Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Everyone was quite happy to boo players again today i see

It makes me laugh to hear people say moaning at the board wont do the players any good yet are quite happy to jeer the same players they are so concerned about off at half time. Its the board who is not investing. Join the protest before derby match. 7pm march 6th at the swimming pool and vent your anger at the real problem-the board!

BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!
PLAYERS NOT PASTYS!

i struggle wiv this "sack the board" mentality,  r u putting your own money into the club??  I doubt it so why slag other people for not doing it?

and by the way I booed cos they were crap!  Can somone please tell me why ETUHU gets a game week after week,  he''s one of the laziest players ive ever seen???

The football bubble is bursting...

Funny that... I have just posted exactly the same thing in reply to an EVIL MONKEY post on another thread!!!  [Y]

Grow up, its you TRUE fan''s who have got us where we are now, back the players, back the manager, back the board. We all want the same thing PROMOTION. (if not this year year next year).

COME ON CITY.

[quote user="wood 4 the trees"]

i struggle wiv this "sack the board" mentality,  r u putting your own money into the club??  I doubt it so why slag other people for not doing it?

and by the way I booed cos they were crap!  Can somone please tell me why ETUHU gets a game week after week,  he''s one of the laziest players ive ever seen???

[/quote] Yes, he probably is putting his own money into the club. Have you seen the price of season tickets?  

[quote user="BedsCanary"]Nothing wrong with letting the players know at the end of half-time that their "effort" wasn''t good enough.
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with letting the board know that through them spending Sweet FA we have got a team with the ability that they budgeted for... hence that is why we are heading to Div 1...

You lot that have had a go at the players but refuse to have a go at the people who are really to blame are so hypocritical it is untrue...  You lot sicken me and are not deserving of a Championship football team... and if you are not careful you will soon get exactly what you have been asking for all season!!!

Agree with you 100%. We need to protest and we need to do it at the next home game. I have mentioned this on numerous occasions and have been criticised.

I''m undoubtedly one of the so called negatives who post on this site, but I would rather be called that and live in the real world than have my head up my a*** like some who post on here.

Today''s game was a disgrace ( Coventry). Not one of the players showed any commitment and why the hell a cheer went up for Safri when he came on I do not know the bloke is a disgrace. It is obvious that he has thrown his teddy out of the pram over Grant. If that is the case show him the door and tell him to f*** off.     

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so Dixon "stand still" etuhu doesnt deserve criticism for sod all effort?

jas :)

[/quote]Etuhu tried today he faded out for 10-20 mins but the rest he was wining header going for the ball maknig runs into the box, every cross in the last 20 mins etuhu was there in the box

[quote user="wood 4 the trees"]

[/quote] Etuhu probably gets picked every week because Grant clearly believes him to be our best midfielder, and certainly better than Safri.  Unfortunately every manager has someone they never drop, irrespective of how crap they are playing, and Etuhu is that player for Grant.

[quote user="Smudger"]Funny that... I have just posted exactly the same thing in reply to an EVIL MONKEY post on another thread!!!  [Y][/quote]

I think you’ll find its poor punctuation to put three exclamation marks at the end of a sentence, if you only learn one thing today (that’s probably enough for you) than that should be it.

[quote user="Grumpy "]

Agree with you 100%. We need to protest and we need to do it at the next home game. I have mentioned this on numerous occasions and have been criticised.

I''m undoubtedly one of the so called negatives who post on this site, but I would rather be called that and live in the real world than have my head up my a*** like some who post on here.

Today''s game was a disgrace ( Coventry). Not one of the players showed any commitment and why the hell a cheer went up for Safri when he came on I do not know the bloke is a disgrace. It is obvious that he has thrown his teddy out of the pram over Grant. If that is the case show him the door and tell him to f*** off.     

[/quote] The cheer went up for Safri because he is the best midfielder at the club and should have been on from the start.  I think you will find the problem is with Grant not Safri because I have heard from a number of supporters who live in the city that Safri did not say he was tired, and that it was Grant''s decision to drop him.  In my opinion all Safri is guilty of is telling Grant that he wants to play in every game and possibly suggesting he was better than Etuhu and Robinson who did start every game.

On the 6th just stay at the swimming pool and have a swim NCFC dom not want your sort of support. Be positive support the team

are you supposed to cheer then when the players are as poor as they were in the first half yesterday? if thats the case they would get the message that the lack of effort they put in is acceptable.

ginger pele, how can you say etuhu played well? he had a period of 10 mins where he played well and for the other 80 mins he was second to every ball, you obviously have him as one of your favourites just like grant.

i have no problem with people booing players- we pay we have a right to say. My point is that so many people are slagging me off for daring to arrange a protest against the board {we pay we have a right to say} for fear of affecting the players morale???? Now is it just me or does that sound a tiny bit on the dumb side?

Derby at home,march 6th,7pm.swimming pool.

ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

PLAYERS NOT PASTYS!

[quote user="theolster"]

i have no problem with people booing players- we pay we have a right to say. My point is that so many people are slagging me off for daring to arrange a protest against the board {we pay we have a right to say} for fear of affecting the players morale???? Now is it just me or does that sound a tiny bit on the dumb side?

Derby at home,march 6th,7pm.swimming pool.

