Sign in to follow this  
1st Wizard

oh dear!

1 v 0 up but can''t go on to win the game... now back in trouble, the scummers go back above us and yes i know derby are quality team but we now have cardiff away where we will get nothing and birmingham at home next tuesday where we will be lucky to get 3 points, so in total that is a maximum of 3 points from 9 and back down to the doldrums of 18th i fear

if only we could actually win a game

To be fair we were really unlucky tonight. Started very brightly and deserved to be ahead and the players showed great commitment and played to a high tempo. Switched off with their equaliser and then undone by some poor refereeing who totally lost the plot in  the last 20 mins. If we play like that the rest of the season i''m sure we will comfortably stay up.

er hold onwe just won 2 away games in a row and put in a good performance tonight. Derby are top of the championship for goodness sake. Have some faith, we may do better than you are expecting against cardiff and brum. We are 9 points above the relegation zone and playing quite well.

Disgracefull officiating cost us at least a point tonight. Thats the way it goes when you are near the bottom.

Derby will never get a luckier win this season. The equaliser that wasn''t incident should keep the ref awake at nights. It was either a red card for the foul on Hucks or a goal. You can''t play on and then ignore the original incident and give offside.

Totally speechless.

Oh Dear, More like How the **** did we lose that. We were extremely unfortunate, and at Carrow Road, The Future''s Bright The Future''s Chris Martin

Were you there No. 4? I only ask because I wonder how that came across on the radio? Be interesting to know because most people sitting anywhere near me agreed that we were stitched and were really unlucky (not sure that this is the right word, when I actually think that Derby were total cheats) not to have got at least a point tonight. I think that we may yet get a few points from our next fixtures - I thought that we really played well for a lot of tonight''s game.

I couldn''t make it tonight but I did listen to the whole game on the radio, and for the first half we played well and up until we conceded we were playing some of the best football in ages.. but then the naivety struck in and we conceded 2 soft goals we shouldn''t have and then did not too much about it, I was by no means saying we played bad but we can''t win games and I woul rather have seen us play shocking and scrape 1 v 0 than see us play well and lose