Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Derby at home-Tuesday 6th march.Demonstraion against the board

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]I don''t have anything against a demo in principal - as long as it not directed at the team or manager in ANY way - but the question remains: WHY WASN''T THIS DONE AT THE AGM?

There were enough grumblers there who could have made a difference but chickened out. All this ''we can''t do anything unless they resign'' stuff is nonsense. Doncaster was up for re-election at the AGM and he COULD have been voted against. But how many did that? Less than five. Why wasn''t there a concerted campaign to make a difference back then?
[/quote]

There never is action when it is needed at this football club KING and unfortunatley there probably never will be...

That is why it is so easy for Delia & Co to ride rough-shot over everybody just as Mr Chase did before her... 

Until Norfolk people are prepared to stand up for themselves in large numbers they will always be seen as a laughing stock by the rest of the country and an easy place for directors to come to, make millions out of us and sod off back to where they came from!!!

This sack the board nonsense that many are talking about looks from the writings to be as ineffectual a damp squib!!

The initiators have rewritten the script once again, saying that if the we protest long enough and often enough, then Delia and co will get fed up and sell their shares (at a Loss???)  you must be dreaming.  What do you think a hard headed business-woman like her will think to a protest however robust and personal it may be, absolutely nothing.  If someone from these shores comes along and offers a profit on the value , then yes she is likely to sell.  There is nothing to stop any one coming in and making an offer,  There is nothing that would stop me from making an offer if I had the sums required, apart from as NCFC stands financially it would be a rotten loss making deal.  Don''t kid yourselves, it will not be because you unruly lot have sacked them , it will because she and her group have made a good deal.  I''m sure also that some of you keep crowing about money not being made available for players.  That it has been used for other than the purchase of players.  I''m sure your right,  much of that is because the gate receipts don''t pay the players wages and the installments on the security loan payments against the twenty + million that we owe.  I''ve said before on these boards that real estate has to be in place before substantial sums can be gained for investment in playing staff. You tell me, who in their right mind would regard NCFC as a good sought after acquisition.  Also the atmosphere stinks for anyone to touch NCFC with a bargepole with the claptrap that permeates these boards.  Anyone likely to come through the reception area after testing the waters spewed out by so called passionate loyal fans on these and other boards.  Let me tell  you If you lot are supposed to be preparing our club for marketing, then your idea of advertising NCFC, fall far short of mine.  Also don''t run away with the idea that I am in anyway satisfied with the sort of football we are forced to witness cos I''m not.  I do see a light at the end of the tunnel and that is that PG&CO are getting a grip on the playing side and with a bit more good fortune I believe he can turn the tide.  It will be when we spend money that we''ve got to acquire players that I''ll be pleased and not before.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"]

Utter c**p...

Chase quit when Martin O''Neill quit and went to Leicester making his position at the club unattainable... We had hundreds of fans demonstrating week in week out making Mr Chase and his families life a misery... it had reached a point where the fans were never going to forgive him and he knew it...   I was at the Leicester game the day Martin walked out...  Delia & Co have taken no stick at all (and probably never will face what Chase had to put upo with).

Like any other human being Chase thought who wants to go in to work facing that week in week out???

Those are the reasons that finally forced Chase out... it was completely down to fan power...  then Mr Watling saved the club (not Darling Delia... She decided to invest months later).

The only way to get rid of a board of directors is through letting them know how disgusted you are with what they are doing to the club....  the only proven way of achieveing this is through consistent loud and proud demonstrations!!!

[/quote]

You cannot honestly believe that it is acceptable to make delia & her families life a misery? I think that is taking it to far, demonstrate by all means that is your right as a supporter but don''t make it personal.
[/quote]

I see it as entirely acceptable... she has made City fans Saturday''s a misery for the past 2 seasons and has shown no inclination that she may turn things around!!!

[/quote]

She has intentionally made the team play poorly, so how is it acceptable? I do not believe you can ever justify making another human beings life a misery. We are supposed to be civilised human beings if you want to be a thug go and support millwall!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]I don''t have anything against a demo in principal - as long as it not directed at the team or manager in ANY way - but the question remains: WHY WASN''T THIS DONE AT THE AGM?

