Sign in to follow this  
gissing canary

leeds and cresswell

Leeds are approaching as good as being relegated, and so most of their players are likely to be wanting out, so I wondered if anyone thought any of them were worth taking a punt on?i know they are the players that are getting the club relegated, but might be able to take something from them on the cheap.Cresswell i think would be a good signing for us, he has also been injured much of the season, and seems to be really trying now he is back, and beckford they put out on loan?dont know if anyone else thinks we might be able to garb the odd bargin there?

Cressy could be good, and maybe someone like Frazer Richardson... unfortunately, most of the other players are garbage, hence their league position! They over-acheived last season with very average players and an average manager... now they''ve replaced him with an even worse one and there really is no escape...Mind, you can see Leeds holding out for extortionate transfer fees in order to relieve their burden of debt, despite the council, the tax-payer and probably the Queen taking pity and giving them cash...

Cresswell is a bit of an overrated duffer, in my opinion.

1 16 second clip on you tube is not enough to judge Beckford By.... whats his record like? is he Darren Beckfords son?

jas :)

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="chicken"]Healy?[/quote] Too similar to Martin and Earnie I would say.[/quote]

And not as good as either of them.

What if Earnie should go?

I think Healy is likely to go to a top Championship/low premiership club next season as he has the quality to way in with 20 goals a season.

I don''t think we will get him but should Earnshaw go then he could be a more economic replacement.

I have a strange feeling they will avoid relegation, possibly on the last afternoon of the season.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Mark .Y."]

I have a strange feeling they will avoid relegation, possibly on the last afternoon of the season.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

I''m with you there Mark. A feeling in the ol'' gut...

[quote user="USA Canary"]I have that feeling as well...it''s quite tight at the bottom and their not really that many points away from safety.[/quote]I was going to make a link between your statement and your Avatar but i feel it would get blocked so i have held myself back