Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet for pink un posters

Yes i have negotiated with Billy Dixon , from"  Dixmar Racing " , on Reepham rd  Norwich , he has given us a free bet each week of £10  with all profits going to the Academy at the end of the season , So come on fans we need 6 results each week starting sat , lets have 1 from each of you , Nutty , Barman , Cluck ,Smudge , Jas , G Jim , Jersey , Angel, Maverick, Zipper, Wiz , Mac P , Harve-J , Snake Pits, and all you who answerd before , lets get it on , do your club the best you can , the club  that i have loved for over 50 yrs now , if  i can give my club something back i shall be a happy man .

I would select the Charlton v West Ham match, both are playing rubbish, neither can buy a win and its a London derby.Tailor made I feel for two leaky defences to give a score draw .5-2 for the draw but If you want to be ambitious then 2-2 pays 14-1.Good luck Ray , an excellent idea on your part.

Here''s my six for this week   

Liverpool

Sunderland

Walsall

Colchester

Raith

Scunthorpe

Pays £174 for £10

NUMBER one tip never bet on the canaries, only once have I won, had £2 on them to lose 5-0 to the scum won me £200, had a feeling this would be the score after watching us lose 5-0 too wolves away that season - shocking!!!!

I think to win:

Liverpool v Sheffield Utd
Sheffield Wed v Southend
Hull v Birmingham
Blackpool v Millwall
Scunthorpe v Gillingham
Oldham v Bournemouth

I hope I''m right...

[quote user="Jersey canary"]

Here''s my six for this week   

Liverpool

Sunderland

Walsall

Colchester

Raith

Scunthorpe

Pays £174 for £10

NUMBER one tip never bet on the canaries, only once have I won, had £2 on them to lose 5-0 to the scum won me £200, had a feeling this would be the score after watching us lose 5-0 too wolves away that season - shocking!!!!

[/quote]

i have won more than i have lost betting on us... i dont bet big.. only £2 or 3 here or there... have won about £200 to losing about £40.. so £160 profit im pleased with..

tip: if u ever bet on someone to score 1st goal/last goal go for a 1-0... because u win 3 times... EG Drury 1st last 25/1 Norwich 1-0 5/1 (made up odds) a £3 bet would win u over £50!

jas :)

[quote user="ray ducker"]Yes i have negotiated with Billy Dixon , from"  Dixmar Racing " , on Reepham rd  Norwich , he has given us a free bet each week of £10  with all profits going to the Academy at the end of the season , So come on fans we need 6 results each week starting sat , lets have 1 from each of you , Nutty , Barman , Cluck ,Smudge , Jas , G Jim , Jersey , Angel, Maverick, Zipper, Wiz , Mac P , Harve-J , Snake Pits, and all you who answerd before , lets get it on , do your club the best you can , the club  that i have loved for over 50 yrs now , if  i can give my club something back i shall be a happy man .[/quote]

Well done Ray!

I don''t know how you are going to work out the selections though!

Mine is Sunderland to beat Derby.

After  eight consecutive league and cup wins Derby are having a little blip. Sunderland are unbeaten in the league this year and are at home. Sunderland also have a good recent record against Derby. All considered evens for the home win looks value to me.

1. Gretna to beat Clyde away , always a winner are gretna, 7/8 - not good odds but a safe start
    2. NCFC V COV - a draw that nobody wants 13/4
    3. Liverpool V Sheff UTD - 1/3
    4. Ipswich Losing - 8/5
    5. Now For Huddy''s Tip of the day @ 31/10, Reading to win at Boro

Thank Fans , so far plenty to think about i don''t know where to start , what i did not mention was that Billy Dixon of Dixmar racing has guaranteed the best prices for us , some racing paper tells all the best prices available, be it Hills, Coral, Boyle , Ladbooks , etc, he will match them for us , the cut off will be noon sat ,then i have the job of selection which i will post on the board , would anybody like the job next week i am looking for volunteers , after all its your free bet , all you city  fans who post on the board ,its your chance to help the City I would ring the selections through as he has given me the code ,so its a 6 match accumulator with £10 stake ,watch this space. what fun.

The 6 matches are                 Liverpool ----- Mbncfc--Jersey           4-11

Southampton--Angel--Snakepit            4-6

Sunderland ----Nutty N                        6-5

Yeovil ---------Jas B K                        5-4

Walsall--------Jersey ---Jas B K          8-13

Gretna --------Matt Hudson                 8-11

Which will return us  £ 303-89 good luck all and thanks R D

[quote user="ray ducker"]

The 6 matches are                 Liverpool ----- Mbncfc--Jersey           4-11

Southampton--Angel--Snakepit            4-6

Sunderland ----Nutty N                        6-5

Yeovil ---------Jas B K                        5-4

Walsall--------Jersey ---Jas B K          8-13

Gretna --------Matt Hudson                 8-11

Which will return us  £ 303-89 good luck all and thanks R D

[/quote]

Really good effort Ray ( and support group ). Clyde was the one I was worried about for you and, unfortunately, they did you in.

I am sorry everyone, Gretna win most games and against a lower league Clyde side i thought it would be easy. I''m sorry, i wont leave any tips in future!!!

Yeovil came good for u... thats twice ive won u bets.... u can see how ive won more than ive lost when betting on footy.... Teams form is a good clue.. also, the number of goals they score at home compared with away... number of clean sheets in a season too...

jas :)

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I am sorry everyone, Gretna win most games and against a lower league Clyde side i thought it would be easy. I''m sorry, i wont leave any tips in future!!![/quote]

Matt my old sweet , i want you to leave tips in the future , because in my eyes and the boards you are a winner , its only a  bit of fun , there is no finger pointing  on my board , and i will be very disappointed in you if you don''t respond  next week , and i mean that , O K Matt ? you hear what i say ? anyhow i thought Gretna would win ,i would not have gone along with you otherwise , should i give it all up as well matt ?

[quote user="ray ducker"]

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]I am sorry everyone, Gretna win most games and against a lower league Clyde side i thought it would be easy. I''m sorry, i wont leave any tips in future!!![/quote]

Matt my old sweet , i want you to leave tips in the future , because in my eyes and the boards you are a winner , its only a  bit of fun , there is no finger pointing  on my board , and i will be very disappointed in you if you don''t respond  next week , and i mean that , O K Matt ? you hear what i say ? anyhow i thought Gretna would win ,i would not have gone along with you otherwise , should i give it all up as well matt ?

[/quote]

ok, ok. thanks for the support.

It''s a great idea. its a shame about yesterday, but there is always next week. I will offer tips again but just think twice before agreeing!!!

[quote user="Matt Hudson"][quote user="ray ducker"]

[/quote]

ok, ok. thanks for the support.

It''s a great idea. its a shame about yesterday, but there is always next week. I will offer tips again but just think twice before agreeing!!!

[/quote]

Matt

If it hadn''t been for a late goal mine would have been wrong too. For sure someone will be wrong most weeks but just maybe some  weeks we will all get it right. Remember ray saying he had been let down by one all season and so are most people.