Sign in to follow this  
Juggler

Templeton

Templeton - I remeber your post under the Glory Hunters thread saying that you live in Crewe now and can''t get to many games this season. I live in Middlewich and am a season ticket holder as is my daughter who lives in Sussex. She can''t make the Stoke game so if you fancy going let me know and maybe we can travel over together.

Thanks for the offer Juggler, but it''s my wife''s birthday that weekend, so I can''t make it! (Typical!) Please bear me in mind for the future though please, and I''ll give you a shout if ever I''m going across. You can e-mail me gscott@valeroyal.gov.uk.........we''ll have to go for a beer sometime!

Juggler,

I also live in Sussex and although I am unfortunately not a season ticket holder, I still try to get to as many games as possible, especially with the run in approaching. Due to my current financial situation I''ve had to sell my car, and can''t afford train travel. If your daughter drives up, do you think she''d want someone to split petrol costs...?

(I''ve just re-read this and will understand if you feel that hooking your daughter up with some random guy on the internet is a tad dodgy!!)

Cheers.

OTBC

Wes

Hi Wes

I''m glad you understand the internet dangers! Maybe one way round that would be to meet us next time you''re in Norwich for a game and take it from there. Just put a post on this thread next time and we''ll take it from there.

Juggler

Certainly am!!! Can''t miss a "home" game. I''ll e-mail you with my phone number so we can sort things out.

Juggler