Sign in to follow this  
Carl Cort

fickle norwich fans

a couple of weeks ago it was all ''play svensson! play svensson!'' now he has one bad game (along with 10 others) and it seems everyone wants rid of him. GET A GRIP!!!

So your saying Carl that even though Sven has been shocking and McKenzie brilliant, we should all support him because we liked the look of him when he came in??? I don''t think so. We should play players who are performing well

Guilty.....I so wanted him 2 play...he has, and he''s not cut the mustard....I wanted him 2 b so good on the pitch but he''s not....r u saying you still want him 2 play....do you think he''s good...this does not make me fickle, just a realist....

And after the bradford game everyone said that Hux and Mackenzie would NEVER work and we MUST have a target man back because they were too similar - I said we should persevere with MacHux partnership but was ground down.

Svens only crime is to have failed to score - ignoring the fact that the service to him on saturday was below sunday league standard and has been for several games. As for not winning a header I distinctly remember it being his flick on that led to Leons best chance - saved by Vaesen, as was Svens smart shot that was the best piece of striking on display on Saturday.

As far as mackenzie is concerned he has scored 5 in 10 games and looked no better or no worse than Sven or Hux - all three had very average games.

Sven does us a job, better than the alternative - sorry Iwan, and the doubts of Hux and Leon together remain.

At the end of the day we need our midfield to function from the first minute and to have anattacking left back combined with a passing game mixed with the occassional long ball for Hux to win the game for us with... its o so simple really.

We are top of the league!