Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Lawson

The sad decline of this messageboard

I agree, Cluck, that some posters from the so-called "head in the sand" faction have done something I don''t condone - making it personal.  I do enjoy a bit of the banter with yourself and your cohorts, but it is not my reason for coming onto these boards.  I come to discuss all things NCFC, not be preached to by a minority who don''t even have the courage of their convictions, nor the support, to properly organise a demo against the board - already Smudger and others are contemplating giving up and this, apparently, is the fault of everyone else.And seriously, Cluck, who are you trying to kid by saying that you never instigate the playground nonsense.  I''ve personally never seen a thread in which you''re personally abused - don''t get me wrong, I''m sure there have been one or two, as there will be with most of us - I have, however, seen numerous threads where yourself, Smudger, theolster, etc, have long reams of replies, all quoting each other, stating how blinkered the "sheep" are.  I don''t find this too insulting - I like sheep* - but your posts don''t just imply that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is a brainless moron, it oozes condescension and, more importantly, an inability to see both sides of the argument.  You say that freedom of speech must prevail, and I agree... but don''t forget that that extends to those who disagree with your opinion.  Hell, Smudger even went as far as to say that every single Norwich City fan - bar himself and a few others, naturally, are fools and numpties.  When your negativity and bitching has even 1st Wizard taking umbrage, you know you''re in trouble... And NN, you''re quite right about the WO/KTF nonsense, but there was a certain degree of reasonabilityness (I''m ill, I can''t think words good).  I remember having many a clash of horns with Blahblahblah during that time, but we never let it get personal and I never thought of him as a prize tool - we were just two people with different opinions who were mature enough to debate it properly (for the most part, I''m sure I was probably sarcastic to blah on a few occasions [;)]).  Similarly, a mate of mine back in Norwich was all for giving Worthy a chance, but that didn''t mean I stopped being mates with him, nor did it mean that I called him names and interrupted every sentence with the same argument over and over.  Debate and argument are good for a message board, it would certainly be boring without it - but letting it descend into bully tactics, thread hijacking and sheer, unbridled hypocrisy is just wrong.* Did you know there''s a Shaun the Sheep series coming to our telly screens - AWESOME!!! Being 25 doesn''t mean I can''t get excited about that, does it?? [:)][:$]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Shaun,  why are you so coy.  We all know who you mean so.....................let us call a spade a spade, a bully a bully and a Smudger a Smudger[/quote]

Exactly... and the whole way this entire thread has been handled is an utter disgrace!!!

Can I suggest the pink''un introduce a feature where individuals can just block other posters replies, that way I can block the likes of smudger repeated posts. Shouldn''t you be makking some "smith out signs" or burning your bra somewhere??

[quote user="Shaun Lawson"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]this board has declined because the football club have, all you people want is what you want to hear, you are the ones who do not want debate, this is a forum, that means debate, like it or not. I am willing to fight my corner, push my views, please or offend but i will never be a sheep. Also the offensive posts seem to be coming from very people who are complaining, i have been forthright but i deny being offensive.[/quote]

Absolutely Ricky: I''d love to debate all things about the club: bring it on! If you think I''m one of the ''sheep'' you bewilderingly refer to, go read my blog posts or the questions I asked Chris Lakey earlier: I''m as fed up with things and critical as the next man. But of course, you''ve completely missed that - and bizarrely responded to a post imploring a few individuals to just act their age on here for once, and stop ruining it for everybody else by concluding that I wanted everyone to ''bury their heads in the sand and hail queen Delia''. Only you can explain why you responded in this oh so predictable, congratulations-on-completely-proving-my-point way; only you can explain why you chose to treat a post calling for calm and reason by attempting to polarise things yet again.

[/quote]

I did not call you a sheep i said i was not a sheep. I have been steadfast with my views but cannot remember starting threads dissing fellow posters on here as i have seen against smudger and wizard to name two. Yes i am frustrated by the views of people who think Delia is god and Grant is doing great but i have always said we will see who is right and who is wrong come the end of the season. Would relegation be enough to prove at least Grant was the wrong choice, or do we still blame worthy still.

I come from a breed of fans who want the best for this club and over 40 yrs have fought for it in many ways but now we are nearly back to the old division three, to me that is a disgrace, in any failed business someone must pay simple as.