There were enough grumblers there who could have made a difference but chickened out. All this ''we can''t do anything unless they resign'' stuff is nonsense. Doncaster was up for re-election at the AGM and he COULD have been voted against. But how many did that? Less than five. Why wasn''t there a concerted campaign to make a difference back then?
[/quote]

There never is action when it is needed at this football club KING and unfortunatley there probably never will be...

That is why it is so easy for Delia & Co to ride rough-shot over everybody just as Mr Chase did before her... 

Until Norfolk people are prepared to stand up for themselves in large numbers they will always be seen as a laughing stock by the rest of the country and an easy place for directors to come to, make millions out of us and sod off back to where they came from!!!

[/quote]

Make millions? is there any evidence delia has ever made any money from the club? i think you''ll find shes given us some and loaned us some but never taken any.

People have let Delia get away far too easy. Publicity seeking by sitting with normal supporters {oh how conveinient the cameras always know where she is} and who can forget the cringey toe curling of that half time speach against man city! Too many people have this false conception of "good old delia". Is this the same delia who lives in suffolk and has been pictured with an ipswich rosette on? Please tell me what she has done for this club? No investment to stay in the premiership. During that 1 season we were regularly reminded by delia that we are only a small club and there for the ride. What a load of pony! Why cant we be to the same standard as blackburn, portsouth fulham etc. We have bigger gates, lower wage bills, whats the difference between us and bolton? Maybe we should start off with anti board chants at games but please dont dismiss the idea of a protest. yes the ground has improved but has the performences? and after all dont we go to watch the team not enjoy a decent cup of bovril and a pie? What good is a decent ground when your at home to lincoln because nothings been invested on the pitch? See darlington, 25.000 ground with 4,000 attendences. The money she has put in far exceeds what she has taken out and we want a board who are prepared to reinvest the clubs profits back into the pitch rather than the pies. Id rather have a cr*p ground like pompey and be where they are than have a delia special pie at half time losing at home to cheltenham.

Derby at home

march 6th

Riverside swimming pool  to the city stand 7pm

ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!

WE WANT DELIA OUT SAY WE WANT DELIA OUT!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"]

Utter c**p...

Chase quit when Martin O''Neill quit and went to Leicester making his position at the club unattainable... We had hundreds of fans demonstrating week in week out making Mr Chase and his families life a misery... it had reached a point where the fans were never going to forgive him and he knew it...   I was at the Leicester game the day Martin walked out...  Delia & Co have taken no stick at all (and probably never will face what Chase had to put upo with).

Like any other human being Chase thought who wants to go in to work facing that week in week out???

Those are the reasons that finally forced Chase out... it was completely down to fan power...  then Mr Watling saved the club (not Darling Delia... She decided to invest months later).

The only way to get rid of a board of directors is through letting them know how disgusted you are with what they are doing to the club....  the only proven way of achieveing this is through consistent loud and proud demonstrations!!!

[/quote]

You cannot honestly believe that it is acceptable to make delia & her families life a misery? I think that is taking it to far, demonstrate by all means that is your right as a supporter but don''t make it personal.
[/quote]

I see it as entirely acceptable... she has made City fans Saturday''s a misery for the past 2 seasons and has shown no inclination that she may turn things around!!!

[/quote]

She has intentionally made the team play poorly, so how is it acceptable? I do not believe you can ever justify making another human beings life a misery. We are supposed to be civilised human beings if you want to be a thug go and support millwall!

[/quote]

Agreed Angels.  If you want to turn this into another personalised hate campaign, I''m off.   Fat lot of good the last one did us.  Keep your heads.

[quote user="beelsie"]

This sack the board nonsense that many are talking about looks from the writings to be as ineffectual a damp squib!!

