Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich v Stoke Predictions

Guess theres no mods about tonight and I was desperate to talk about the game tomorrow. [:(]

Oh well I''m going to predict 2-1 for us which will give us 50 points and make us safe in my opinion.

What do you all think?

If we develop the consistency we need then we will get a victory 2-0 for me.

however stoke remain a tough side to beat and played well on tuesday too so it could be a very close call.

Start with the same side as started on Tuesday (even though i would want colin in at right back)

It would be easy to answer that it all depends on which Norwich team turns up, which to judge from the first half at Cardiff is just not predictable.Stoke will fight to get back into the play-offs, they have power and weight, but optimistically if we can avoid silly mistakes and quickly close down opponents then I think a 1-1- draw is a possibility, 2-1 to us if things run well.

3-0 to norwich, not sure of scorers, think there may be a player sent off and penalty

[quote user="Bob M"]3-0 to norwich, not sure of scorers, think there may be a player sent off and penalty[/quote]

Will a black and white dog invade the pitch in the 17th ninute and a one legged pigeon land on the centre spot at half time?

[quote user="Salopian"]It would be easy to answer that it all depends on which Norwich team turns up, which to judge from the first half at Cardiff is just not predictable.

Stoke will fight to get back into the play-offs, they have power and weight, but optimistically if we can avoid silly mistakes and quickly close down opponents then I think a 1-1- draw is a possibility, 2-1 to us if things run well.

[/quote]

Yes will depend on which Norwich turn up but lets help them by making as much noise as we can and intermidating the opposition

CMON YOU YELLOWS

Stoke played really well at Sunderland.  I think today could be another low after a high.  1-3 to Stoke, one of Stoke''s being a penalty and us having someone sent off, we will score first too.

I was going to put Martin down to score but got a feeling he maybe rested because he has started to tire a bit quicker. If he starts i say he scores first, if not then maybe Etuhu (if he turns up)

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I was going to put Martin down to score but got a feeling he maybe rested because he has started to tire a bit quicker. If he starts i say he scores first, if not then maybe Etuhu (if he turns up)[/quote]He is starting so Martin to score first. final score 3-1

[quote user="Bob M"]3-0 to norwich, not sure of scorers, think there may be a player sent off and penalty[/quote]If it''s any consolation, there was a player sent of :)