Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

NCFC FANS! STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

What is it with the norwich supporters? fickle?? i think so!  im one of those myself and have witnessed some of the worst performaces i have ever seen as a fan, coventry being a laughing stock personally.

Hoever whats done is done, we were relegated, we do not have a premiership class team, we do not have a board or a manager that really knows whats going on, everyone keeps brining up the premiership, ashton, green etc! forget about it, move on, and back the god damn players, they are s**t enough as it is with the likes of us booing them off after every game, and fickle!! we should all grow up, i mean last season when we played inter, we booed francis rotten until he rockered that shot past the post, then he was our fave player again, sorry people hate to moan and i will admit things arnt great, but pull together and stop living in a dream world and face facts!

English football fans in General live in the past...

Every big tournament we hear about "66 and all that"...

it would help if england (and english fans) forgot about that... it was over 40 years ago... Ururguay dont harp on about how they won it in 1930... In order for Success to come fans should be looking at what they have now... or looking to the future.. its nice to read about past success in a book but dwelling on "t''good ole days" is what they do in Hovis commercials... Football success comes with the future

jas :)

I understand what you are trying to put over but all clubs are built on history, even the top four teams fans have a pop when things are not going well, its not being fickle, we all want our team to win and do it in style, we won promotion with saunders for the first time to div 1, but he got pelters for being boring. Of course we have bad spells, success comes in cycles, but its how the club react to the down spell that matters, some of us feel the board are sitting on their hands, and grant was a cheap option, i dont see the point in taking part, if you dont want to win, in anything not just football.