Sign in to follow this  
adam30889

Time for FORTRESS carrow road

Home games. What has happened to FORTRESS carrow road

One thing is norwich always seem to perform against teams at the top, better teams. Many of our top performance this season been against them, cardiff at home, chelsea, WBA away, birmingham away, preston we played wel but didnt win but we performed well

Hopefully fotress carrow road can come bac and the performance against big teams continue 

REMAINING HOME GAMES : Derby, Birmingham, Stoke, WBA, Ipswich and Southampton all big game teams in automatic push and playoff push (bar ipswich but we all no y that a big game)

We need 5 wins minimum really to give ourself a good chance to stay up and these home games have got to be won we can not count on our away form. Its tiem for fortress carrow road to return at this time of need

tell me what u think OTBC city till i die

Agreed. Yet its not gonna happen while there is too much unrest amongst the Canary Faithful / Pink''un posters*.

* by the way, I am not inferring that Pink''Un posters are not Faithful Canaries.

Laughable...  despite having one of the biggest crowds week in week out... in recent weeks we have also had one of the quietest crowds in the league!!!

Agreed and lets put all our efforts behind the team. People need to accept that at this stage in the season the board, the manager, the players we have are not going to change, we have got what we have got and we should all be in it together in making sure that NCFC is in Championship next season; which I am confident that we will be. Fans concentrating on supporting the players at every home and away game and letting them know that we are fully behind them whatever we think of the board and the manager. Come on you yellows!

It amuses me, yet again, that a man who does not attend the games,

comments on the crowd noise. Good one. You must have bloody good

hearing mate.

[quote user="Smudger"]Laughable...  despite having one of the biggest crowds week in week out... in recent weeks we have also had one of the quietest crowds in the league!!![/quote]

How do you know?

[quote user="Smudger"]Laughable...  despite having one of the biggest crowds week in week out... in recent weeks we have also had one of the quietest crowds in the league!!![/quote]

Smudge , you old sweetness , you have been walking around the ground again , outside i might add , with your ears flapping .what did your Radar tell you this week?or should that be Asdic ?.