Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

More SPIN from the club

“I still actually believe Norwich have a squad that should be right up there in the Championship.

“Every Saturday I always look at Norwich''s opposing team and I always fancy City to beat them. I would take Norwich''s team over every team in the division." - Darren Eadie

Yet MORE spin coming out of the club (as I gather Eadie works for us in some capacity)

Just what are these people like Eadie, Adams etc on? If we were really that bloody good we would not be staring relegation/bottom place in the face!!!

Christ, they make it sound as if we''re Brazil! B*llocks do we have the best team in this division, and far FAR from it!

If they are all to be believed, then there is something really wrong down at CR. We have the best team in the league and cant win a game. Perhaps one of these guys should be manager, they can see what nobody else can.

quite Right Alex.. at the present Moment Derby are the best team in the division.. because they are top... if we were the best.. we would be... and we''re not!

jas :)

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

“I still actually believe Norwich have a squad that should be right up there in the Championship.

“Every Saturday I always look at Norwich''s opposing team and I always fancy City to beat them. I would take Norwich''s team over every team in the division." - Darren Eadie

Yet MORE spin coming out of the club (as I gather Eadie works for us in some capacity)

Just what are these people like Eadie, Adams etc on? If we were really that bloody good we would not be staring relegation/bottom place in the face!!!

Christ, they make it sound as if we''re Brazil! B*llocks do we have the best team in this division, and far FAR from it!

[/quote]

In the case of professional footballers I don''t think their utterances are necessarily all spin. Has anyone out there ever heard a pessimistic public statement from a footballer? No !They appear to suffer from some kind of permanent delusory disease in which, concerning their own team''s prospects, they all live in a ridiculously optimistic world .........

Judging from Peter Grant''s - pre-Preston - comments claimimg City could still make the Play-Offs the players aren''t the only ones affected......

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

quite Right Alex.. at the present Moment Derby are the best team in the division.. because they are top... if we were the best.. we would be... and we''re not!

jas :)

[/quote]

quite right jas.. at present Leeds, Southend, Hull, QPR, Barnsley and Luton are the worst in the division... because they are bottom six... if we were one of the worst six... we would be... and we''re not!

Jas wrote "quite Right Alex.. at the present Moment Derby are the best team in the division.. because they are top... if we were the best.. we would be... and we''re not!"

This is interesting Jas, because the other day you were saying that Worthington helped us to win this very title through luck[;)].

Then maybe we were the worst team in this division the year we were promoted then... hence all the other teams have now figured that out and so we now find ourselves where we belong???

Surely in the world of Adams and Eadie Leeds are the best team in the league and Derby are the worst???  Enough said... shut up you pair of muppets!!!

[quote user="ridgeman"]I''ve said it on several occassions and still believe it too many old boys on the books. Eadie took a nice pay day to go to Leicester enough said.[/quote]

Agreed, why we have to "reward" them with a "free" job (jobs which ordinary members of the public could do) after they''ve had lengthy careers earning more than most of us can dream of, I have no idea.