Sign in to follow this  
ca

Luton v Norwich Match Thread

we arent defending well! but we can still win! half time now...

lets hope we can get something out of the 2nd half...

Rennies the referee.. always worrying!

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Matt Hudson"]

and who was saying on saturday night that Chris Martin was no better than Brown ,  and that martin only looked better becasue of better service!!!

Chris Martin, what a legend. Get him on a pro deal, and quick!

[/quote]

I do not know who said that???

It certainly wasn''t me...  I said that he has a long way to go to prove that he is any better than Jarvis and would stand by that.

He is definetely better than Chris Brown... but who isn''t???

Glad to see that we are at least putting up a fight again!!!

[/quote]

How do you know what Martin''s like, you havent seen him play yet.

is it me or is martins scoring rate starting to rival earnies? hes scoring every other match at least at the moment

Am jus readin the updates on bbc and have noticed that paul gallacher always punches the ball when a cross comes in rather than catching it. i dont understand it. does he just lack confidence or can he jus simply not catch??

thats a foreign Goalkeeper trait.. Gianluigi Buffon, Widely regarded as the best keeper in the world Seldom catches the ball...

I have no idear who has coached Gallagher throughout his career.. perhaps he has had some foreign influence.

Punching it is ok as long as u punch it up and long.. punching it straight out or down is suicidal! and punch it towards the touchline... Makes it harder to hook it back over ur head and in the net. Used to be a goalie myself..

[quote user="burn down the ipswich"]Am jus readin the updates on bbc and have noticed that paul gallacher always punches the ball when a cross comes in rather than catching it. i dont understand it. does he just lack confidence or can he jus simply not catch??[/quote]

I noticed this, Gallagher - the jury''s out!

Gallagher Cock up!

Stay on ur feet and force him to the corner flag! chase him all the way out there then run back to ur goal! dont give him an easy ride FFS! 2-1 :(

Gallagher is the worst goalkeeper Norwich have ever had. He could single handedly get us relegated. Come on PG, Joe Lewis, it''s now or never.

Come on Chris Martin you can do it

Gallager screws up again and we''re behind again, Marshall''s injury is a clear blow to us when we''ve got that clown between the sticks

My radio must be on a major lag...Just heard the Luton goal. Nuts.

Wish I went now to get behind em....

2-4 will do nicely.

Joe Lewis must be sitting on the bench thinking "why cant i have my chance"

In at the deep end! although having read Gunnys book it might not be a good idear to blood him now remember Andy Marshalls inexperiance?

this is why the transfer Window is a joke! we need a goalkeeper and wouldnt have this Crap loan situation if we could go out and buy now.. even if we got someone on a 6 month contract its something.

Taken from the BBC website this evening

62:34
Shot by David Bell (Luton) right-footed from left channel (20 yards), save (fumbled) by Paul Gallacher (Norwich).

Doesn''t fill you with confidence does it???

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Gallagher is the worst goalkeeper Norwich have ever had. He could single handedly get us relegated. Come on PG, Joe Lewis, it''s now or never.

Come on Chris Martin you can do it

[/quote]

I would agree with that MATT...  would much rather see Joe Lweis given a game than persist with Gallagher!!!

[quote user="theolster"]gallacher c*ck up! 2-1,thre goes my 3-1 prediction-can i go for 3-2 city?[/quote]

Now you and I are on the same team for the first time in weeks Olster. Let''s go for the winner!