Sign in to follow this  
Truthseeker

EDP Fan's Eye article

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Master J-Do Pur"] [quote user="nutty nigel"]

Last time this happened we lost Rossi!!! [;)]

Kathy - Is it to be Duffy or Gunny now we have lost "Deadly Doug"?

[/quote]I miss Rossi[/quote]What actually happened there? I missed something and have never managed to glean the details since...[/quote]Here you go - Found ithttp://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/799009/ShowPost.aspx[/quote]Can you sum it up in a word?

5 posts in just over 24 hours and you have vanished Truthseeker.Obviously you were day off on sunday and did not get home until after 5pm yesterday.Look out old boy as your time is nearly up.It is amazing what you can find out by making a few calls and calling in a favour.It is called old fashioned detective work.Lets face it i should know all about that ! Please do not get paronoid.I would call you simon but that would be a waste of print would it not ? Feel free to email me like you did Kathy.

[quote user="tilly"] 5 posts in just over 24 hours and you have vanished Truthseeker.Obviously you were day off on sunday and did not get home until after 5pm yesterday.Look out old boy as your time is nearly up.It is amazing what you can find out by making a few calls and calling in a favour.It is called old fashioned detective work.Lets face it i should know all about that ! Please do not get paronoid.I would call you simon but that would be a waste of print would it not ? Feel free to email me like you did Kathy.
[/quote]

ooooh errr missus...

CJF had better be on his guard [:S]

Is this the same NCISA committee that had a big bust up because some of its members wanted to sign a confidentiality agreement with NCFC so that they could get the real low down on what was happening at NCFC, without consulting the NCISA membership first? ....I think we should be told.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Is this the same NCISA committee that had a big bust up because some of its members wanted to sign a confidentiality agreement with NCFC so that they could get the real low down on what was happening at NCFC, without consulting the NCISA membership first? ....I think we should be told.

[/quote]

No. That simple.

All these NCISA threads seem to become full of mystery and intrigue, it all seems beyond the average poster on here. After that guy wanted Hooze sacked we got one of the craziest threads I can remember. There seem to be a lot of people post only on these subjects.

For the record I think it was Truthseeker in the Boardroom with Delia''s Rolling Pin.

Kathy... what I really wanted to know..... is.................

Duffy or Gunn?????

It''s just like watching The Bill....

Cmon Truthseeker, Kathy, JohnTilson and Adam Aiken have all replied to your concerns so its about time you came clean ?

Who are you??? Who are you???

Or do we have to wait for Dectective Tilly to tell us. [:)]

Having had a few tussles with  " committees "  , and finding out  all the petty intrigues  , and petty power  craving that goes with the territory  ! I`m not at all surprised   to learn that   this scenario  could be  manifesting itself   at NCISA !     Truthseeker is being reviled  by most posters , and maybe they know more than me about this ?   but how much of it is down to  personal bias  ?    all I can say is ..... smoke   ... fire ?    ... all a bit Warmington on sea eh ?   Capt Mannering  is stepping down for a while,  and corporal Jones  panics [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

All these NCISA threads seem to become full of mystery and intrigue, it all seems beyond the average poster on here. After that guy wanted Hooze sacked we got one of the craziest threads I can remember. There seem to be a lot of people post only on these subjects.

For the record I think it was Truthseeker in the Boardroom with Delia''s Rolling Pin.

Kathy... what I really wanted to know..... is.................

Duffy or Gunn?????

It''s just like watching The Bill....

[/quote]

Thank you Nigel for the voice of reason. Duffy is the answer to your question.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Cmon Truthseeker, Kathy, JohnTilson and Adam Aiken have all replied to your concerns so its about time you came clean ?

Who are you??? Who are you???

