Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

3 points off Relegation Zone now...

Only 3 points from the relegation zone with the following fixtures coming up...

Luton (a), Barnsley (a), Derby (h),

When are those with blinkers on going to wake up to themselves and realise that we are in REAL DANGER???

The board of directors must feel the supporters wrath at the next home game against Derby!!!   

today was very dissapointing...again, even if we had won we''d still only be 5 points above the drop zone, but at least it would have given us the confidence going into 2 crucial 6 pointers away from home. I''m not confident as we aren''t winning.

I don''t think any Norwich fan will agrue that we are in real danger.  We have to stay positive though and hopefully we can get a big point tally in the next three games.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I don''t think any Norwich fan will agrue that we are in real danger.  We have to stay positive though and hopefully we can get a big point tally in the next three games.[/quote]

Wake up... we will get 1 or 2 or 3 points tops from the next 3 games!!!

As for this staying positive PR spin from the club...  shove it up your @. rse!!!!

The only chance we have of staying up is protesting against the board starting with our next home match!!!

They were truly awful today. Young Martin at least provided a glimmer of hope.The most worrying thing is it was so obvious where our problems were (our right side). Coventry came close to scoring numerous times down that side, before they actually found the net. Fotheringham had an absolute nightmare of a game - I hope it was a just a rare bad day. While Grant seems utterly clueless from a tactical perspective.

Seriously worried.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I don''t think any Norwich fan will agrue that we are in real danger.  We have to stay positive though and hopefully we can get a big point tally in the next three games.[/quote]

As for this staying positive PR spin from the club...  shove it up your @. rse!!!!

The only chance we have of staying up is protesting against the board starting with our next home match!!!

[/quote]

Everybody has accepted that we are in real danger Smudger. Some of us have stated we don''t think we will get relegated while accepting the danger is there.

You have stated over and over again that you think we will be relegated. That being the case you shouldn''t be surprised by us slipping ever closer to the bottom three.

Despite all of this I didn''t hear a single protest against the board today, so the chances of rallying enough support for a serious protest at our next home match are pretty slim.

Maybe it''s because the people advocating protest on here don''t even go to the games.

Well the smudger PR machine is in full spin mode.what is spin except putting forward your opinion of things after all, especially doing it relentlessly regardless of the situation.I think we have a good chance of geting between 3 and 7 points from the next three, we could win at Luton and Barnsley if we play like at Preston rather than we did today, Derby''s form has dropped recently and we could nab a draw.  I am quite happy with the draw (now, not before the match) given that I listened to only the first half (turned off in disgust) and expected that we would lose badly.We may be only 3 points off the bottom 3 but:Southend and Leeds are 4 points adrift of the next lot.Only 2 teams below us got points and only one made up any ground, 4 fell further behind.All the six below us have worse goal difference.We closed the gap (slightly) on the team above.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Everybody has accepted that we are in real danger Smudger. Some of us have stated we don''t think we will get relegated while accepting the danger is there.

You have stated over and over again that you think we will be relegated. That being the case you shouldn''t be surprised by us slipping ever closer to the bottom three.

Despite all of this I didn''t hear a single protest against the board today, so the chances of rallying enough support for a serious protest at our next home match are pretty slim.

Maybe it''s because the people advocating protest on here don''t even go to the games.

[/quote]

I''ve a feeling that quite a few posters on here supporting this shower of a board don''t "actually go to games"....so your point is?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah you found it in you to have a go at the players though didn''t you?

God you are a pathetic bunch... have you not realised yet that the majority of our squad does not have the ability to keep us in this division???

Why instead of singing ''what a load of rubbish'' etc etc do you not start voicing your dissaproval at the people who are really to blame???

So by protesting against the board that is somehow going completely change things.  Face facts it will do nothing positive and just continue to make things worse.  Whatever you say smudger I will stay possitive and belief we can get the wins from the next few games.  The only way we are going get out of this mess is by being positive and believing we can get the results.  I will tell you onw thing for sure if everyone at the club has your attitude then we will get relagated for sure!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Exactly what will that achieve? I''m dieing to know how forcing all of the board to resign would do any good right now?

