Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Southend, QPR and Luton have all equalised in the last minute or so!!!

Hull now 2-0 up against Brum aswell...

If results stay the same we will be only 2 points off relegation tonight...  time to get your heads out of the sand for those who are still blinkered and think that we are in the wrong to start putting pressure on the board!!!  [:@]

hey smudge,

martins just equalised, try not to feel to put down about losing a chance to spread dissent against fans. its never over until the final whistle

try and smile and not get to annoyed with the board, grant, tea lady, nottingham forest fan in new dehli etc etc etc

Southend, Luton and Leeds all lost.  QPR drew.  Barnsley play an in-form Stoke Monday.  We got a point as well.  And only Sheffield Wednesday, out of the 4 or 5 teams above us, got 3 points.Yes, things are desperate, but there are teams in far worse positions than us and getting excited when one of them looks like grabbing something - with half an hour left - just shows you for the type of person you are, Smudger...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Southend, Luton and Leeds all lost.  QPR drew.  Barnsley play an in-form Stoke Monday.  We got a point as well.  And only Sheffield Wednesday, out of the 4 or 5 teams above us, got 3 points.

Yes, things are desperate, but there are teams in far worse positions than us and getting excited when one of them looks like grabbing something - with half an hour left - just shows you for the type of person you are, Smudger...
[/quote]

Still only 3 points off the bottom though hey???  [N]

With Luton (a), Barnsley (a) and Derby (h) to come...

Maybe that you remain happy with things the way they are, or  are unwilling to do anything about it (just like the board you support) says an awful lot about the type of person you are EVIL???

We will be in the bottom 3 by the time we have played Derby... when will you and others like you wake up to the fact that your  apathy is supporting this board of directors in destroying NCFC.  [:@]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]So Smudger, what''s your fantastic plan to get us out of this mess?
[/quote]

It''s NOT smudger you should be asking this question.

It''s the board.

Yet another case of heads stuck in the sand, why oh why are people still making excuses for them? 2 years ago we were in the Premiership and we''re now on the brink (I don''t care what anyone says) of Division 3!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Maybe that you remain happy with things the way they are, or  are unwilling to do anything about it (just like the board you support) says an awful lot about the type of person you are EVIL???

[/quote]I seem to remember a post about positive and negative spin, Smudger, that you certainly read.  Did I not state in there that I am a generally positive person? So I guess it does say something about me, you''re right... I still think it says a lot more about you...But you go on to suggest that I am "unwilling" to do anything about it, or that I am happy with the situation.Are you losing brain cells rapidly, or do people keep telling you one thing - NO ONE is happy with the situation the way it is, we ALL want what is best for Norwich City... we just differ in our opinions on what the best way to achieve this is.  Trying to hound out the board is, in my opinion, not a viable solution, nor is starting negative posts every five seconds or hijacking others.As for my "unwillingness" to do anything about it, I presume by this you mean "my unwillingness to join in with your pathetic antics"?We''re in a tight spot, we all know this, but I really believe that the crowd factor at a time like this is crucial and could mean the difference between 0 points and 3 during a game.  I don''t know what the atmosphere was like today, but I''m guessing it wasn''t good.  That was undoubtedly a reaction to the poor performance from the players or squad selection.  But maybe, just maybe, a little bit of cheering and sponataneous renditions of OTBC could be a good thing... remember the Boro game, 4-1 down with 12 minutes left, "fans" streaming out of the ground (I wonder if you, Smudger, were one of them?)... the crowd response that day still makes the hairs on my neck stand on end, and the result we all know...I wonder if we''d have completed the comeback with a crowd chanting "Delia Out"...But then I guess I''m wasting my time - I''m talking to someone who hasn''t been to Carrow Road for ages, except to go down and complain or protest... again, says a lot about you, mate...

[quote user="UEA Canary"]So Smudger, what''s your fantastic plan to get us out of this mess?
[/quote]

Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Baaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! 

