Sign in to follow this  
sdldjl05

Predictions for tonight?

what are your thoughts on the outcome tonight? Birmingham is a very tricky game at the best of times but we beat them in there own back yard so is there a chance? i think if we concentrate on the job then we could get something out of it if not we are in for a drubbing but i have faith CMON YOU YELLOWS

Depends which Norwich turns up. If they turn up in the same frame of mind as the first half at Cardiff, we could lose 2-0 or even 3-0. If however they turn up like the second half at Cardiff, I fancy a 1-1 draw, or we might even sneak it 2-1!

No McSheffrey....so a closer game than we might fear. Still a defeat however........

Its either a drubbing of Stoke proportions, or we scrape a win with Super Chris on the score sheet. Like Salopian said, depends which frame of mind the players are in at any given moment.

If we go with the same team as Saturday we''ll definitely concede, and we may struggle to score against a very good (and extremely big) defence.

If Dion plays we have a chance, but whether that''s as a striker or defender who knows?!!

I''ll guess he''ll go with same team and we''ll lose 3-1. Sorry! Just don''t get a particularly good feeling for tonight.

[quote user="Salopian"]Depends which Norwich turns up. If they turn up in the same frame of mind as the first half at Cardiff, we could lose 2-0 or even 3-0. If however they turn up like the second half at Cardiff, I fancy a 1-1 draw, or we might even sneak it 2-1!
[/quote]

Agreed Salopian - my range goes from a single goal victory to a 4-0 defeat;   and that is solely dependent upn how we play,  not how Brum play or whether McSheffrey plays or not.

I think the only thing I am confident of is a clean sheet - wont happen 

[quote user="Canary02"]

I''ll guess he''ll go with same team and we''ll lose 3-1. Sorry! Just don''t get a particularly good feeling for tonight.

[/quote]

In my experience, having a bad feeling about a game can be a good thing. They may surprise you.

It''s when you have a good feeling about Norwich performing that''s the problem...

I never get a good feeling when we''re playing Brum, for some reason... We need a win, and it''s certainly not completely out of the question as it depends on which Norwich turn up... A draw would be about right, but I fear a 2-0 defeat here...

I think we can win tonight but do the players?

Norwich only one home league win since December. Fortress Carrow Road?

Brum only one away league win since December. Promotion form?

I''ll go for 2-1 home win.

Well, it''s very difficult to predict, because norwich can bring out two very different teams.

If its 1st half cardiff: 0-4

If its us at our best we''ve been this season under grant: 2-1

Here''s hoping :)

hogesarr

enough of this talk about which team shows up.
CITY will beat them dirty blue noses 2-0 EASY EASY EASY.
and thats the end of that chapter.

(p.s can everyone please show some optimism and not be depressing, thank you)