Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

A call to arms....

Right.  We''ve just won arguably the most important game of the season.  Thats one step towards survival.  Lets say bo***cks to pre-match demonstrations, Grant out, Grant in, Delia out, Delia in, Doncaster out, Hughes, Etuhu, blah, blah blah....... The most important thing that we as City fans can concentrate on is staying in this god forsaken division. Players come, players go, directors, managers and major shareholders come and go.  What stays constant is us fans.  When the dust settles on this season, that will be the time to ask questions and point fingers.  Until that point lets give that green and yellow 100% backing, regardless of your point of view.  Remember, this is OUR CLUB, we have all had incredible times following our club, as have our families going back generations.  We are not Chelsea, Arsenal, or Man U "fans", and this is why we love our club even more, and I don''t want to see it dragged through League 1 and then obscurity.

Come on, lets be having you!!!!!!

KICK IT OFF

THROW IT IN  !!

Yes lets get behind the lads and get another 3 points on Saturday.

I still think Smith should stand down, however .............................. thats a seperate issue for another day, and I''m happy to back your call to arms.

I''m already backing Grant.