Sign in to follow this  
BES

Crouch..Sven..

We have until Thursday for the transfer deadline? Will NW be able to sign him on loan (Crouch)for the rest of the season?....I really hope so...as for Svensson I think he''s a fraud, I said early on that he needed to play and show his potential, he has played and has no potential....I think NW should cut his losses, as we only paid circa £50,000, Leon has shown great potential and I hope will be playing along side Hucks in all remaining games....Lets all pray that NW can pull a huge white rabbit out of the hat and get crouch..On a positive note all you fans were amazing yesterday and the support is great.. lets not get too down, we will get that winning sparkle back its when not whether....

i agree im still not convinced with Svensson
Obviously we use him as a target man, but natural he isnt one
he isnt happy with winning stuff in the air. Although i dare say this we should sign roberts or if we can crouch. Play start with Roberts and bring Svensson on as a sub, he made quite a impact in the West Brom game as they wernt expecting him. And believe it or not on Radio Norfolk he admited he wasnt match fit so why did worthy play him for 90 minutes???

what you think?

AJ.. Its funny how we all want one thing then another, and yes like alot of posters we keep changing our minds, so I think im taking a back seat and leaving it to Nige, fact is ive no idea, I have lots and lots of opinions, moans and groans as the rest, the only thing im sure about is Hucks and Leon, but hey you could see me on here voicing my opinion again soon, but ill try not 2!