I genuinally believe Delia Smith has run her time she is not the saviour she is made out to be and i do believe city fans have their heads in the sand. If that offends then so be it and i hope sincerely i am wrong and city survive and make a big push for promotion push next season, i cannot see it but i so want to be wrong.

Norwich City and its modern day fans are too nice you have to be ruthless in business, i have run mine for near on 15 yrs and at times i have had to make hard decisions, speculate to accumulate, and gamble money which i have not got alot of, its called bottle, something the board need to find.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

It''s going to take time to turn things around at Norwich, that''s for sure... unfortunately I think it''s going to take even longer to get the Pinkun Message Boards back to the fun and interesting place it used to be.
[/quote]

But we will get this message board back to being fun and interesting as it used to be because theres only a few of them and theres a lot more of us.

Smudger, Cluck, Ricky and co will get bored eventually and dissappear, they all do when they''ve had their fun and think they''ve annoyed us enough.

Great post Shaun.

[/quote]

Ahh so said the school playgound bully!!!

Don''t think so becuase people like Cluck and myself do not give a monkeys @ss whether we are popular or not...

We state the truth as we see it...  the fact that it gets so many peoples backs up is that what we state is so obviously the truth... 

You know what they say... The truth hurts doesn''t it???

[/quote]

The truth ''as you see it''? Pray tell: exactly how do you ''see it'' given you never even go to a game? Are you blessed with magic powers, or something? Not that it matters really, given you just demonstrated your true colours right here:

http://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/message.php?pid=555684

Interesting way for a Norwich fan to behave, wouldn''t you say chaps?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Shaun,  why are you so coy.  We all know who you mean so.....................let us call a spade a spade, a bully a bully and a Smudger a Smudger[/quote]

Exactly... and the whole way this entire thread has been handled is an utter disgrace!!!

[/quote]

Oh? How''s that then? Because a heck of a lot of posters seem to have thought there was something in what I said, and have castigated you - rightly - for the direction this board is going in? Dear dear, we are a sensitive old thing, aren''t we? I wouldn''t expect anything else, mind: like all people in love with your own opinions, you can dish it out til the cows come home, but can''t take it...

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

It''s going to take time to turn things around at Norwich, that''s for sure... unfortunately I think it''s going to take even longer to get the Pinkun Message Boards back to the fun and interesting place it used to be.
[/quote]

But we will get this message board back to being fun and interesting as it used to be because theres only a few of them and theres a lot more of us.

Smudger, Cluck, Ricky and co will get bored eventually and dissappear, they all do when they''ve had their fun and think they''ve annoyed us enough.

Great post Shaun.

[/quote]

Don''t think so becuase people like Cluck and myself do not give a monkeys @ss whether we are popular or not...

We state the truth as we see it...  the fact that it gets so many peoples backs up is that what we state is so obviously the truth... 

[/quote]

I think you should care about being popular. If you want people to follow your word that is and stand against the board. Who is going to listen and respect the words of someone they don''t like?

I would be willing to take your thoughts on board and consider their value if you were not so ignorant. Instead, I take on board the thoughts and opinions of others I don''t initially agree with. Mainly because they show respect. What then takes place is a healthy discussion. Points are mulled over, minds are enlightened and people go away with a stronger knowledge than they arrived with. We also have the ability to change our minds based on these points. You can''t fill a mind full of knowledge that isn''t open to be filled. You see this isn''t about points of view. It''s about how you handle opposing points of view. The thing is, the healthy style of discussion is a rare breed now. It normally starts OK but then ''enter Smudge'' to tell everyone they are stupid and have their heads buried in the sand. How about you start that intervention by trying to find out a bit more about why the said poster thinks what he does. Find out what his/her experiences were to reach that conclusion. See things from someone elses perspective. Then you are in a position to make judgement on the topic. The Japanese say ''ask why five times'' before making a decision. This might be why they are very slow at coming to a conclusion but when they do it is normally always right. I know, I work in the Japanese market. I did try this with you only last week. I respectfully tried to understand your point of view. I tried to get a clear picture of your position to allow me to judge from the best vantage point. You, however got a bit stroppy over this and used more and more capitals as your posts went on. I was simply trying to understand you. What I understand now is that you don''t want to discuss with an open mind. How can I ever consider you points knowing that? Wouldn''t you like me to consider your points, rather than swat them away?