PLAYERS NOT PASTYS!

[/quote]

Everybody has the right to an opinion Olster. The only problem with saying "Sack The Board", however, is that it''s a bit''s like telling your Mum & Dad to get out of the house because you want more room for your toys. Not your decision you see. The decision is entirely up to Mum & Dad.

The first half at Carrow Road yesterday - and most of the second period - was appalling.

It might just be that by booing at the interval and end of games we are registering our disgust at the Board''s performance, as much as, if not more than the performance of the players.

It''s all very well people saying disgruntled supporters should telephone, e-mail and write to the Board personally but to do that just invites a standard, " we very much share your concerns and are doing all we can to rectify the situation, etc, etc " reply.

Booing, whilst not particularly savoury, does have an instant effect on those in power and gives '' Joe Ordinary '' the satisfaction of making their prawn sandwiches a little less digestible than they might otherwise have been.........

yankee canary- everyone has a right to an opinion its just that every time you make you it leaves people scratching there heads! Mum and Dad eh? Grow up! If you cant give a valid reason for being against the protest dont bother with pathetic attempts at humour, the yanks are famous for a lack of it!

PLAYERS NOT PASTYS!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

The first half at Carrow Road yesterday - and most of the second period - was appalling.

It might just be that by booing at the interval and end of games we are registering our disgust at the Board''s performance, as much as, if not more than the performance of the players.

It''s all very well people saying disgruntled supporters should telephone, e-mail and write to the Board personally but to do that just invites a standard, " we very much share your concerns and are doing all we can to rectify the situation, etc, etc " reply.

Booing, whilst not particularly savoury, does have an instant effect on those in power and gives '' Joe Ordinary '' the satisfaction of making their prawn sandwiches a little less digestible than they might otherwise have been.........

[/quote]

So why not just chant sack the board (en mass) then instead of booing???

Surely then those in the boardroom would have no doubt whatsoever whose feet the supporters were laying the blame at!!!

[quote user="wardster1981"]

Grow up, its you TRUE fan''s who have got us where we are now, back the players, back the manager, back the board. We all want the same thing PROMOTION. (if not this year year next year).

COME ON CITY.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="wardster1981"]

COME ON CITY.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]

hohohohooooooooooo!!!

I know ALEX...  If the current results continue over the next week and the numpties keep up their valiant support then I am in clear danger of having a heart attack before this planned protest through laughing myself to death!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="BedsCanary"]Nothing wrong with letting the players know at the end of half-time that their "effort" wasn''t good enough. [/quote]

Nothing wrong with letting the board know that through them spending Sweet FA we have got a team with the ability that they budgeted for... hence that is why we are heading to Div 1...

You lot that have had a go at the players but refuse to have a go at the people who are really to blame are so hypocritical it is untrue...  You lot sicken me and are not deserving of a Championship football team... and if you are not careful you will soon get exactly what you have been asking for all season!!!

[/quote]Hang on a minute - I never said anything about the board, good or bad, so you can''t go slagging me off on the basis that you''re "assuming" that I back the board but not the players.For the record - I don''t back the board. They''ve made some unforgiveable mistakes and need to put it right pronto. This is a seperate issue - if the Norwich players walk around the pitch at half pace and quite clearly can''t be arsed then it needs to be made clear that this is unnaceptable, regardless of what the board are doing or not doing.

[quote user="Smudger"]

So why not just chant sack the board (en mass) then instead of booing???

[/quote]So why not hold your tongue and leave the people who actually attend games to decide how to show their displeasure (or otherwise) at the display?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="wardster1981"]

COME ON CITY.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]

hohohohooooooooooo!!!

I know ALEX...  If the current results continue over the next week and the numpties keep up their valiant support then I am in clear danger of having a heart attack before this planned protest through laughing myself to death!!!

[/quote]

Smudger, before you risk what you have identified and, given the laugh in your avatar, may I suggest that you choose a different facial expression to make it easier on those who may have to give you mouth to mouth resuscitation.

[quote user="sonnycityfan aka Ginger Pele"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so Dixon "stand still" etuhu doesnt deserve criticism for sod all effort?

jas :)

[/quote]

Etuhu tried today he faded out for 10-20 mins but the rest he was wining header going for the ball maknig runs into the box, every cross in the last 20 mins etuhu was there in the box
[/quote]

has he changed shirt number because the Etuhu I was watching was lazy, couldn''t pass to a yellow shirt and loitered in the centre circle...........for a big bloke he doesn''t impose himself and he is still unsubable!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="wardster1981"]

COME ON CITY.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]

hohohohooooooooooo!!!

[/quote]

They''re just like a circus act......see a ball in the air and they clap like performing seals. Delia bungs them a fish and they honk for more.

I reckon that lot down the road must be peeing themselves laughing at our wet club image. Can you imagine what we would be thinking if it were the other way round?...........

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="wardster1981"]

COME ON CITY.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[/quote]

hohohohooooooooooo!!!

[/quote]

Smudger, before you risk what you have identified and, given the laugh in your avatar, may I suggest that you choose a different facial expression to make it easier on those who may have to give you mouth to mouth resuscitation.

[/quote]

Dear YANKEE...

My face has been warped on there... bet yours really looks no better than that in the flesh though!!!