The initiators have rewritten the script once again, saying that if the we protest long enough and often enough, then Delia and co will get fed up and sell their shares (at a Loss???)  you must be dreaming.  What do you think a hard headed business-woman like her will think to a protest however robust and personal it may be, absolutely nothing.  If someone from these shores comes along and offers a profit on the value , then yes she is likely to sell.  There is nothing to stop any one coming in and making an offer,  There is nothing that would stop me from making an offer if I had the sums required, apart from as NCFC stands financially it would be a rotten loss making deal.  Don''t kid yourselves, it will not be because you unruly lot have sacked them , it will because she and her group have made a good deal.  I''m sure also that some of you keep crowing about money not being made available for players.  That it has been used for other than the purchase of players.  I''m sure your right,  much of that is because the gate receipts don''t pay the players wages and the installments on the security loan payments against the twenty + million that we owe.  I''ve said before on these boards that real estate has to be in place before substantial sums can be gained for investment in playing staff. You tell me, who in their right mind would regard NCFC as a good sought after acquisition.  Also the atmosphere stinks for anyone to touch NCFC with a bargepole with the claptrap that permeates these boards.  Anyone likely to come through the reception area after testing the waters spewed out by so called passionate loyal fans on these and other boards.  Let me tell  you If you lot are supposed to be preparing our club for marketing, then your idea of advertising NCFC, fall far short of mine.  Also don''t run away with the idea that I am in anyway satisfied with the sort of football we are forced to witness cos I''m not.  I do see a light at the end of the tunnel and that is that PG&CO are getting a grip on the playing side and with a bit more good fortune I believe he can turn the tide.  It will be when we spend money that we''ve got to acquire players that I''ll be pleased and not before.

[/quote]

Bless me beelsie....there I was ready to take the advice you were giving on another thread and not even react to the nonsense being posted time after time by a small minority and, lo and behold, you are reacting to it yourself. Of course, I agree with everything you stated. How can any sensible person not agree.

Take for example the last nonsensical comment from Smudger, "Until Norfolk people are prepared to stand up for themselves in large numbers they will always be seen as a laughing stock by the rest of the country." The rest of the country don''t care what you or I think Smudger, and they particularly don''t care what you or I think about our football club. When you post such blubber, do you think about it first, and then do you actually believe what you state? Do you?

Even Mystic Megson, who has posted some sensible input in the past is starting to get carried away with rhetoric that goes nowhere,  "The main purpose is to focus attention on the board and get them, at long long last, to accept their share of responsibility for the mess we''re in ".....at long last Megson? Who was there to invest in Norwich when we desperately needed it. The fact that they are still there through good and bad is a testament to their accountability and their commitment. It''s their money they have invested, so they would have to be pretty stupid to deliberately plan to reduce the value of their assets. Everything I''ve heard from Delia and Michael suggests to me they are intelligent people and have a long way to go before hitting the bottom of some of the nonsense I see being spouted by some people on here. If they stood up in front of you personally and said "We''re guilty...we did not handle things as well as we wanted to, but we are going to improve and make another lauch on the Premiership next season." Is that going to change how you feel? I don''t think so because you want your pound of flesh. Some of the strident nonsense I see from a very few posters on this forum suggest they have a make-up that is more suited to the French Revolution.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

I''m sure the 12 people that will be involved in this demonstration will do the club alot of good.

I for one won''t be going. Directors need to be bought out or forced out by shareholders. We can scream until blue in the face and it won''t make the blindest bit of difference. This isn''t an employed position which you can be sacked from like the managers job, and most seem to forget that.

[/quote]

Congratulations on supporting the relegation of NCFC in to the abyss that is Division 1 football... I applaud you Sir!!!  [:@]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="theolster"]

So for years when fans at various clubs have chanted sack the board they have all been wrong have they? we will see what they think after the demo percyvarco. the more attention gained the more likely it is to gain interest of potential investers who actually want to put money coming into the club back out into players. Milan manderic has just took over leicester lets hope someone like that invests.

BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!

ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

[/quote]

You are joking? It will be a dark day for the club when a foreign investor takes over. Do you really want to sell the clubs soul for the chance of premiership football? If delia sells it should only be to a city fan who has the funds to invest, how can you trust ncfc in the hands of a non supporter??????