Getting back to the original idea of the post, I agree entirely with the sentiments.  I remember when I first joined on here - the posts were nearly all constructive, interesting and fun to read and be a part of.  I did start to wonder why I still checked the posts on here, but seeing people agree with you makes me realise that if we all leave the message board it will be a sad day.  I just hope that the club stays up, which I strongly believe it will, and we start fresh next season and have a team to be proud of. 

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Great post Shaun.

[/quote]

Absolute classic....and what I have understood since I joined. There is a select little group who have grazed this place safely for a long time....and don''t like the nasty interlopers who have upset the apple cart. So my assertion about the forum "crowd" is proven.....

Get used to it though CA cos I''m not going anywhere...especially now I''ve read that!  This "forum" is just reflecting the crap on the pitch....and how can you hope to have "fun" when we are about to go down?.....Or doesn''t that matter?

I think we are going around in circles here. I doubt any poster on here is happy with the current situation.

I personally have no problem with being called names or being labelled a sheep. It’s all fun and banter and water off a clucks back to me.

Would not want to stifle debate and stop posters who the majority disagree with for then we would be sheep.

Rather wish we could all debate the way forward and those that I disagree with could have a debate how we see our club progressing in the next 12 months.

So maybe we should have a thread on NCFC the way forward in the next 12 months? How can we improve? Any ideas on scouting, academy, players in and out and future investment. That’s what I am really interested in hearing from all and sundry. That includes Cluck and Smudger by the way.

CTID as I am sure we all are when the lights go out at night.

shaun this is one of the best posts i have read on here.

in future it would help if everyone were to reply to the attention seeking posts you refer to with a simple ''boring'' until they get the message

i dont mind proper debate but general slagging off for the hell of it merely to draw attention to oneself is tedious, dull and boring

Whilst not being a huge fan of Smudger, Cluck and Ricky''s postings, this is a public messageboard and is available to all those who want to contribute to it. Therefore calls for people to be barred or banned, in my opinion, are wrong and an appalling display of the state in which this messageboard is falling.

I have noticed in recent weeks a lot of pseudo-vigilanteism as well on here, with postings aimed specifically at individual posters, attacking them for their stance re: Norwich City. This is tantamont to bullying and should not be tolerated by the moderators/fellow posters.

Unlike the majority of the posters on this messageboard, I have no great affinity with anyone poster or groups of posters, preferring to post when and where appropriate and in postings that are of interest to me. Therefore I operate with no hidden agenda, and try always to engage in posting with humour, humility and an open mind, in a way in which is friendly and courteous.

Unlike other Clubs, we have a fairly decent and user-friendly interface to which we can dip in and out of whenever we feel like. However, the continuing bickering amonst groups and individuals is really starting to tear all the good work done by Archant and posters over the years.

Unlike many on here, I don''t see there being good guys and bad guys on here. Everyone is responsible for what they post and the manner in which they post. Flaming posts are always likely to antagonise and annoy, and unfortunately leads to retaliatory flaming posts.

I do however think that some poeple on here have lost sight of the reason for this messageboard. It is not a place to actively battle against the Club, and to put right the wrongs, but a place for those who see the rights and wrongs of the Club and to discuss them.

In this day and age we should be able to act like civilised human beings and to interact as such. How many people on here would chat face-to-face with someone they hadn''t met before like they do in their postings on here?

I have no cast-iron answers to the debate on how to make this messageboard better, maybe there are some, maybe there aren''t. Maybe it just needs us all to refine what we post to avoid misunderstandings, miscommunication, and the addition of a little respect to one another in the way that we post... or maybe not?

But as for the bullying and general nastiness towards posters of a different (but still Norwich City-related) disposition..? That''s not something that endears a person to me, and really shouldn''t be condoned on here.

I think that even with some of the more extreme and outrageous opinions this board is still a pretty interesting site to visit. OK, there is a little "name calling" for want of a better word, but on the whole most people are respectful and seem to express their views fairly constructively, let''s not overreact.

getting back to the footy, we will win 4-1 tonight, so don''t worry! we will lose on Saturday though, becuase I am going! 

Crumbs... I am hoping this thread works as some kind of therapy for some people, because I think they need it...

I am really looking forward to watching my football team play tonight, going along and hoping I see them pick up 3 points and grab some breathing space.

I assume everyone on here feels the same... ? Because judging by some of this thread, I would need convincing...

