Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Safri out for the rest of season!

or he will be after playing for morroco on the 25th, remember what happened last time he played an international, he was to tired for the next month!

Can we all just persuade Safri to retire from international football?? I respect his love for his country, and willingness to play for them,  but I selfishly would love to see him devote his time to us!!!

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]or he will be after playing for morroco on the 25th, remember what happened last time he played an international, he was to tired for the next month![/quote]Do you have to write Subjects like this when it is purely misleading?

Give the poor chap a chance he has been on top from recently, why are so many posts always negative?

Ok, I know it''s not the best thing to have players flying all over the world for internationals but you know the risks when you sign these guys. I believe that is why PG is looking at bring home grown players in.

DAMM IT

my joke post may turn out to be correct

Safri was stretchered off playing for morrocco, and the club havent been able to contact him.

DOH!

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

DAMM IT

my joke post may turn out to be correct

Safri was stretchered off playing for morrocco, and the club havent been able to contact him.

DOH!

[/quote]

They havent invented telephones on stretchers yet.....

how do u know the club havent been able to contact him?and i just checked the international resutls for saturday.... and Morocco didnt play it looks like...is there a match report anywhere? they might mention the injury

jas :)

Zimbabwe''s Nations Cup dreams were dealt a major blow when being held to a 1-1 draw by Morocco in Harare on Sunday.

The home side needed to beat the Group Twelve leaders to have a realistic chance of qualifying for next year''s finals in Ghana.

Yet the Moroccans opened the scoring in the National Sports Stadium when Youssef Hadji headed home Bouchaib El Mobarki''s cross after only nine minutes.

After 81 minutes, midfielder Esrom Nyandoro''s long-range free-kick handed Zimbabwe their first point of the qualifying campaign.

In a three-team group, Morocco have four points from two games while second-placed Malawi have three.

Zimbabwe prop up the table with one point following their first goal and draw in Group Twelve.

Morocco''s Atlas Lions host the Warriors in the next round of qualifiers in June.

No mention of Safri though!

i saw it at work, cant remember where, im still looking

it said he was carried off on a stretcher, but they didnt know if he came back on as morrocco had already used thier 3 subs, and that there was a reporting restriction on western journlaists.

Mr Waghorn had the story of safri''s injury on his site earlier in the week. I''m not sure if it''s still there though...

i hate to say i told you so. (its on the main pinkun page)

whens the poor guy going to get a break, is he a marked man in africa?

we need him playing if we are going to get anywere near a respectable position this season

(and whens he going to get his contract renewed, grant has to put his personal issues aside, cos we cant just afford to replace him)

Saf has reported back fully fit, all rumours of injury were just that. Some people are idiots..

thank god!

though he was carried off.

still cant find the report i saw it on though