Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Message for Ashton & Green

Why you welcoming them back???

I am sure that they will be staying in the Premiership even if WHU don''t...

Even if West Ham are relegated I wouldn''t just assume that we will be around to play them...

We will be too busy thinking up excuses for why we can''t compete with Carlisle and Northampton!!!  [:@]

Oh look, another positive spin on things from Smudger.

Can''t see anyone wanting Green but Ashton should go somewhere like Newcastle. Glad they are coming down though, arrogant b.a.s.tards.

Lets hope Ashton goes for £10 million, giving us 25% of the £4 Million profit, £1 Million would be nice plus any sell on fees from green if he left!

Both will stay in the premiership.. and good luck to both of them.. Greeno was an excellent Servant to us who could of left much earlier than he did.. and Dean Ashton showed ambition.. cant fault a man for that.

good luck to both guys

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"]

Why you welcoming them back???

I am sure that they will be staying in the Premiership even if WHU don''t...

Even if West Ham are relegated I wouldn''t just assume that we will be around to play them...

We will be too busy thinking up excuses for why we can''t compete with Carlisle and Northampton!!!  [:@]

[/quote]

At least we will then qualify for the Johnstones Paint (Southern section) Trophy.......and be in the First Round draw of the FA Cup.  Every cloud has a silver lining and all that!    [;)]

Bloody shameful......

People should really get over the Ashton sour grapes hes a England forward of the future who was far to good to stay at Norwich , will he give West Ham untill January like he did us ? maybe maybe not but one things for sure there will be plenty of Prem teams wanting him . Not so sure about Green just dont think hes top notch and more a Championship player. This time next season will we be doing message for Earnshaw threads .

[quote user="ncfc1"]This time next season will we be doing message for Earnshaw threads .[/quote]What, you mean like "keep it up, lad, you''re banging in the goals that are firing us towards automatic promotion?See, how''s that for positive spin... [;)]

Honestly for a Norwich City fans, you would never like to see some big clubs, especially with wealthy owners relegated to the Championship, exactly what Wigan and West Ham United were, it will hurt our chance to get promotion because when they are in the Championship, they can get many quality players.

So I would not like to see Green and Ashton next season, especially Ashton, he was just brilliant and did not deserve stick from any Norwich fans. Who scored and made the goal when we played MU at Carrow Road?

Hey Smudger, you''ve got a right to your opinion and all that, but did you ever think of, just perhaps, saying something else? I reckon most of us know what you think by now. It''s not like you''ve posted anything else at all during the past few months (in practially every thread in this forum). Seriously, step away from the keyboard.

why the f**k do you bother posting on here....you never have anything positive or remotely interesting to say. Think i can speak for the majority of people on this site who are very bored of you.....cheerio!

P.S Smudger......u worry about Carlisle and Northampton......i get the impression you''d love it if we went down!

[quote user="gareth"] you never have anything positive or remotely interesting to say. [/quote]

So you''ve read all of my 802 posts then ?

I doubt it, seeing as you''ve only been around since October in which time you''ve managed a total of 11 posts. I must admit I don''t recall seeing your other 10 posts but if number 11 is anything to go by, then I don''t think I''ve missed much.

Anyway it is really nice to see that in the short time you''ve been here, you have taken on the great responsibility of speaking for the majority of other posters - I''m sure they all 100% behind you and will no longer bother to post anything knowing that you are communicating on their behalf.

Oh and by the way, there''s really no need to use swear words to get your message across - it doesn''t do your obvious intelligence and wit any justice.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Lets hope Ashton goes for £10 million, giving us 25% of the £4 Million profit, £1 Million would be nice plus any sell on fees from green if he left!

[/quote]

.....and then we''ll the harsh ''facts'' of the sell on deal from Neil Doncaster. It''ll probably end up with the deal actually costing US money in admin fees or something.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

[/quote]

Sadly if he went for £10m, we''d see 15% so about 400-500k plus we wouldn''t get £125k as he wouldn''t have made an england appearance

Not as good is it

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[quote user="gareth"] you never have anything positive or remotely interesting to say. [/quote]

I doubt it, seeing as you''ve only been around since October in which time you''ve managed a total of 11 posts. I must admit I don''t recall seeing your other 10 posts but if number 11 is anything to go by, then I don''t think I''ve missed much.