I wish there were rallying cries to get behind the side and do our bit to get them clear of relegation, rather than energy being focused into attempts to get rid of Delia. Who, exactly, in this instance, is burrying their head in the sand?

The best thing about this messageboard is it will, in no way, affect my enjoyment or support for my football club...

[quote user="Shaun Lawson"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]It''s going to take time to turn things around at Norwich, that''s for sure... unfortunately I think it''s going to take even longer to get the Pinkun Message Boards back to the fun and interesting place it used to be.[/quote]

Great post Shaun.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The truth ''as you see it''? Pray tell: exactly how do you ''see it'' given you never even go to a game? Are you blessed with magic powers, or something? Not that it matters really, given you just demonstrated your true colours right here:

http://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/message.php?pid=555684

Interesting way for a Norwich fan to behave, wouldn''t you say chaps?

[/quote]Like i have said earlier this Smudger feller is a binner no doubt about it ,i mean come on  what true Norwich fan would call there fellow fans fools and idiots for attending games and that it is there fault why we are in this mess ,only a binner fan would come out with garbage like that. No he is just here to wind us up and we have all fallen in to the trap but not anymore i will treat his scummer post''s and replys with  the contempt they deserve.

[quote user="Lufbra Canary"]

This is one of the best posts I have seen in ages, I 100% agree an think these boards have become a bit of a joke over the last 18months

[/quote]

Oh my God!!

I can''t believe this thread. You mention the "back patting" that the "BO''s" employ in their posts and yet we have a thread talking about the decline of an Internet message board with lots declaring "I agree"

I''ve got a message for you.

Lighten up. It''s nothing serious.

This board does not effect our club in any manner. As I''ve said before, if players read this board, and take offence, well that says more about them on their X thousand a week than anything else.

As for "these boards have become a bit of a joke over the last 18 months" - I can''t help but wonder why that could be??! Christ! As CJF pointed out, this simply reflects what is going on at the club at the moment. 18 months ago the fans were fully behind the team in every way possible. And even then things were going wrong. So I am sick and bloody tired of hearing people slag off other NORWICH CITY SUPPORTERS for the current decline of this great club.

A pathetic thread. Rant over.

Quality Shaun, thanks for articulating what so many of us feel.

Like everyone who takes part in a forum I believe in free speach. There would be no point otherwise would there? For it to work (i.e. be interesting and enlightening) everyones views have to be equal and this is just not happening as many topics are just shouted down or hi-jacked into sack the board threads.

These guys are like the politicians who don''t listen to the question being asked or the points being put against them. Instead they just shout louder than everyone else, spout the same point over and over, regardless of the subject being discussed and resort to ridicule when anyone has a different view.

No-one is saying don''t give your views, just try participating rather than brow-beating. If you really want to persuade people that what you say is worth listening to then try being reasonable and reasoned, its nuch more likely to work. Its something most people understand in their everyday lives, it should work the same way on here too.

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Great post Shaun.

[/quote]

Absolute classic....and what I have understood since I joined. There is a select little group who have grazed this place safely for a long time....and don''t like the nasty interlopers who have upset the apple cart. So my assertion about the forum "crowd" is proven.....

Get used to it though CA cos I''m not going anywhere...especially now I''ve read that!  This "forum" is just reflecting the crap on the pitch....and how can you hope to have "fun" when we are about to go down?.....Or doesn''t that matter?

[/quote]

Twaddle. It''s perfectly obvious what City Angel meant: she has no problem at all with posters who hold a totally different view to her; but she does, quite rightly, have a serious problem with the few who continually hijack threads, attempt to ram their view down other peoples'' throats, insult them if this proves unsuccessful, and draw support from, ahem, the usual suspects.

Sorry Cluck, but your ''freedom of speech'' and ''it''s only because we rock the boat'' arguments don''t wash one bit. You could use them to justify literally any behaviour on here, no matter how obnoxious or nauseating it might be to many - just as you could use the ''he started it'' line if becoming personal in response to someone. I''m all for debate, and want as much of it as possible: what I''m not for is condescension and complete lack of respect for what so many others think.

