Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Praise for Norwich fans.

The current season has not been good yet we continue to attract 24,000 for midweek matches with incredible season ticket sales for next year.

Although teams like Derby and Sunderland have higher averages, they are at the top of the table.

I have a simple question.................

How many teams (in ALL of English Football) would attract the same support as Norwich if they were in our current position

Hell, a lot of the Prem clubs cant get 24,000+ for a midweek match against a top side.

If teams like West Ham and Portsmouth were in our spot there is no way they would be getting our crowds.

Personally, I think there might not be 10 clubs in the country who would draw if they were in our exact position.

(bottom half of the champ, coming off 2 losing seasons, last season where we played horrible hoofball and selling a lot of our better players)

So much for "small Norwich", forget Pride of Anglia, more like Pride of English Football.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

The current season has not been good yet we continue to attract 24,000 for midweek matches with incredible season ticket sales for next year.

Although teams like Derby and Sunderland have higher averages, they are at the top of the table.

I have a simple question.................

How many teams (in ALL of English Football) would attract the same support as Norwich if they were in our current position

Hell, a lot of the Prem clubs cant get 24,000+ for a midweek match against a top side.

If teams like West Ham and Portsmouth were in our spot there is no way they would be getting our crowds.

Personally, I think there might not be 10 clubs in the country who would draw if they were in our exact position.

(bottom half of the champ, coming off 2 losing seasons, last season where we played horrible hoofball and selling a lot of our better players)

So much for "small Norwich", forget Pride of Anglia, more like Pride of English Football.

[/quote]absolutely, it''s something to be proud off, fantastic support.