Anyway it is really nice to see that in the short time you''ve been here, you have taken on the great responsibility of speaking for the majority of other posters - I''m sure they all 100% behind you and will no longer bother to post anything knowing that you are communicating on their behalf.

Oh and by the way, there''s really no need to use swear words to get your message across - it doesn''t do your obvious intelligence and wit any justice.

[/quote]

Relax Making Plans, I think we might be talking about Smudger here...........?

That said it''s a bit of a bold statement from a '' newbie '' to make.......... particularly to a couple of battle hardened veterans like yourselves who make this board a lot more interesting than it would be otherwise.

I''m sure Ashton will definitely be bought by someone else as he''s quality if West Sham go down. Many people seem to feel that West Ham are struggling so badly because Ashton is injured. I think Newcastle could buy him as they''ve shown serious interest before - Ashton and Martins up front would be awesome. Some extra cash from the transfer would be great but I bet it would come in installments! [:''(]

I''m not so sure about Green - he looked pretty poor yesterday and hasn''t exactly done his cause any good at West Ham. Fulham were interested but I think he might end up having a spell in the Champ again which will make me laugh!

[quote user="gareth"]why the f**k do you bother posting on here....you never have anything positive or remotely interesting to say. Think i can speak for the majority of people on this site who are very bored of you.....cheerio![/quote]

I love it when people come back with that old chestnut, "Why post, you never have anything positive to say"

Let''s look at the facts. Our club is 18th in the division, 3 points off the relegation places, a team that can''t defend to save their lives, a team that can''t WIN to save their lives, a team full of journeymen and players who clearly aren''t up to it, a board who have pissed away millions of pounds of the club''s money, a board who stuck with an underperforming manager for far too long which has wrecked any chances of near future progress....

...do you honestly expect people to be saying "anything positive"? Silly me, for thinking that message boards were for voicing opinions!!

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[/quote]

Don''t worry, I think that GARETH''s quote was probably meant for me MAKING PLANS!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="gareth"]why the f**k do you bother posting on here....you never have anything positive or remotely interesting to say. Think i can speak for the majority of people on this site who are very bored of you.....cheerio![/quote]

I love it when people come back with that old chestnut, "Why post, you never have anything positive to say"

Let''s look at the facts. Our club is 18th in the division, 3 points off the relegation places, a team that can''t defend to save their lives, a team that can''t WIN to save their lives, a team full of journeymen and players who clearly aren''t up to it, a board who have pissed away millions of pounds of the club''s money, a board who stuck with an underperforming manager for far too long which has wrecked any chances of near future progress....

...do you honestly expect people to be saying "anything positive"? Silly me, for thinking that message boards were for voicing opinions!!

[/quote] I agree with you Alex that message boards are open to personal opinion and if you don''t like certain posts, no-one is forcing you to read them. There isn''t much to cheer about at Norwich at the moment and therefore a lot of posts on here will be of a negative nature. It can however get tiring and tedious when some individuals are constantly negative and will try and be negative in order to be controversial! Some people just seem to enjoy moaning at every opportunity. I''m not going to call for people to stop posting etc because I don''t agree with that and believe that the message board should be open to all opinions but I can also understand it when some posters get annoyed by overtly negative posts which are lacking in any constructive argument or reasoning! By all means post a negative opinion but back it up with logic or sound argued reason!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote] I agree with you Alex that message boards are open to personal opinion and if you don''t like certain posts, no-one is forcing you to read them. There isn''t much to cheer about at Norwich at the moment and therefore a lot of posts on here will be of a negative nature. It can however get tiring and tedious when some individuals are constantly negative and will try and be negative in order to be controversial! Some people just seem to enjoy moaning at every opportunity. I''m not going to call for people to stop posting etc because I don''t agree with that and believe that the message board should be open to all opinions but I can also understand it when some posters get annoyed by overtly negative posts which are lacking in any constructive argument or reasoning! By all means post a negative opinion but back it up with logic or sound argued reason![/quote]

Ever considered that the purile "fantasists" posts get on the "realists" nerves too?  Works both ways that one I''m afraid....and "negative" only becomes such when it is directly opposed to the readers own views.

Call for us to stop by all means....but within a week you''ll all be busy discussing the players'' new hairstyles.....