Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Pass me a razor blade

Because

a)       my car is stuck in a garage in Norfolk (broke down 2 weeks ago)

b)       Luton postponed the original fixture.

c)       Luton delayed ko by 15 mins

d)       I had to catch the 0944 from Luton to get me to Liv St for the last train to Braintree

I had to leave after 60 minutes. I NEVER leave early as a rule but Norwich were losing and playing complete sh1te, I consoled myself that I wouldn’t be missing much and Grant had at last substituted Etuhu.

Not only did I miss the equaliser and last-minute winning goal in the right net (unlike QPR, Southend etc which I did witness) I forgot to change at Witham (I don’t normally have to) and ended up having to fork-out £30 for a taxi from Colchester.

Have a good laugh…..and pass me a razor blade.

Don''t despair FTFW, like everyone else that was there, the night will stay in your memory for many years.....and you will laugh about it. Hopefully, you already are. 

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

Because

d)       I had to catch the 0944 from Luton to get me to Liv St for the last train to Braintree

I had to leave after 60 minutes. I NEVER leave early as a rule but Norwich were losing and playing complete sh1te, I consoled myself that I wouldn’t be missing much and Grant had at last substituted Etuhu.

Not only did I miss the equaliser and last-minute winning goal in the right net (unlike QPR, Southend etc which I did witness) I forgot to change at Witham (I don’t normally have to) and ended up having to fork-out £30 for a taxi from Colchester.

[/quote]

Luton postponed the previous fixture because it suited them.

The kick off was delayed because their ground and facilities are so sh*t they shouldn''t be allowed in the league at all.

Console yourself with the thought that last night has made it more possible that we won''t have to go there again next season!

Because

[/quote]

Not your lucky night was it, FTFW? .................. and mine are all blunt ! 

Because

[/quote]Mate, that''s funny. Although not at the time i imagine! It sounds as much of a comedy of errors as our first goal (as set out in detail in my "are these the softest goals..." post)!