[/quote]

Our sole has been sold already...  Why do you think that these demos are planned, despite all the PR spin fed to us by the club???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am afraid this is a completely unreasonable attitude Smudger and, even if we all agreed with you it would still not mitigate such an attitude.

It undermines everything else you state and will prevent people taking you seriously. If you want to make your point, do it maturely and rise above whatever it is you feel has been done to you.

Empty seats and a reduction of club income is the immediate way forward....and a chorus or two aimed at the WHOLE Board would be a suitable beginning. NCFC is just part of my otherwise pleasant lifestyle....and whether DS stays or goes will only decide whether I personally bother to turn up at CR or not in the future. There are always fish to catch and plants to tend.....and NCFC will be there for me again one day in one form or another when she has packed her bags and gone.

If DS clings on to the bitter end...then she will inevitably become another hate figure.....but she has it entirely in her own hands to do the right thing. Either hold her hands up...admit the error of her ways and invest serious cash into the squad...or walk away with a nice wad of money in return for her/our investment in club infrastructure.

Delia Smith (the person) really doesn''t matter in the bigger picture....only the prospects of the club itself do. In or out I don''t care...but enough is enough and something drastic is now needed one way or the other. The tide of fortune has only turned against her because she has let the club down badly....and for no other reason. This should be a professional football club, full stop...but it has become a mere shop window for a tv cook in 2007....and that spells disaster to me.

NOW IS DEFINITELY NOT THE TIME TO PROTEST

100% unity for now is called for to help retain championship status. If we are relegated, which I very much doubt, or we see little further backing toward team re-build, then and only then, consider protests etc.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="beelsie"]

[/quote]

Bless me beelsie....there I was ready to take the advice you were giving on another thread and not even react to the nonsense being posted time after time by a small minority and, lo and behold, you are reacting to it yourself. Of course, I agree with everything you stated. How can any sensible person not agree.

Take for example the last nonsensical comment from Smudger, "Until Norfolk people are prepared to stand up for themselves in large numbers they will always be seen as a laughing stock by the rest of the country." The rest of the country don''t care what you or I think Smudger, and they particularly don''t care what you or I think about our football club. When you post such blubber, do you think about it first, and then do you actually believe what you state? Do you?

Even Mystic Megson, who has posted some sensible input in the past is starting to get carried away with rhetoric that goes nowhere,  "The main purpose is to focus attention on the board and get them, at long long last, to accept their share of responsibility for the mess we''re in ".....at long last Megson? Who was there to invest in Norwich when we desperately needed it. The fact that they are still there through good and bad is a testament to their accountability and their commitment. It''s their money they have invested, so they would have to be pretty stupid to deliberately plan to reduce the value of their assets. Everything I''ve heard from Delia and Michael suggests to me they are intelligent people and have a long way to go before hitting the bottom of some of the nonsense I see being spouted by some people on here. If they stood up in front of you personally and said "We''re guilty...we did not handle things as well as we wanted to, but we are going to improve and make another lauch on the Premiership next season." Is that going to change how you feel? I don''t think so because you want your pound of flesh. Some of the strident nonsense I see from a very few posters on this forum suggest they have a make-up that is more suited to the French Revolution.

[/quote]

Just how many of your posts are aimed at what is actually going on at Carrow Road as a primary factor YANKEE???

French Revolution???  What utter piffle.... orf with their heads I say!!!

Theolster....Thank god someone like you has come along and finally got things moving.  I don''t expect many Norwich fans will have the "b*lls" to join in even if they empathise with your concerns but hey its a start.  Expect a torrent of abuse to come your way though from the blinkered majority !

I''m coming to the Stoke game on the 17th and will happily take part in any demonstrations that you may have organised for that day.

We''re a soft touch because of this board.  I wonder how many managers in this league look up when they''re playing good little old Norwich at home before any other team ?? we''ve become every clubs easiset home game of the season !! Its an utter, utter disgrace !!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

I''m sure the 12 people that will be involved in this demonstration will do the club alot of good.

I for one won''t be going. Directors need to be bought out or forced out by shareholders. We can scream until blue in the face and it won''t make the blindest bit of difference. This isn''t an employed position which you can be sacked from like the managers job, and most seem to forget that.