Or do we have to wait for Dectective Tilly to tell us. [:)]

[/quote]I hope it is santa. Although i always assume he is a fairly happy chap, don''t know why though Stick out tongue [:P]

I think you can see from the posts on this from neutrals that they are rather bored and uninterested by your pointless crusade. I appreciate that NCISA is not everyone''s cup of tea and never will be and I am always happy to engage in polite reasoned debate about issues with anyone, on here, on the telephone or in person. Your campaign however is faceless and insidious. You toss around inaccuracies, unfounded criticisms, falsehoods and inferences and claim to have obtained them from ''those in the know''. Well ''those in the know'' either do not exist and are feeding you garbage to fuel some perverse agenda of their own. Even when those affected by your bile take the trouble to answer them politely and fairly you continue, and  the next day another piece of drivel appears. Please take on board the lessons from this thread, not from me, John or Adam, but from the ordinary Norwich City loving folks on here, and turn your attentions to some other unsuspecting group of people

I have nothing against NCISA, good luck to them... but turthseekers personal gripe against them seems odd! perhaps he feels the joining fee is to steep, perhaps a member of NCISA stepped on his toe at St Annies hall last week, perhaps he has little or no understanding of how the organisation works and is sounding off for no reason whatsoever...

either way, he could stop....no one cares what he thinks about NCISA. if he is unhappy then why whinge constantly?

People these days are unhappy with a product or service, or with a group or organisation, and will whinge and make accusations till the cows come home but wont actualyl do anything! if you want something done then u have to act...

im sure if u have an issue with NCISA then a polite, well constructed email will allow them to see what probelm you have truthseeker, maybe they can discuss it with u and see what it is they are doing wrong (if anything) and put it right...

better than giving urslf an Ulcer no?

jas :)

• Like 1

Kathys latest post is aimed at you truthseeker but at this moment in time i suspect you are taking lunch with Bin Laden in a deep cave in a remote area on the pakistan borders avoiding the Tilly led special forces but like Saddam WE WILL FIND YOU.Cheerio but not goodbye Truthseeker.

Maybe Truthseeker is actually me? And i have dual accounts? It''s happened before. Although i can''t imagine that to be the case as i don''t know anything about it, but i''ll keep my eye out!

[quote user="tilly"]Kathys latest post is aimed at you truthseeker but at this moment in time i suspect you are taking lunch with Bin Laden in a deep cave in a remote area on the pakistan borders avoiding the Tilly led special forces but like Saddam WE WILL FIND YOU.Cheerio but not goodbye Truthseeker.
[/quote]

Indeed Truthsama Bin Hindin''...

...bring out your weapons of mass discussion... if in fact, they exist. (No, I don''t want to see your dossier...)

The NCISA has announced a major break in the hunt for Truthsama bin Hidin‘. New intelligence indicates the wily terror kingpin has ditched his traditional username and now goes under the name of former player Jim Blair.

This choice of username rather sums up his knowledge of canary legends past and present. But according to their source Truthsama is convinced the name makes him harder to find amongst other posters.

"Mr. Truthsama bin Hidin‘, you can run, but you can''t hide," NCISA Special Services Commander Tilson said, with his trademark steely resolve. "Google will find you."

Mr. Tilson concluded his speech by warning the forum''s most wanted madman, "I''m searching you on Google right now, and I''m feeling lucky."

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Maybe Truthseeker is actually me? And i have dual accounts? It''s happened before. Although i can''t imagine that to be the case as i don''t know anything about it, but i''ll keep my eye out!
[/quote] hmm now you say that.... you do only speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... can it truly be you oh truthfull one? haha only joking master..

[quote user="tilly"]Kathys latest post is aimed at you truthseeker but at this moment in time i suspect you are taking lunch with Bin Laden in a deep cave in a remote area on the pakistan borders avoiding the Tilly led special forces but like Saddam WE WILL FIND YOU.Cheerio but not goodbye Truthseeker.
[/quote]

Is it really that important ????

Cmon Truthseeker, you''ve visited this site the past few days so

Who are you?? Who are you??