Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

www.ncfc-goals.5u.com --> Site Completed Early!

Well, as i said it would take abuot 3 days, for now im using a free host (with little, if any advertisement), and have got it done and ready.There is the last 5 goals already submitted, with lots more being added as i speak.To get to the site, simply click HEREThere will also be links to other NCFC videos.Im currently creating a page dedicated to: NCFC Latest goal video, so it will be easy to find.I thank all. I read UEA canary said he was happy to help. Cheers for the offer, i may need you when i revert to a domain i pay for and make the site professional.Thankyou, Callum (hogesar)

[quote user="dickyst220"]Much big thanks for a great site.........[/quote]OooOoo..cheers.It''s actually not that good at the moment, Saturday will see alot more content. Next week there will be a brand new design (if i have time, in flash), and may have a .com etc domain.

[quote user="cityangel"]Thanks for that, good idea.[/quote]

Cheers, and..

UPDATE:

- NCFC Latest Goal Vid page added

- NCFC Best EVER goal video page added

Well Im going to bump one last time to make sure those who havent seen can do - expecially if they''re gonna be after the stoke goal, i''m hoping to be the first one too that :P

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Your website is now proudly sitting as a shortcut on my Firefox toolbar next to the pinkun'' shortcut. You should be very proud
[/quote]

Hehe.. :P

Im flattered..

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]When will you be able to put the Huckerby goal up mate on the website?[/quote]I can upload as soon as its shown on tv.

It''s on my favourites now as well, well done Hogesar!Nice interplay between Hucks and Martin for that one, set him up with a backheel! Martin is a cheeky little chappy isn''t he! [:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]It''s on my favourites now as well, well done Hogesar!Nice interplay between Hucks and Martin for that one, set him up with a backheel! Martin is a cheeky little chappy isn''t he! [:)][/quote]where on the website is it? the last goal on there is the huckerbys goal still according to what my computer is telling me?

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Got it now. Hasn''t seemed to have updated if you put in www. but if you don''t the goal is up. Don''t really understand myself. I think i am gay for Martin
[/quote]

Hmm, thanks for telling me. It''s most likely because my host is being slow

thanks,

hogesarr

[quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Got it now. Hasn''t seemed to have updated if you put in www. but if you don''t the goal is up. Don''t really understand myself. I think i am gay for Martin[/quote]

thanks,

hogesarr

[/quote]It is on www. now

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"][quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Got it now. Hasn''t seemed to have updated if you put in www. but if you don''t the goal is up. Don''t really understand myself. I think i am gay for Martin[/quote]

thanks,

hogesarr

[/quote]It is on www. now[/quote]Yeah, a little slow uploading. It will be okay, slowly but surely.

[quote user="Big Ginge"]

Great site. I''ve just uploaded Huckerby''s goal against Brum to youtube. A bit slow to load but better quality than some of the other offerings. Feel free to add it to the site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO11cu-N6f8

[/quote]Thanks for that, i will try to upload it onto the site.Just wondering if anyone knew why the embed html source isnt working?Cheers,Hogesar

<embed> not working on here? I thought it was blocked by default because of a hypothetical risk of security holes in embedded objects, but having a look it appears it isn''t (maybe I got rid of it a few months ago). I''ll look in some other config settings in the next few days. If not, blame permissions on this text editor (something that has been looked into, but we can''t change for now).

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]<embed> not working on here? I thought it was blocked by default because of a hypothetical risk of security holes in embedded objects, but having a look it appears it isn''t (maybe I got rid of it a few months ago). I''ll look in some other config settings in the next few days. If not, blame permissions on this text editor (something that has been looked into, but we can''t change for now).
[/quote]

Cheers for going into detail Vince. Unfortunately, im referring to my website, and embedding the youtube videos, instead of links :P

Looking good hogesar

Any chance of adding goals conceeded for an all round picture?

Boys,I have access to a TV card on my Mac, so I''ll start recording the championship highlights on Sunday and then I can cut it down to form a highlight reel of our game.  It should be at excellent quality, I have a digital reciever and it records at broadcast quality.OTBC!Chunky

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Looking good hogesar

Any chance of adding goals conceeded for an all round picture?

[/quote]

Some time, some time..

Well done hogesar.

Despite the fact that as a confirmed troglodyte who thinks that " slow hosts " are found at parties and " macs " are worn in the rain, I, and I''m sure most other posters on here, appreciate the trouble you''ve gone to to set this up.

You''ll probably tell me it was all set up in a " couple of clicks " but, if that was the case, I''d keep quiet and milk it for all it''s worth.......

Thanks again