Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

MESSAGE TO Smudger and friends!!

Smudger, cluck and others. If you are so negative towards the club you profess to LOVE when things aren''t going so good, I wonder how you are towards your wives in the same situation. I bet when the bills come in that you can''t or won''t pay you say SACK THE WIFE. SACK THE WIFE. SACK THE WIFE.

Bet she''s a lovely lady. What has she done to deserve you. 

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Smudger, cluck and others. If you are so negative towards the club you profess to LOVE when things aren''t going so good, I wonder how you are towards your wives in the same situation. I bet when the bills come in that you can''t or won''t pay you say SACK THE WIFE. SACK THE WIFE. SACK THE WIFE.

[/quote]

Hilarious.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Why do the moderators allow this kind of rubbish on here?.

Shameful.

[/quote]

hahahaha. Pot calling the kettle black.

You''ve no right to criticise anyone on the quality of their posts...

[quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

Oh yes I have!, I try very hard (unlike many of you) to never get ''personal'' against another poster. If you think I do, then you''ve never read one of my posts properly ob1!.

Oh, and before any newbie asks, I was on the front line of the ''Chase Out'' demo''s, and several posters know I was!.

[/quote]

Brilliant post.......more please!         [Y]

Yesterday, instead of going to watch the clown shoes at Carrow Road or even listen to ''em on the radio, I decided to clean out the attic with the wife - awful, dirt & cobwebs everywhere and a terrible musky smell...

But she''s great with the kids. 

Message to Smudger:  What happened yesterday?  Didn''t you wear your lucky pants?  You didn''t wash them did you, I noticed you were complaining about the size of your lecky bill . . . Smudger Out!

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Message to Smudger:  What happened yesterday?  Didn''t you wear your lucky pants?  You didn''t wash them did you, I noticed you were complaining about the size of your lecky bill . . . Smudger Out!

[/quote]

I confess... aren''t I terrible MYSTIC???

Forgot to keep them lucky pants on...  the wife is to blame because she said I smell... she took them off me in my sleep and put them through the wash...  of course she done this at during the night-time (must keep them lecky bills down)...  [:@]

[/quote] Not married so I can''t really comment but I can suggest that the situation is not comparable! I didn''t find it overly amusing but I do think that some people need to lighten up. You post was clearly meant as a joke but some posters seem unable to treat it as such.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

I confess... aren''t I terrible MYSTIC???

Forgot to keep them lucky pants on...  the wife is to blame because she said I smell... she took them off me in my sleep and put them through the wash...  of course she done this at during the night-time (must keep them lecky bills down)...  [:@]

[/quote]

SACK THE WIFE!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

Oh yes I have!, I try very hard (unlike many of you) to never get ''personal'' against another poster. If you think I do, then you''ve never read one of my posts properly ob1!.

Oh, and before any newbie asks, I was on the front line of the ''Chase Out'' demo''s, and several posters know I was!.

[/quote]

" . . . many of you . . ."

Really Wiz old chap that is a bit of an exageration is it not. And in fairness you could not argue that Smudger and Clucks posts are amoung the most elegant nor the most friendly at the best of time - especialy when other posters ask questions as to understand their opinions. Unlike yourself who tries to at least give valid reasons for your opinions.

And as for the Chase thing, it doesn''t make you any more right or indeed wrong. It just provides more evidence that you are very likely to be the first Wizard because that was back in the days of linching and long scraggly hair and beards and animal skins and clubs and the invention of the wheel. I can just about remember it myself, wasn''t on the front line mind you, I was kept out home out of the way of all "those rowdy people who wanted the best", mums - bless them.

If people have such a strong objection to the posts Smudger And Friends pehraps the best response is no response at all. 

Most of their posts are boring and predictable and you can see from Smudgers reaction to this thread that he enjoys being the centre of attention and that posting on this message board is part of a huge ego trip.

If people stopped responding to their posts they would soon get fed up and leave.