[quote user="Jim Kent"]So by protesting against the board that is somehow going completely change things.  Face facts it will do nothing positive and just continue to make things worse.  Whatever you say smudger I will stay possitive and belief we can get the wins from the next few games.  The only way we are going get out of this mess is by being positive and believing we can get the results.  I will tell you onw thing for sure if everyone at the club has your attitude then we will get relagated for sure!!![/quote]

Yeah your belief is working wonders so far isn''t it???

I believe we are going down because the majority of people who follow our club are exactyly like you...

If you are looking for somebody to blame then may I suggest that you look a bit closer to home!!!  [:@]

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Exactly what will that achieve? I''m dieing to know how forcing all of the board to resign would do any good right now?
[/quote]

well it will clearly cause a massaive up turn in form followed by a huge amount of victories and safety [;)].

[/quote]

Exactly what will that achieve? I''m dieing to know how forcing all of the board to resign would do any good right now?
[/quote]

What exactly are you studying at University may I ask?  If you are the future of our country and the best that institutes such as the UEA have to offer then I really fear for the future of this country...

oh by the way NCFC is dying while fools like you are in full support of those choking it to death (NB - if at least you have learnt nothing else from me today at least you have learnt how to spell).

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair enough...but what good does doing nothing do?  It means this lot will just sit pretty until exactly the same thing (if not worse) happens next year.....and we will all be bemoaning yet another wasted season.....and see even more of our hard earned money flushed down the pan.

It really is time to shift the balance and show this inept bunch of amateurs that they can''t ruin our club and get away with it. Blimey....Chase nearly got lynched for half of this crap....yet DS still somehow has this sadly misplaced moral support?

Stunningly bizarre.

[/quote]

[/quote]

A frightening lack of spark once again UEA. The squad is a mess....the manager hapless beyond words....debt fast on the rise....the fan''s in revolt....relegation looming. What does it take to make you lot open your eyes to the potential disaster ahead?

Heads out of backsides time for all of you who seem to fear change of any kind. It could just lead to something much better you know....and to be honest, could it get much bloody worse?

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ve a feeling that quite a few posters on here supporting this shower of a board don''t "actually go to games"....so your point is?

[/quote]

My point was that despite everything that has happened at the club in the last 2 years, and despite the fact that we were losing to Coventry and finally got a fortunate point which meant we slipped closer to the bottom 3, I didn''t hear a single protest against the Board.

I wasn''t supporting the Board or saying that people who support the Board go to games. I was just pointing out how difficult it would be to rally enough support by the next home game given these facts.

At 1-0 to Coventry if someone had started protesting against the Board they would definitely have got support. People were looking around for someone to blame you could feel it in the atmosphere. But nobody did. But they do on here and that was my point.

It''s no good protesting from 200 miles away, nobody can hear you.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

God you are a pathetic bunch... have you not realised yet that the majority of our squad does not have the ability to keep us in this division???

Why instead of singing ''what a load of rubbish'' etc etc do you not start voicing your dissaproval at the people who are really to blame???

[/quote]

Did I say I had a go at the players? Did I say I was singing "what a load of rubbish"? I said it happened, which it did.

I can''t believe I am carrying on with this charade by replying to you two seperately! I already answered you in the other post!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did I say I had a go at the players? Did I say I was singing "what a load of rubbish"? I said it happened, which it did.

I can''t believe I am carrying on with this charade by replying to you two seperately! I already answered you in the other post!

[/quote]

Do I win the ''How many quotes can I get in one post'' competition?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Wow, they give points for that now!

