Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

3 Nails In The Protesters Coffin

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

personally I do not believe now is the time to mount such a protest. 

[/quote]

As one of the sheep I''d just like to ''ram'' this point home.

polar1990- the number of people in support is in the 100s, if people like you want to make smart ar*ed remarks about at least have decencey not to hide behind an alias in front of your computer and email me LEE OLIVER a sensible post at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk put up or shut up cowards! Im not hiding why are you?

[quote user="theolster"]nuttynigel-what didnt i answer? i cant get hold of one as no-one has emailed me to say they have 1 and my family and friends who go are not in a finacial position to purchase shares. What exactly is your problem? Ive said ill look at.[/quote]

I don''t have a problem with you theolster. I don''t agree with you but there''s room for all views on this board. I asked you three questions on your "protest thread".

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="theolster"]nuttynigel-what didnt i answer? i cant get hold of one as no-one has emailed me to say they have 1 and my family and friends who go are not in a finacial position to purchase shares. What exactly is your problem? Ive said ill look at.[/quote]

I don''t have a problem with you theolster. I don''t agree with you but there''s room for all views on this board. I asked you three questions on your "protest thread".

[/quote]

Just to make it easier for you TheOlster ( yet again ) here are the three questions Nigel posed to you previously:

From Nutty Nigel: 

In the spirit of this debate I have got three questions for you theolster.

Have you taken your concerns to the board on a personal level? They are always happy to listen to anyones point of view.

Why was there no audible protest from anyone at Luton last night? The only time I heard Delia mentioned was in the "Barmy Army" chant.

If you are doing this as a true fan for the good of the club why do you allow people with personal issues against Delia Smith practically take over the thread with their threats of personal abuse etc?  If you are serious in what you claim then they are surely doing you more harm than good.