Could we please have a picture of a sheep in the icons on here moderators?  I believe it would come in very useful!!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

We''re in a tight spot, we all know this, but I really believe that the crowd factor at a time like this is crucial and could mean the difference between 0 points and 3 during a game.  I don''t know what the atmosphere was like today, but I''m guessing it wasn''t good.  That was undoubtedly a reaction to the poor performance from the players or squad selection.  But maybe, just maybe, a little bit of cheering and sponataneous renditions of OTBC could be a good thing... remember the Boro game, 4-1 down with 12 minutes left, "fans" streaming out of the ground (I wonder if you, Smudger, were one of them?)... the crowd response that day still makes the hairs on my neck stand on end, and the result we all know...

I wonder if we''d have completed the comeback with a crowd chanting "Delia Out"...

[/quote]

i agree with this, i think it''s more important to get behind the team at the moment

[/quote]

I seem to remember a post about positive and negative spin, Smudger, that you certainly read.  Did I not state in there that I am a generally positive person? So I guess it does say something about me, you''re right... I still think it says a lot more about you...

But you go on to suggest that I am "unwilling" to do anything about it, or that I am happy with the situation.

Are you losing brain cells rapidly, or do people keep telling you one thing - NO ONE is happy with the situation the way it is, we ALL want what is best for Norwich City... we just differ in our opinions on what the best way to achieve this is.  Trying to hound out the board is, in my opinion, not a viable solution, nor is starting negative posts every five seconds or hijacking others.

As for my "unwillingness" to do anything about it, I presume by this you mean "my unwillingness to join in with your pathetic antics"?

We''re in a tight spot, we all know this, but I really believe that the crowd factor at a time like this is crucial and could mean the difference between 0 points and 3 during a game.  I don''t know what the atmosphere was like today, but I''m guessing it wasn''t good.  That was undoubtedly a reaction to the poor performance from the players or squad selection.  But maybe, just maybe, a little bit of cheering and sponataneous renditions of OTBC could be a good thing... remember the Boro game, 4-1 down with 12 minutes left, "fans" streaming out of the ground (I wonder if you, Smudger, were one of them?)... the crowd response that day still makes the hairs on my neck stand on end, and the result we all know...

I wonder if we''d have completed the comeback with a crowd chanting "Delia Out"...

But then I guess I''m wasting my time - I''m talking to someone who hasn''t been to Carrow Road for ages, except to go down and complain or protest... again, says a lot about you, mate...
[/quote]

So basically you''re blaming the fans for what''s happened on the pitch with the performances in the last 2 seasons? The fans who have turned up in their droves and still do every single home game? Have the fans also pissed away millions of pounds from the club?

Give me a break.

[/quote]

I seem to remember a post about positive and negative spin, Smudger, that you certainly read.  Did I not state in there that I am a generally positive person? So I guess it does say something about me, you''re right... I still think it says a lot more about you...

But you go on to suggest that I am "unwilling" to do anything about it, or that I am happy with the situation.

Are you losing brain cells rapidly, or do people keep telling you one thing - NO ONE is happy with the situation the way it is, we ALL want what is best for Norwich City... we just differ in our opinions on what the best way to achieve this is.  Trying to hound out the board is, in my opinion, not a viable solution, nor is starting negative posts every five seconds or hijacking others.

As for my "unwillingness" to do anything about it, I presume by this you mean "my unwillingness to join in with your pathetic antics"?

But then I guess I''m wasting my time - I''m talking to someone who hasn''t been to Carrow Road for ages, except to go down and complain or protest... again, says a lot about you, mate...
[/quote]

No "board outs" today but plenty of "what a load of rubbish" etc etc

This is my point exactly EVIL... how is the current atmosphere giving us a better chance of staying up???

It quite obviously isn''t... it is just another piece of PR spin eminating from the boardroom in order to keep the fans on side regarding the issues suurounding themselves and the leadership of the club... in my opinion it has nothing to do with creating the right kind of atmosphere at Carrow Road (if it does then that plan is oh so obviously not working).

I see that we are resorting to childish taunts instead of actually providing a viable arguement to how exactly your great plan for Noriwch City works, I''m sorry but I''m afriad someone like me with only a pathetic intelligence cannot begin to fathom how sacking the board exactly makes things better....

[quote user="Smudger"]

This is my point exactly EVIL... how is the current atmosphere giving us a better chance of staying up???

