Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Martin

Martin is suddenly elevated  into England  material !   has boy wonder  signed any  papers for NCFC yet ?  

Good question Sheded. Has Martin signed a professional contract yet ? I seem to recall reading that he had been offered a contract but he hadn''t yet signed. Surprising really, I would have thought that Downcaster would have had him signed up the moment he started reading good reports on hin in the press preparatory to selling him off for a nice, fat profit.

not yet he hasnt sheded...

the club, as per usual, are dithering... watch Arsenal come in and take him off us...

jas :)

On current performances martin will be an U21 this time next season and injuries taken into consideration pushing for a full cap in two seasons.

Will he be with us? I hear that other clubs are watching him, but thats to be expected, I just don''t understand why we haven''t nailed him down yet. Is Doncaster looking at the value of an upward surging Martin or a injury recovering Earnie in the summer sales?

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]So how long does everyone think it will be before he makes it to the senior England squad? And do you think he''ll still be with us.........?[/quote]i don''t know but if David Nugent xan make it then Martin can make it! Personally i can''t believe Nugent is in the full  England Squad. It used to be a big thing to be called up for England but now any half decent player seems to get a run out.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]So how long does everyone think it will be before he makes it to the senior England squad? And do you think he''ll still be with us.........?[/quote]i don''t know but if David Nugent xan make it then Martin can make it! Personally i can''t believe Nugent is in the full  England Squad. It used to be a big thing to be called up for England but now any half decent player seems to get a run out.[/quote]

steve maclaren says he can! so that means he can! steve is the man!.........................obv

Its pretty obvious  that  its NOT the boards fault  that Martin  hasn`t signed up !  given  his successful link up with Hucks , and  confident  play in general  , you would expect Grant  to ask the board to  get a contract out of him  ...

My guess is that Martin  is holding out  ,  and I wouldn`t expect  him to be in the team next season [:S]

you may be right sheded... "local lad wont desert us" is all a myth in the modern game im afraid...

he''ll happily sit on the bench of a premiership reserve side for 20 grand a week...

jas :)