Sign in to follow this  

Who are the worst supporters?

Id say man utd-went there in the late 80s and the gate was somthing like 26,000 1988 i think we won actually.Now they get 76,000  week in week out.

Also a mention to sunderland 48,000 when they were in the premiership now they have lost 18000 supporters in a few years.

Birmingham not much better 16,000 against stoke the other week.

[quote user="theolster"]

Who are the worst supporters?

Id say man utd-went there in the late 80s and the gate was somthing like 26,000 1988 i think we won actually.Now they get 76,000  week in week out.

Also a mention to sunderland 48,000 when they were in the premiership now they have lost 18000 supporters in a few years.

Birmingham not much better 16,000 against stoke the other week.

[/quote]

Interesting theolster, just goes to show how lucky we are and are not followed by glory grabbers like some of Brums and Sunderlands (I believe we have the 2nd highest attendances in this league).

cardiff cityfans , horrible,nasty, fickle, glory hunting wasters, 6th in the league only 12000 fans against preston, how the hell are they gonna half fill their new 30000 seater stadium, scum.

Dont forget the Norwich supporters a few years ago. Crowds of 21000 when in the premiership and then crowds of 12000 - 15000 for a number of years up to our promotion year.Green n yeller sprung out from the woodwork here there and everywhere that season.

But that was then and this is now for we have the best supporters in the land!

some of our suppoters last saturday in n&p young martin came and got ball and they shouted martin your f------ s--- and this on his first start which i thought was disgraceful

Dont ask me why but ive never really liked Blackburn fans.  Also wolves fans think they have a devine right to be in the premiership.  Preston fans never really sing and wigan cant get many fans even though they''re in the Prem - i suppose it is and always will be a rugby league town!

[quote user="Geeza in Yellow"]Dont ask me why but ive never really liked Blackburn fans.  Also wolves fans think they have a devine right to be in the premiership.  Preston fans never really sing and wigan cant get many fans even though they''re in the Prem - i suppose it is and always will be a rugby league town![/quote]

I can remember being up there mid week 4-0 down and they seemed to be making plenty of noise

[quote user="LinkNR9"]MIddlesborough, without a doubt. Awful at their own ground, even when it''s a European night.[/quote]

Agreed. For a club in their position, they should be filling that ground.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]MIddlesborough, without a doubt. Awful at their own ground, even when it''s a European night.[/quote]

Would have them in my top five. Also include Wolves their fans helped us win in 2001, Gooners (do they ever sing now), Pompey just a pet hate having been hit by one of them in 86 and Leeds fans (big club, hmm not now).

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]The Luton fans were singing worst support at us last night. I have to say for the home team the Luton fans made quite a bit of noise!![/quote]

I think that is quite debatable. They were nervous and quiet, apart from a couple of moments in the second half while it was 2-1.

It depends how you judge ''worst''. West Ham and Leeds have a pretty horrendous arrogance about their clubs. Wigan? Not even a fantastic season in the Premiership stirred them into attending in any great number... Portsmouth - They only have one song and they used to sing it, non-stop, for 45mins to mindnumbing boredom. Fulham... ?!?!

I''d say Norwich "fans" who decide to demonstrate when the team are in a relegation dogfight, asking questions like "Where''s the money gone?" when they haven''t even read the clubs financial reports.

Pitiful.