You may have noted a number of people with no axe to grind at all agreeing with my assertion about the direction this board has gone in; others who''ve plainly had enough and stopped using it as much; even one who says he''s been too frightened to post up til now. What do you think of that, Cluck? I think it''s sad - and a reflection on the few individuals I alluded to in my initial post. We''re all City fans, we all have different opinions on the club: is it really so difficult to show a modicum of decency and respect to those you disagree with?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Lufbra Canary"]

This is one of the best posts I have seen in ages, I 100% agree an think these boards have become a bit of a joke over the last 18months

[/quote]

Oh my God!!

I can''t believe this thread. You mention the "back patting" that the "BO''s" employ in their posts and yet we have a thread talking about the decline of an Internet message board with lots declaring "I agree"

I''ve got a message for you.

Lighten up. It''s nothing serious.

This board does not effect our club in any manner. As I''ve said before, if players read this board, and take offence, well that says more about them on their X thousand a week than anything else.

As for "these boards have become a bit of a joke over the last 18 months" - I can''t help but wonder why that could be??! Christ! As CJF pointed out, this simply reflects what is going on at the club at the moment. 18 months ago the fans were fully behind the team in every way possible. And even then things were going wrong. So I am sick and bloody tired of hearing people slag off other NORWICH CITY SUPPORTERS for the current decline of this great club.

A pathetic thread. Rant over.

[/quote]

Nobody is Alex: all people are doing on this thread is venting their frustration about the attitudes, condescension and complete lack of respect for others shown by a few individuals on this board. What I wrote seems to have struck a chord with a significant number of posters: plainly, many have been thinking on similar lines. Is it now illegal for them to say so? If they hadn''t, doubtless someone else would have popped up and ridiculed my post for dying a death.

And there''s a whole world of difference between many posters of different views saying they think there''s something in what I said, and the usual three or four continually hijacking other threads, ridiculing the many who disagree with them and, indeed, back-slapping one another. That''s what a few individuals are continually guilty of: in a nutshell, it''s a total failure to observe the spirit of what messageboards are supposed to be about.

Thanks Shaun, your original post sums up the reasons why I''ve given this place a rest for the last week or so.

I know we''re in trouble, I know a defeat tonight will leave us in even deeper trouble but I also know that one of the best things about being a football supporter is the hope that your team will turn things around. I just don''t think that some of the more depressed posters on here ever get that feeling and to be honest I pity them.

We''ve been in this postion (lower reaches of the old 2nd Division) many times in the past and we''ll probably find ourselves in the same position sometime in the future. What''s important is that we all pull together and fight to get out of this situation. Instead we get posters on here coming out with ridiculously melodramatic statements and wallowing in self pity.

Earlier this week Smudger claimed that ''this club is DYING'' and then accused fans who were not willing to protest of sitting idly by and watching this happen. He''s also claimed that it would be perfectly reasonable to harrass and intimidate our majority share-holder into leaving the club, surely his finest moment. You can''t reason with people like that and frankly I can''t be bothered to try anymore.

Wake me up when it gets interesting on here again!

Thanks Shaun, your original post sums up the reasons why I''ve given this place a rest for the last week or so.

I know we''re in trouble, I know a defeat tonight will leave us in even deeper trouble but I also know that one of the best things about being a football supporter is the hope that your team will turn things around. I just don''t think that some of the more depressed posters on here ever get that feeling and to be honest I pity them.

We''ve been in this postion (lower reaches of the old 2nd Division) many times in the past and we''ll probably find ourselves in the same position sometime in the future. What''s important is that we all pull together and fight to get out of this situation. Instead we get posters on here coming out with ridiculously melodramatic statements and wallowing in self pity.

Earlier this week Smudger claimed that ''this club is DYING'' and then accused fans who were not willing to protest of sitting idly by and watching this happen. He''s also claimed that it would be perfectly reasonable to harrass and intimidate our majority share-holder into leaving the club, surely his finest moment. You can''t reason with people like that and frankly I can''t be bothered to try anymore.

Shaun/Shack Attack, I am fairly new to the board and do post from time to time, but to be honest I want to talk about football with other fans. I am a season ticket holder for 5 years so by some of your standards would be a real new boy.However The amout of wasted comment on the board about the same stuff week after week is a total  nonsence.I get little pleasure from it and dont bother to read most of it.

I am unhappy with the way things are at the club but dont think any protest at such a crucial time is likely to help.The Board will obviously be aware of what goes on on here so to Smudger, Cluck and the rest by trying to raise the stakes and meeting with apparant dissaproval from other posters, all you are doing is demonstrating a position of weakness to the Board.  

