Sign in to follow this  
sket

ryan jarvis

Well if you sign someone on loan and they score 5 in 2 for you then they are going to be a bit of a hero. Remember David Neilson when he scored all those goals for us on loan - he become a bit of a messiah then. Sadly once we signed him permanently the goals dried up!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

Good point.Jarvis has worked hard for us when he has played, run around a bit too much looking for the ball.

What is he worth?

[/quote]

Interesting how people see different things in football, Jarvis has always seemed lazy to me.

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

Good point.Jarvis has worked hard for us when he has played, run around a bit too much looking for the ball.

What is he worth?

[/quote]

Interesting how people see different things in football, Jarvis has always seemed lazy to me.

[/quote] I wouldn''t have said he looked lazy but a bit off the pace and let down by his first touch. That could be because he was lacking match fitness and the sharpness you get with playing regularly!

I remember one of his more recent appearances for us when he came on as a sub.

At that stage of the game you''d like your young striker coming off the bench to squeeze the ball and put defenders under pressure, like Chris Martin does. But he didn''t, he barely broke sweat and at best he was running alongside people.

Lazy.