Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Caption Competition

John Terry attempts to latch on to a bouncing ball from Norwich''s Chris Brown.

or

It becomes increasingly apparent that John Terry is still suffering the ill affects of his head injury as he chases the wrong ball.

How about:

John Terry of Chelsea battles with Chris Brown of Norwich during the FA Cup 5th Round match between Chelsea and Norwich at Stamford Bridge.

Terry and Brown felt stupid when they realised they had left their panto horse costume in the changing room!!!

some good efforts here lads and lasses, keep it up!....... as for judging so far, although ''splendid rush'' you did almost get the nod ;) but the winner for me as of yet is ''fluffty''''s entry, very good

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]

How about:

John Terry of Chelsea battles with Chris Brown of Norwich during the FA Cup 5th Round match between Chelsea and Norwich at Stamford Bridge.

[/quote]

its funny''s cousin!

Dear Webteam,Do you think this would be a good permanent fixture for the board? For example, it could pinned at the top of the board, and say maybe the winner of each photo has to submit a new photo and judge the entries and so on...?  Cheers

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i think this would be a good feature.. perhaps the original poster could post a new one every week.

jas :)

[/quote]

Good idea, although probably not a good idea for the reverse "picture the caption" after this one I just spotted on BBC''s football page:

"Roeder pinning his hopes on Butt"

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i think this would be a good feature.. perhaps the original poster could post a new one every week.

jas :)

[/quote]

Good idea, although probably not a good idea for the reverse "picture the caption" after this one I just spotted on BBC''s football page:

"Roeder pinning his hopes on Butt"

[/quote]

LOL!! [Y]

hey, thanks again for all the entries, im happy to put up one a week, most likely on a monday evening after the weekends action has taken place where i will announce the winner of the previous week''s picture if thats sounds ok?

entirely up to you dude, you thought of it! I thought it might make it a bit more interesting if the winner of the caption then chooses a new photo and judges the entries but as i said, it was your brainchild so I''m easy.