To cause change there would have to be a massive groundswell of local opinion which will come from within the fans community and will not result from marginalised discussion on here.

If this board is to be a single issues debating club for the few then carry on cos thats what you`ve got, I had hboped for something different.

I am surprised by the comments made about the fans as a whole by Cluck and Smudge,no point in doing it,I dont feel offended by it because I dont feel it personally, but if i like many others went to all the away games as well as the home ones then I would be extremely pissed off.  

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Hear hear.

You advised me a few weeks ago to take some time out from the message board Shack, because in all honesty I was getting wound-up by the numpty''s constant hyperbole, hijacking of threads and general negativity, and was getting drawn in to posting "back at them". Thanks for the advice Mate, it worked a treat.

I come back and it''s all about the ego twins Cluck and Smudger again, with wannabe bad boys like Ricky Knight and Ray Ducker asking why they arn''t included in lists of the damned, or hilariously starting posts about themselves for extra attention!

With any luck City will get a positive result tonight and we can all get back to talking football. I''m bored with talking about a few non-entities that have nothing to do with Norwich City Football Club and everything to do with a lack of attention received as a child.

[quote user="Shaun Lawson"]

Twaddle. It''s perfectly obvious what City Angel meant: she has no problem at all with posters who hold a totally different view to her; but she does, quite rightly, have a serious problem with the few who continually hijack threads, attempt to ram their view down other peoples'' throats, insult them if this proves unsuccessful, and draw support from, ahem, the usual suspects.

[/quote]

Thats exactly what I meant, thanks Shaun [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shaun Lawson"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah twaddle indeed....

Please explain the purpose of this entire thread again and hundreds of others like them???

The sole purpose of them is to attempt to bully the likes of us dissenters (Myself, Cluck, Ricky, Charlies Dad, theolester) off these boards...

Well it''s tough isn''t it because the dissenters are growing in number (and rightly so given the c**p excuse for a football club that Delia and her supporters have turned us in to).

We are here to stay so you better get used to that fact or beggar off yourself!!!  [:P]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shaun Lawson"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah twaddle indeed....

Please explain the purpose of this entire thread again and hundreds of others like them???

The sole purpose of them is to attempt to bully the likes of us dissenters (Myself, Cluck, Ricky, Charlies Dad, theolester) off these boards...

Well it''s tough isn''t it because the dissenters are growing in number (and rightly so given the c**p excuse for a football club that Delia and her supporters have turned us in to).

We are here to stay so you better get used to that fact or beggar off yourself!!!  [:P]

OH YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION...  You need the mods to hold your hands in order to help you even try and achieve to do that...

YOU WILL NEVER KEEP US QUIET!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Shaun Lawson"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah twaddle indeed....

[/quote]

For me, the purpose of this thread is clear.  It is about you Smudger and only you.  You keep trying to make it some sort of class action by bringing in Cluck, Theolstar and others.  It won''t work.  You cannot universalise an argument about your abuse of this Board into a discussion about free speech. There are limits.

I don''t always agree with Cluck and the others but I respect their right to campaign even if it sometimes bores me.  They have my support and respect as fellow supporters trying to move the woeful situation of the club forward.  They have that respect because they behave as reasonable civilised people.

You are the one alleging fraud by Delia.  You to your shame are the one - the only one- calling for a campaign of personalised harrasment for Delia and her family.   You are the problem.  Theolstar has renounced your methods and you have seen your threats condemned by other posters.  Not one poster has supported your thereat to bully Delia personally or even supported your right to say such things.  Even someone as self absorbed as you must be getting some sort of message by now...surely?????

If you are not prepared to abide by the standards of civlised behaviour then you lose the right to free speech and the respect of me and many other posters.  Find your self a message board that condones boorishness and thuggery because that is where you belong and that is where you will be happy.

Its only a message board. 

You will always get people who disagree, post rubbish, insult, incite, antagonise, on the other hand you will get people who are level headed, post reasoned comments and views, good debates etc.

IMO if you are after a good discussion about football, the best place to do it is over a couple of pints in the pub.

[quote user="Smudger"]

YOU WILL NEVER KEEP US QUIET!!!

[/quote]"Empty vessels make the most noise"Never has that saying been more true.