Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Huckerby better than Ronaldinho?

The goal against Birmingham at Carrow Road, Hucks collected a clearence from captain Adam Drury on left midfield, back in his own half, he then just keep running, running and running, and dribbling, dribbling and dribbling totally passed 3 Blues defenders, then fired a low shot to the bottom corner at 25 yards, keeper definitely no chance, world class. Birmingham is top of the Championship we know. 

This goal just reminded me when Ronaldinho of Barcelona, scored against Real Madird when they won 3-1 last season away from home. The twice World footballer of the year Ronaldinho, collect the ball from his own half on the left channel too, beating two defenders and then scored at the keeper''s near post, so Hucks was one defender better than Ronaldinho!

So, Hucks better than Ronaldinho? :-P

I''d love to think he was, but doubt it... but you can bet your arse that if Ronaldinho had scored it, the press and Sky etc would be creaming themselves over it...

Got to agree with Evil monkey in that if that goal had been scored by Ronaldino, Henry, Rooney etc then the footballing world would be talking about it for a long while and it would be shown on MOTD over and over again however this is one of the prices we pay for not being in the top flight and goals like this will only ever be shown on Anglia News and Sky News the following day when they show the goals from the previous night.   

Finally im with sane people lol,

a few weeks ago i was sat in the pub with a few friends - i think not long after the blackpool game. when i put out the opinion that i thought hucks style of play was much like ronaldinho''s - i.e. he attacks and doesn''t really track back. needless to say i got a large amount of grief from chelsea, man u and burnley fans.

Nice to see i''m right after all