[/quote]

Congratulations on supporting the relegation of NCFC in to the abyss that is Division 1 football... I applaud you Sir!!!  [:@]

[/quote]

You''re the one who can''t be bothered to protest, the blood of relegation will be on your hands.

Maybe there is the money to spend but the players Grant wants do not want to come to the club or the fee and or wages is too excessive

I don''t post much on here, perhaps I should?

Anyone got enough money to put an advert in the nationals? "Wanted, investor with eye for good passionate passing football. Our club needs you!Only apply if you have good intentions and not just for the food and drinks before and after a match. If you have aspirations for success with realistic goals and able to avoid rose tinted glasses, then call Delias Catering today. She is awaiting your call."

What I was also meant to say is that to sort this club out, you need replacements who want to more than just a seat in the directors box at every home game. That is all the likes of Skipper and co do - pass judgement on the fans he does not like. Instead they should be doing things actively to help take the club upwards, not downwards. Sitting on the board may be ok but being inanimate is not what the purpose is. Things do not ''just'' happen in the world of football.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"]

Utter c**p...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger, I fully accept that many wrong decisions have been made by the Board and that changes whether wholesale or just some new directors would be likely to be beneficial.   I accept that you have deep fears about the future of this club and whilst not everyone shares your apocalyptic views, we can all see that you fall within a reasonable worse case scenario.

I also accept that you are passionate about what you believe.  I know that your English is forthright and clumsy leading you to use emotional and excitable language.   Even so, to suggest that Delia has singlehandedly made Norwich fans lives a misery for the last two years - and that Worthy, Livermore, Etuhu, Hughes etc etc etc had nothing to do with what has happened is so ridiculous and hyberbolic as to be beyond credulity.

The all time low on this Board for me was your libellous accusation that Delia had taken money from the club.  How that got past Archant''s lawyers is still a mystery to me but Archant are not my client so it is not my concern.  You have taken the Board to new depths with this reprehensible post.  If you can justify hounding another person, a woman guilty of nothing more than disagreeing with you over how this club should be run then I genuinely fear for your mental health.  Apart from anything else, you are clearly clinically obsessed with Delia Smith!!  The asbo cannot be far away.

Respect to Cluck, Theolstar, Mystic, Wiz and the others who are arguing passionately and rationally for their cause.  I don''t agree with every thing they say but where we disagree it is within the bounds of civilised debate.  Long may it continue.

In your support, encouragement and justification for open bullying and harrassment, especially of a honest woman of exemplary character, you are beneath contempt.  You are a stain on the conscience of this Board.

Shame on you.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

You''re the one who can''t be bothered to protest, the blood of relegation will be on your hands.

[/quote]

you are one whom beleived worthy was doing a good job while he decimated the side.  The blood of failure is already on your hands.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have already protested against the board twice this season!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m hardly supporting the relegation of NCFC. I''m going to the games supporting the team but I recognise that you can''t remove a board through protests and simply not wasting my time.

As people have correctly come to the conclusion, for one reason for another, protesting won''t work. If you want to oust them, then you need to find a new investor or find a majority of shareholders willing to vote them out.

And for the record, I''ve read your "How do you sack the board" post. It''s codswallop. We got rid of Chase after Geoffrey Watling with the support of the Jones family got a majority shareholding to vote him out, not when Martin O''Neill left as claimed.

Hence, I completely agree with the following post;

[quote user="percyvarco"]

am I missing something? As far as I know you cannot sack a board. Now if all those organising the protest were to put their hands in their pockets, hand over their savings, raise money against thier houses etc they may have a sum of money that Delia would accept for her shares. However, Delia does not have to sell to anybody.

This protest is the start of  bullying campaign to make Delia''s life so uncomfortable that she wishes to dispose of her interest in NCFC.

