Substitutes

• 25 Hoult,
  • 04 Eustace,
  • 10 Fuller,
  • 21 Martin,
  • 31 Dickinson

Ref: P Taylor

[quote user="Lord Flashart"]

sounds like great link up play with Martin - a beautiful partnership forming there.

Earnie must be a little worried

[/quote]It''s true. I keep making this point as well, i just can''t see at the moment where earnshaw would fit into the TEAM. We are actaully sounding like a cohesive unit now, which was never really the case when earnshaw was in the team. Now i''m going to get slagged off big time

i agree completely with you - although earnshaw is norwichs top scorer at the moment, you have to look beyond that.

martin is possibly england finest upcoming player - and hes going to go onto play amazing football as he grows up, but he aready is now. and as it has been said in previous comments, huckerby is playnig his best football at the moment. a team up between huck and martin would surely benefit us a lot more in the long run.

i would even go so far as to say if we got offers from earnshaw to consider taking them in order to pump money into transfers to strengthen up our team in other departments.

[quote user="Lord Flashart"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]How are we sounding? I just read shackell hit the post? are we the better team? Possession seems pretty even[/quote]

First half we were all over them

Second half we took the foot off the gas and to be honest Stoke are the better team

[/quote]It is so annoying. I don''t know why Norwich have such a tendency to back off on such a slender lead. Hopefully Dion is restoring a bit of leadership skills on the pitch right now for the final run in

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="Lord Flashart"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]How are we sounding? I just read shackell hit the post? are we the better team? Possession seems pretty even
[/quote]

First half we were all over them

Second half we took the foot off the gas and to be honest Stoke are the better team

[/quote]

It is so annoying. I don''t know why Norwich have such a tendency to back off on such a slender lead. Hopefully Dion is restoring a bit of leadership skills on the pitch right now for the final run in
[/quote]

It''s all good - although they were better they never really threatened. Sounds like Grant has some discipline in defence finally. Any coinceidence that it has been since Lppin joined and Hux''s was moved up front????

Well done, City... another clean sheet, 50 points and now 12 points from the bottom three... careful, Norwich, or Smudger and Cluck won''t be able to claim we''ll be relegated any more... [;)]

Well I thought that was a fairly dull game.

Thought it too long to bring Dion on, another difficult game for Chris Martin who didn''t do anything expect lay on the goal. He just didn''t get a kick other than that. That''s not his fault really it was just too much of an ask, as it was against Birminghams big defenders.

Fozzie worked hard but he''s clearly not cut out to play wide left and when he did come on we lost the balance, nothing came down the left side for us after that.

Things are still looking good for Norwich though and with Earnie back we''ll start winning games more comfortably than 1-0.

[quote user="the son of doc"]i agree completely with you - although earnshaw is norwichs top scorer at the moment, you have to look beyond that. martin is possibly england finest upcoming player - and hes going to go onto play amazing football as he grows up, but he aready is now. and as it has been said in previous comments, huckerby is playnig his best football at the moment. a team up between huck and martin would surely benefit us a lot more in the long run. i would even go so far as to say if we got offers from earnshaw to consider taking them in order to pump money into transfers to strengthen up our team in other departments.[/quote]

Steady on, quality...yes Englands finest.........no by some way

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Well done, City... another clean sheet, 50 points and now 12 points from the bottom three... careful, Norwich, or Smudger and Cluck won''t be able to claim we''ll be relegated any more... [;)]
[/quote]

we should have never been in this position in the first place, i find no joy in escaping relegation. in saying that its nice to actually start winning games again.

hah yeah, just read over the way i phrased it - i didnt mean the best product of english football! although i do predict and england career for him.... ? no ... well, maybe...

i just meant for his age and his consistency at the moment, it would be a very wise move to keep him!