Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Dixon Time to go

[quote user="USAcanary"]

If only we could invent a machine that combines Dixons physical talent and Andy Hughes workrate/passion.

The problem is such a player would probably be too good for us and playing in the prem.

[/quote]I''ve thought that before, and I name him Etuhughes... would be an awesome player, methinks!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="USAcanary"]

If only we could invent a machine that combines Dixons physical talent and Andy Hughes workrate/passion.

The problem is such a player would probably be too good for us and playing in the prem.

[/quote]

I''ve thought that before, and I name him Etuhughes... would be an awesome player, methinks!
[/quote]

Or the worst ever in a city shirt[;)] disinterested and having an uncany knack of putting the ball straight out without it bouncing in field 

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

as Long as dickson gets his wage slip he doesnt need to bother.

theres someone like that at Every company.

jas :)

[/quote]

That''s just way way way over the top jas!

[/quote]

what is.. the fact that Dickson has, (not in the last game apart from the howlers), for the majority of the season just pulled his kit on and got paid...?

or the fact that theres one in every organisation? Im sure you work with someone who doesnt give 2 hoots about the job, the company, his/her colleagues as long as they money goes in the bank.

[/quote]

Is that what you seriously think Dickson Etuhu does or are you just in a bad mood??

If I worked with you I''d probably sack you....

joke...

JOKE...

honest... 

I think.... [*-)]

[/quote]

i have been a grumpy bugger the lst few days.. as has relfected in some of my threads i think... the pressures of life im afraid! sorry if i have annoyed anyone

exactly, he was allowed to slide and to take the team down with him (not just etuhu granted but that very same idle attitude).  We all know what he''s capable of,  a damm good player,  so fella why doesnt he play like that week in week out like what he''s paid to do?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

as Long as dickson gets his wage slip he doesnt need to bother.

theres someone like that at Every company.

[/quote]

That''s just way way way over the top jas!

[/quote]

what is.. the fact that Dickson has, (not in the last game apart from the howlers), for the majority of the season just pulled his kit on and got paid...?

or the fact that theres one in every organisation? Im sure you work with someone who doesnt give 2 hoots about the job, the company, his/her colleagues as long as they money goes in the bank.

[/quote]

Is that what you seriously think Dickson Etuhu does or are you just in a bad mood??

If I worked with you I''d probably sack you....

joke...

JOKE...

honest... 

I think.... [*-)]

[/quote]

i have been a grumpy bugger the lst few days.. as has relfected in some of my threads i think... the pressures of life im afraid! sorry if i have annoyed anyone

[/quote]

I have days like that too Jas

It''s spring now and the club is recovering too!