The board don''t give a witches t*t what we think. So, let''s see what happens on the 6th May 2007 and during the close season........I predict, nothing...... apart from pathetic excuses, spin, denial and the shunning of any responsibility - by the Dictating lack of Directorship. I just wish Delia had the business nous and attitude of Karen Brady at Brum. Remember the Rogernator and his heartfelt impassionate speech during the last home game of the previous season. Like mugs, we bought it, and took it all in..........(apart from me, that is).[^o)]

But hey! We''re ickle Norwich, and we take it all on the chin - and accept it all without so much as a murmur - because we don''t wish to upset our major shareholding duo........Boo Hoo! Anyway, true fans don''t complain, they just accept the rubbish with a ''ho hum'' and meander off home to their tea and telly.

Sad, bad, times ahead, methinks.

[quote user="Smudger"]

What exactly are you studying at University may I ask?  If you are the future of our country and the best that institutes such as the UEA have to offer then I really fear for the future of this country...

oh by the way NCFC is dying while fools like you are in full support of those choking it to death (NB - if at least you have learnt nothing else from me today at least you have learnt how to spell).

[/quote]Computer Science if you must know.And I dont ever remember saying i was in full support of the board...You still haven''t answered my question, which I''ve now asked at least 4 times what good will it do at this moment in the season to sack the board?

[/quote]

Computer Science if you must know.

And I dont ever remember saying i was in full support of the board...

You still haven''t answered my question, which I''ve now asked at least 4 times what good will it do at this moment in the season to sack the board?
[/quote]

probably not alot this season but i would rather trust a new board to rebuild than these numpties, whichever league we are in. this lot are are nothing short of discraceful.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do I win the ''How many quotes can I get in one post'' competition?

[/quote]

No...I''ve just beaten you!            [:)]

[quote user="7rew"]Well the smudger PR machine is in full spin mode.

what is spin except putting forward your opinion of things after all, especially doing it relentlessly regardless of the situation.

I think we have a good chance of geting between 3 and 7 points from the next three, we could win at Luton and Barnsley if we play like at Preston rather than we did today, Derby''s form has dropped recently and we could nab a draw. 

I am quite happy with the draw (now, not before the match) given that I listened to only the first half (turned off in disgust) and expected that we would lose badly.

We may be only 3 points off the bottom 3 but:
Southend and Leeds are 4 points adrift of the next lot.
Only 2 teams below us got points and only one made up any ground, 4 fell further behind.
All the six below us have worse goal difference.
We closed the gap (slightly) on the team above.

[/quote]

We may get 3 points from the next 3 games as you state, but to suggest that we may get 7 points is clearly living in cloud cuckooo land...  The chance of us getting 7 points from the next 3 games will probably be blown out of the window on Tuesday night!!!

[/quote]

Computer Science if you must know.

And I dont ever remember saying i was in full support of the board...

You still haven''t answered my question, which I''ve now asked at least 4 times what good will it do at this moment in the season to sack the board?
[/quote]

Because if nothing is done now it is inevitable that we are going to be struggling in Div 1 this time next year, with Delia & Co still in charge, hearing the same old excuses week in week out and you bunch of numpties lapping it up!!!

This club is one short step away from near financial ruin and a real battle to find ourselves back competeing at this awful level that we are at today again...

If this lot survive to the summer... Relegation will not push them out the door, any players that we have with any quality will be off and any money coming in will once again not be spent on plugging the gaps...

This club is an absolute disgrace at the moment and so in my opinion is anybody who chooses to continue in backing this board of directors!!!

Agree Smudger we are in real danger. The games against Luton and Barnsley are must win. We were lucky that most of the teams around us failed to win or pick up points this weekend. Hull beating Birmingham was a real surprise but we can''t keep relying on other teams to do us a favour!! We''re playing good football at the moment and have to take advantage of that to score goals and put some points on the board! 

Derby are going through a sticky patch at the moment and we need to be ruthless and take advantage of that! If we could pick up 6 or 7 points from the next three games then that would move us a long way towards safety!

My dear old Smudge, am i right in thinking that you believe that City will be relegated ? not a hope , that won''t happen , we have too many good players , a good manager , a very good board , but if it did us on the pink un free bet would only be looking for 5 results instead of 6 as Citys would have been nailed on.