inevitable  non presence  ,   he`s done his bit  here , so he aint shamed the Nottingham  reputation  , one day he`ll  meet  City Angel  and make her day [{]   hey Angel  ,  Nott`m women arnt backward in coming forward !  hint !       LOL

I think its possible to support two teams  ! and I`d love to see the teams play each other  , but I`d be a bit schizoid   about the result !  ....

I sympathise with Sheded here and think baiting of him being "a Forest fan" on this and other threads is a tad unfair.I''m Norwich City through and through, but that doesn''t stop me going to see York City occasionally, and I''ve been known to post a word or two on related message boards.  Doesn''t mean I''m any less of a Norwich fan...A bit of tongue in cheek banter is fine, I just hope Sheded doesn''t find himself on the wrong end of vitriol because of his support for other teams, otherwise this monkey will have to get evil... [:)]

[quote user="sheded"]

one day he`ll  meet  City Angel  and make her day [{]   hey Angel  ,  Nott`m women arnt backward in coming forward !  hint !       LOL

[/quote]

I''m not shy  Sheded in fact the opposite, just not sure where I would ever meet up with him to have a proper private chat.

If you can think of anything let me know cause it would make my day. [:)]

ah so clever, what fools that makes we who reply - bow and pray to sheded everyone

Notts is a dump, Forset fans living in the past

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="sheded"]

one day he`ll  meet  City Angel  and make her day [{]   hey Angel  ,  Nott`m women arnt backward in coming forward !  hint !       LOL

[/quote]

I''m not shy  Sheded in fact the opposite, just not sure where I would ever meet up with him to have a proper private chat.

If you can think of anything let me know cause it would make my day. [:)]

[/quote]

Seeing as Hucks  has often chatted with  reporters from the local papers City Angel  , I would ask them  to arrange a meeting for you with Hucks  , as a first approach  ,   but don`t forget  he`s married , with kids [:D]   he might even be  looking at this message board  now and again  !  good luck .

Banntynes Gym and Greens health and fitness are the best places to find Hucks, theres a few Norwich players use Greens to be honest.. i used to see flemmo and Iwan in there a fair bit.. they always chatted to the fans.

[quote user="sheded"]

Seeing as Hucks  has often chatted with  reporters from the local papers City Angel  , I would ask them  to arrange a meeting for you with Hucks  , as a first approach  ,   but don`t forget  he`s married , with kids [:D]   he might even be  looking at this message board  now and again  !  good luck .[/quote]

Maybe Pete the moderator can help, he knows everyone! Or Kathy she knows everyone too!

Perhaps I could do a special interview with him just for the pinkun? [:D]

you''re talking cobblers, Nottingham is great. Forest on the other hand are not....;-) I wouldn''t want to see Hucks go there, what possible benefit would that be to him or norwich?

A prize due here for the weirdest question to be asked in some time???

[quote user="sheded"]

.........if Hucks  was loaned to Nottingham forest till the end of the season  ?   we  are now safe from relegation  , and we  don`t have a prayer of the play-offs  , so why not ?   Forest just do not  belong in league one  ,   and I`m pretty sure Hucks  would  do some hard thinking  about giving  Forest a leg up   at this crucial stage  ...

[/quote]