Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Ashamed of you Barclay boys (and others)

i cheered when he went down! and althought Etuhu may go missing in games - he is now my fave player for doing that! Don''t see the big deal. it happened with Barmby when he left everton for liverpool and would happen at loads of rival clubs!

is take it you sit in the river end then dinkell?

i cheers wen marshall went down cos i was telling him to get up as were most around me as we all new he was just trying to wind us up as he did on numerous occasions.

the fact we wer booing and singing wot a load of rubbish was because it was. no1 cared, they werent running. aside from a few the likes of etuhu were jst being lazy and it wasnt good enough. if they dnt want to play they can f*ck off im sick of lazy players turning up to collect there wages and not playing because its raining or they feel like it.

If the players seemed upset at the way things are going that would be fine.  I happened to witness several players in the Hong Kong on Prince of wales road on Saturday night.  Three hours after final whistle, and they were very, very jovial.  One especially was talking loudly and chirping like a bird, and making some comments that I personally found worrying considering the public location three hours after a game.

I am not saying they should not go out, but within three hours of ANOTHER poor performance, they are out on the booze and laughing like drains.  It hardly inspires me to think they see Norwich as anything other than a pay packet and could not really give a damn if we go down.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

When Marshall was injured in the first half the cheer from the Barclay was a disgrace, I have no problem with the heckles and taunting but to cheer an injury is stepping over the line.

Follow this with the chant of "what a load of Rubbish" and I think you''ll all feel like proper football supporters.

Start doing what you normally do best and supporting the team.

I know having critised the fans I will now be run out of town ( see Worthington and almost Grant) but lets not go to the gutter level as supporters.

[/quote]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

When Marshall was injured in the first half the cheer from the Barclay was a disgrace, I have no problem with the heckles and taunting but to cheer an injury is stepping over the line.

Follow this with the chant of "what a load of Rubbish" and I think you''ll all feel like proper football supporters.

Start doing what you normally do best and supporting the team.

I know having critised the fans I will now be run out of town ( see Worthington and almost Grant) but lets not go to the gutter level as supporters.

[/quote]

not interested, it''s only banter....................

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

Oh dear. Our team is s**t and here we are worrying about upsetting a knob who walked out on us to join Ipswich.

He isn''t dead...so let''s get real eh? Nicey nicey Norwich strikes yet again.............[N]

[/quote]

Spot on once again Cluck!!!  [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

Oh dear. Our team is s**t and here we are worrying about upsetting a knob who walked out on us to join Ipswich.

He isn''t dead...so let''s get real eh? Nicey nicey Norwich strikes yet again.............[N]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you two related or married and doing a double wind up or have you just fell in love?

Guess you''ll be holding hands at your protest?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you two related or married and doing a double wind up or have you just fell in love?

[/quote]LOL i have noticed this a lot they are always backing each other up because no one else agrees with most of the anti norwich stuff they post in this forum.

Andy Marshall deserved the abuse. He is also a proffesional footballer (god knows how) and should be thick skinned enough to take it, do you honestly think he cares what norwich fans think of him.?

[quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL i have noticed this a lot they are always backing each other up because no one else agrees with most of the anti norwich stuff they post in this forum.
[/quote]

I''m not sure our morsing friend feels the same way as smidgysmoo though... [U][W][:''(]

[quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL i have noticed this a lot they are always backing each other up because no one else agrees with most of the anti norwich stuff they post in this forum.
[/quote]

Ha ha ha......and your little gang of goodie goodies don''t I suppose? Why did the term "flock of sheep" come into being?

just accept that there are like minded people on here who don''t toe the party line. I rate what Smudger has to say because it comes from the heart....and not the populist stuff usually trotted out on here. I don''t know what pubs or clubs you move in...but the whole atmosphere on here is so out of touch with reality that it is laughable.

Try getting out a bit to hear what people really think of the club and it''s Board......you may get quite a surprise.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

Andy Marshall deserved the abuse. He is also a proffesional footballer (god knows how) and should be thick skinned enough to take it, do you honestly think he cares what norwich fans think of him.?

[/quote]

No he doesn''t care and says the reception spurs him on to have a good game against us.

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

See we can agree on somethings Cluck! Judas Marshall.

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha ha ha......and your little gang of goodie goodies don''t I suppose? Why did the term "flock of sheep" come into being?

just accept that there are like minded people on here who don''t toe the party line. I rate what Smudger has to say because it comes from the heart....and not the populist stuff usually trotted out on here. I don''t know what pubs or clubs you move in...but the whole atmosphere on here is so out of touch with reality that it is laughable.

Try getting out a bit to hear what people really think of the club and it''s Board......you may get quite a surprise.

[/quote]

I don''t agree with Cluck on everything and I am sure the day that me and the feathered one have a heated exchange could quite possibly be just around the corner...

But hey during the last 6 months he has been more realistic than any other poster on this board in my opinion!!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Think again Angel, you are nearly there now! [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote

user="barclayendboy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote

user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]LOL i have noticed this a lot they are always

backing each other up because no one else agrees with most of the anti

norwich stuff they post in this forum.[/quote]

just accept that there are like minded people on here who don''t toe

the party line. I rate what Smudger has to say because it comes from

the heart....and not the populist stuff usually trotted out on here. I

don''t know what pubs or clubs you move in...but the whole atmosphere on

here is so out of touch with reality that it is laughable.

[/quote]

I don''t agree with Cluck on everything and I am sure the day that me

and the feathered one have a heated exchange could quite possibly be

just around the corner...

But hey during the last 6 months he has been more realistic than any other poster on this board in my opinion!!!

[/quote]

To be honest with you, I think we know what a lot of us think of the

board. And the only thing that''s laughable at the moment cluck is the

fact you lot are too busy biccering and pissing arguing like school

kids to get behind the lads before we get relegated. Wake up before

your supposedly beloved club gets relegated man.