[/quote]But that''s my point, SMUDGER! It isn''t! So maybe, just maybe, the fans getting on the side of the players today would have helped slightly, as indeed it will in most matches! I don''t buy into this idea that you can happily chant and protest "against the board" and it won''t affect the players because "they''re not involved".  Well they ARE involved, they''re part of this club! This is a time to pull together, not to cause unnecessary divides.  I bet your little protest will be seen as disruptive by most, and if you have insults hurled towards you on the day then, quite frankly, its no more than you deserve.  You and your little band are just intent on causing ill feeling and divisions for Norwich City Football Club.  Your very presence suggests that you do indeed support Norwich City, but your actions are contrary.  You have no idea how to save Norwich City so you''re going about it with the only weapon you have - brute force and ignorance... with the emphasis on the latter...[quote user="Smudger"]It quite obviously isn''t... it is just another piece of PR spin eminating from the boardroom in order to keep the fans on side [/quote]Is it? In what way? How can this idea be "spin" from the board when they''ve not even said anything on it? I said that maybe the fans should get behind the team, unless you think I am in fact Delia herself.  In which case, I''m off to get a bottle of sherry.  Not to drink, just to pour over you at the Derby match... [:)][quote user="Smudger"]No "board outs" today but plenty of "what a load of rubbish" etc etc[/quote]Yes, the microphones around Carrow Road are quite good, so I''m sure you heard it all on your wireless... well done, you.

[quote user="Stavros"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i agree with this, i think it''s more important to get behind the team at the moment

[/quote]

What like people did today???   "What a load of rubbish"  ring any bells with you???

Why can people not have a go at the board (the real people to blame for this mess) as well as staying behind the players???

Don''t try to claim that the fans have been 100% behind the team in recent weeks because on the whole they have been not far short of pathetic!!!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So basically you''re blaming the fans for what''s happened on the pitch with the performances in the last 2 seasons? The fans who have turned up in their droves and still do every single home game? Have the fans also pissed away millions of pounds from the club?

Give me a break.

[/quote]

The fans will be to blame for us being relegated ALEX...

They will be to blame because they have continually defended those in the boardroom who have destroyed this club... 

Any fan that can''t voice their concerns to this board now is only worthy of what they will end up with in my opinion... a struggling Div 1 team fighting to stay on an even footing with the Carlisle''s and Northamptons of this world!!!

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Smudger y don`t u  go on another board, u are a first class numpty ![/quote]

No you are the numpty and Delia knows it too that is why she continues to take you for one week in week out, month after month, year after year!!!

[quote user="Safri15"]not at the game today then smudger?
[/quote]

Didn''t have to be...   I have had a full report from somebody with a brain thanks very much...

He said that "todays team was the worst City side that he has seen in 25 years of supporting the club"

But hey I didn''t need him to tell me that I already knew!!!

question smudge, you say the atmospheres not helping to keep us up...

well why are you all of your "lets protest against the board" spin in the forums all the time? the board may not be on the pitch but you are contributing to the atmosphere if you try to protest against them

i think you msutc have just passed your level four idiot course.

best of luck on level five, i''m sure your next few posts will pass you on that as well

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Give me a break.

[/quote]Yes, Alex, that''s exactly what I said! I underestimated you, I thought a simple Norwich fan like you wouldn''t be able to read between the lines with such clarity and vision, but well done, you have decoded my secret message.  It''s all the fans fault! Wow, I''m stunned, but have gained a little more respect for the Human race today, thank you.Oh, and on the subject of secret messages, if you play Delia''s Barmy Army backwards it gives a really ripping recipe for lentil soup... One of Delialala''s creations, that... sweet... [:)]

Smudger just bugger off on to your ipswich board it obvious you are a binner all you ever do is wind up the fans on here your a muppet of the highest class and you are really starting to p*** me off .

Well Smudger can''t sack the board, nor can anyone else unless they control the majority of the shares. So unless you want to make Deila and Michael so unwelcome that they do sell up, best leave the vitriol in the bottle.

The most direct action - if anyone wants to take it is a) buy up some shares, b) not buy a season ticket and stay home.

But if you choose the latter, do the rest of us a favor and let those that do go get a word in? Those of us that can''t go because of distance, work, health or other reasons would appreciate that.