Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

3 points off Relegation Zone now...

[quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="James Molyneux"]Getting rid of the board will accomplish absoloutly nothing at the moment. I agree we seriously need change and a bit of luck. Just look at the injuries that are building up - if we could actually field a full strength team we would be fine - it wouldn''t push for promotion but it would save us from relegation allowing us to build for the future.

Delia and Co have already said they would sell the club if someone was willing to put some money into the team but unsurprisingly no-one wants to take over and who can blame them with the amount of complaining that some supporters are doing.

Also Smudger just wondering is there any positive thing you can say about the club? - I do not think I have read a single post which isn''t a negative one! I don''t think Norwich are anywhere near where I would like them to be but I also think that we have a certain amount of positives we can take. Martin I think is a real asset and I hope his enthusiasm and talent can rub off on the rest of the team.
[/quote]

Yeah right the next Craig Bellamy???  Don''t make me laugh!!!

Ryan Jarvis is better than Martin... for people to be going over the top and claiming that Martin has the potential t shoot us to promotion next season and one day play for England or something is just laughable and highlights the nature of the problems that we currently face as a club!!!

[/quote]

How can you judge if you''ve never seen Martin play? None of his matches have been televised so what do you base your opinion on?

[/quote]

Still no reply....

[/quote]

So, your opinions on the ability of Chris Martin then.... gleaned from where?

Although you reply to anything that vaguely backs you, there''s no reply on this. I wonder why?

[quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="James Molyneux"]Getting rid of the board will accomplish absoloutly nothing at the moment. I agree we seriously need change and a bit of luck. Just look at the injuries that are building up - if we could actually field a full strength team we would be fine - it wouldn''t push for promotion but it would save us from relegation allowing us to build for the future. Delia and Co have already said they would sell the club if someone was willing to put some money into the team but unsurprisingly no-one wants to take over and who can blame them with the amount of complaining that some supporters are doing.Also Smudger just wondering is there any positive thing you can say about the club? - I do not think I have read a single post which isn''t a negative one! I don''t think Norwich are anywhere near where I would like them to be but I also think that we have a certain amount of positives we can take. Martin I think is a real asset and I hope his enthusiasm and talent can rub off on the rest of the team.[/quote]

Ryan Jarvis is better than Martin... for people to be going over the top and claiming that Martin has the potential t shoot us to promotion next season and one day play for England or something is just laughable and highlights the nature of the problems that we currently face as a club!!!

[/quote]

How can you judge if you''ve never seen Martin play? None of his matches have been televised so what do you base your opinion on?

[/quote]

Still no reply....

[/quote]

Although you reply to anything that vaguely backs you, there''s no reply on this. I wonder why?

[/quote]Read my last post again - I did reply. From what I have seen of him (the games against Wolves, Leeds, Blackpool and Coventry and listening to the games against Chelsea and Preston) he seems to have made an impression in games, scored goals, gets into goal scoring positions, makes runs off the ball and generally plays with a bit of enthusiasm. I''m not saying he is the saviour of our club but I do feel he has potential. Having potential doesn''t always work though and we will be able to better judge him after he has played a full season. Now just to explain clearly I have all the long said he has potential and at the moment looks like an asset to the club. Now give me your reasonings why he is a bad player? How times have you seen him play?- I am more than willing to accept other peoples points of view if they can give a balanced opinion - Can you?

[quote user="Magicmol"][quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="James Molyneux"]Getting rid of the board will accomplish absoloutly nothing at the moment. I agree we seriously need change and a bit of luck. Just look at the injuries that are building up - if we could actually field a full strength team we would be fine - it wouldn''t push for promotion but it would save us from relegation allowing us to build for the future.

Delia and Co have already said they would sell the club if someone was willing to put some money into the team but unsurprisingly no-one wants to take over and who can blame them with the amount of complaining that some supporters are doing.

Also Smudger just wondering is there any positive thing you can say about the club? - I do not think I have read a single post which isn''t a negative one! I don''t think Norwich are anywhere near where I would like them to be but I also think that we have a certain amount of positives we can take. Martin I think is a real asset and I hope his enthusiasm and talent can rub off on the rest of the team.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Still no reply....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Read my last post again - I did reply. From what I have seen of him (the games against Wolves, Leeds, Blackpool and Coventry and listening to the games against Chelsea and Preston) he seems to have made an impression in games, scored goals, gets into goal scoring positions, makes runs off the ball and generally plays with a bit of enthusiasm. I''m not saying he is the saviour of our club but I do feel he has potential. Having potential doesn''t always work though and we will be able to better judge him after he has played a full season. Now just to explain clearly I have all the long said he has potential and at the moment looks like an asset to the club. Now give me your reasonings why he is a bad player? How times have you seen him play?- I am more than willing to accept other peoples points of view if they can give a balanced opinion - Can you?
[/quote]

Magicmol - (I''m assuming you''ve changed your name from James Molyneux who posted the original response?)

Sorry if you thought I was referring to you, I was responding to Smudger who after your post, told us all why Chris Martin was never going to be the next Bellamy etc. This staggered me as he, by his own admission could never have seen him to base an opinion, so any bile-filled negativity had to come from blind guesswork.

I don''t doubt you, or your opinion, and in fact, agree with you!

Smudger - You are so wrong about Martin, I have seen Jarvis play quite a few times and imho Martin is by far the better prospect, he is strong, has good movement and a goal scorers instinct. At this stage it is far to early to talk about England etc, my only fear is that if Martin continues to develop and improve he will be snapped up by a more ambitious club.

Sorry Canary - I got my wires crossed and thought you were replying to me. I appreciate the support. I did change my name by the way.