Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Fact #1.

Worthington''s 9 games i/c before the ultimatum (pre-Burnley) yielded 11 pts: average 1.22 pts/match.

Grant''s 20 games i/c (i.e post-QPR) have yielded 25 points: average 1.25 pts/match.

If we lose on Saturday, Grant will have 25 points from 21 matches: average 1.19 pts/match.

If we win on Saturday, Grant will have 28 points from 21 matches: average 1.33 pts/match.

Question. Will Grant avoid the dreaded vote of confidence after Saturday?[:-*]

Good luck Peter. I hope you can turn it around.

OTBC

We have 31 points from 37 matches.If we continue to average 1.25 points per match for the next 15 matches, we will get a further 19 (18.75 points rounded up) points, giving us a total of 50 points.The average points total for a relegated team in recent times is 48 or 49 points.If results don''t improve, we will avoid relegation.I really hope results improve though. On the basis of current performances we''re due a run.   We just need someone who can stick the ball in the onion bag.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]We have 31 points from 37 matches.

If we continue to average 1.25 points per match for the next 15 matches, we will get a further 19 (18.75 points rounded up) points, giving us a total of 50 points.

The average points total for a relegated team in recent times is 48 or 49 points.

If results don''t improve, we will avoid relegation.

I really hope results improve though. On the basis of current performances we''re due a run.   We just need someone who can stick the ball in the onion bag.
[/quote]

19 points plus the 37 we already have was 56 points when I went to School blahblahblah.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]We have 31 points from 37 matches.

If we continue to average 1.25 points per match for the next 15 matches, we will get a further 19 (18.75 points rounded up) points, giving us a total of 50 points.

The average points total for a relegated team in recent times is 48 or 49 points.

If results don''t improve, we will avoid relegation.

I really hope results improve though. On the basis of current performances we''re due a run.   We just need someone who can stick the ball in the onion bag.
[/quote]

19 points plus the 37 we already have was 56 points when I went to School blahblahblah.

[/quote]

Any chance of getting the really rather ordinary looking Carol Vorderman on here to give us all some no nonsense maths lessons please ?

I''ve been trying some maths lessons on the "guess what?" thread. 3 times I said we were safe and even smudger couldn''t disagree. That must be some kind of record!Remember: "the square on the hippopotomus of an isoceles triangle is equal to the sum of the squares on the other 2 sides" - Homer

7rew wrote ''''the square on the hippopotomus of an isoceles triangle is equal to the sum of the squares on the other 2 sides" - Homer

Should it not be hypotenuse 7rew?

Only if you include the referee. You need 23 people to get the probability to 50-50.