If backing the players is on offer, why did i not hear this on Saturday and why did I not hear any anti Delia songs?

sacking the board is a romantic idea, reality is that you cannot do it 

[/quote]

Finally, I would like to say I agree with the following post;

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]I support the protest. Unfortunately i will be in sunny (hopefully!) Istanbul so cannot attend. Money has been absolutely pouring into the club for several years now (land deal money,hotel money,G.Watlings loan written off,share issues,record season tickets/merchandise/catering,£30+million from sky....), yet the board have made millions of pounds profit in the transfer market and still have the nerve to play the "we`re totally skint" card when it becomes totally obvious that our demoralised,paper-thin squad cannot compete even in this league. But apparently we should just accept that the money has gone "somewhere" and continue turning up and applauding like lobotomised seals!? Really quite bizzarre.[/quote]

But totally find the following post disgusting. Smudger, you have no idea how out of line you are for the following;

Utter c**p...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nothing earns us the right to make this personal, and shame on anyone who thinks otherwise. This is a game, and while everyone has a right to an opinion, there is no justification to ever go beyond demonstrating. You threaten the very credability of what you are trying to organise by suggesting otherwise.

I would be very interested if the people on here lambasting others who feel moved to protest against the current regime supported or joined in with the protests against Chase? These,of course, had the direct result of ushering in the very group they are now defending to the hilt. Or back then was it the same old negative platitudes "there`s no-one who wants to take over" or "its not so bad,who needs a decent team when you`ve got a nice ground to look at and lovely carpets in the boardroom?". I think i already know the answer.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]I would be very interested if the people on here lambasting others who feel moved to protest against the current regime supported or joined in with the protests against Chase? These,of course, had the direct result of ushering in the very group they are now defending to the hilt. Or back then was it the same old negative platitudes "there`s no-one who wants to take over" or "its not so bad,who needs a decent team when you`ve got a nice ground to look at and lovely carpets in the boardroom?". I think i already know the answer.[/quote]

Would disagree here. The cause of Chase''s removal was shareholder action.

We can shout and scream until we''re blue, we don''t have shareholder support with this action whereas we did with the Chase movement.

And for the record, I didn''t participate in the Chase out demos, I was a bit young. Going to matches, but my parents didn''t want me involved with that sort of stuff.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

you are one whom beleived worthy was doing a good job while he decimated the side.  The blood of failure is already on your hands.

[/quote]

That''s another one! Do you keep all the names in a book or something?

Maybe Worthy wasnt so bad, it''s possible if the board were always to blame! Or did they only start being to blame after they sacked Worthy??

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]I would be very interested if the people on here lambasting others who feel moved to protest against the current regime supported or joined in with the protests against Chase? These,of course, had the direct result of ushering in the very group they are now defending to the hilt. Or back then was it the same old negative platitudes "there`s no-one who wants to take over" or "its not so bad,who needs a decent team when you`ve got a nice ground to look at and lovely carpets in the boardroom?". I think i already know the answer.[/quote]

I don''t know if I have done any lambasting Mr. Carrow, but as I said on another thread I didn''t protest against Robert Chase and I won''t be protesting against the current board either.

After Chase left Barry Lockwood became Chairman and it was another Board director by the name of Martin Armstrong who offered Delia and MWJ a place on the board in return for an investment into the club, half a million each I think. Geoffrey Watling had already saved the club by buying Robert Chases shares. It was only later that Watling sold his shares to Delia and MWJ. What we have now therefor wasn''t a direct result of Chase going.

YC I admit it, I had to make a reply to such absolute poppycock, and yes I should have taken my own advice.  And YC, I just can''t believe they are serious with some of their outrageous statements. Thanks for your input, for I was beginning to think maybe i''m going senile, I know that I am moving very fast in that direction age-wise.  I find difficulty in making all the matches now and have to rely on commentary and the pink-un.  I must admit when I do make the odd game I find that we have two or three that post here have actually seen the same match as me.  With our injury state  i''m afraid we still have trouble with the balance, I am sad that our louis Jeane was dropped.  He was fitting in quite well.  Best wishes YC. PS: Also YC i''m sure neither you nor I can, or wish to know whats going on at board level.  It is obvious to anyone that to make up fairy stories as some do on here, and print them as facts is downright unfair and disrespectful, to say the least.