Sign in to follow this  
barclay4ever

hope back at carrow road

was it just me or was there more of a sense of anticipation and hope at carrow on saturday? felt to me like people wer starting to remember wot it was like to win, be proud of the team and some hope that we could finally acheive somethine and were going in the right direction. hearing som of those old chants we havnt heard for a wile ("keep the green flying high" etc.) just reminded of me of those days of winning the league and feeling like we were capable of beating whoever we wer playing

A little.
Was more like that tuesday for me, saturday got a bit "end of season".

There is some hope there though.

Not just you, I felt it too!

The togetherness is coming back, the atmosphere of protest and discontent has gone. It''s a long road back to "Fortress Carrow Road" but I think we have turned the corner.

A glimmer of it - as I posted in my game summary,  but we have seen glimmers at varous stages over the last couple of seasons only for them to be snuffed out before they really started.

A break now is a little unfortunate as it may stop the momentum we are hopefully building

I definitely felt it and it is great!! I think that it was the first time for ages that I have been down there actually expecting that we should win. And, what is more, at one nil up I actually believed that we could hold on to the lead - now that we have a more solid and consistent midfield I think it is showing that our defence is not as bad as I thought it was - perhaps Grant was right about that too.

Will Bing Crosby be joinin'' Hope on "The Road to Carrow Road" I liked all the other films they made together.....Strange though, I thought they''d both passed away?