Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Re: Time to Stand up and support delia.....

This coming from ronbol ronbol who has SACK GRANT! under his name-anyone think thats a bit suss? Is this page going to turn into a slagging match and get locked down aswell? with comments like that yes. You are welcome to your opinion as are we. Dont get personel and start brandishing people idiots. Correct me if im wrong. bit i wont be replying to this thread as its another leading us to the playgound bulling section.

[quote user="BB FOOTBALL FIRST"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"]With the stupid protest that has been planned , I consider it''s time to stand up and support delia.
Don''t be afraid of the few bully boy tactics on this board that like to think they know more than every body else.
IT''S TIME FOR THE MAJORITY TO STAND AND BE COUNTED.

at 7pm outside carrow road on march 6th , it''s time to confront the idiots who are intent on destroying club.
shout the 20 or so down and back delia smith....................................

COME ON, LETS BE HAVIN YA

[/quote]

After  3  of the worst seasons I can remember are you saying the supporters must not complain about how NCFC is being run?

[/quote]

Not at all, but timing is everything. We''re up against it, and we get a good result and some momentum going, and then people decide to railroad it with childish, self-serving protests. Cheers. Thanks for your "support".

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]With the stupid protest that has been planned , I consider it''s time to stand up and support delia.
Don''t be afraid of the few bully boy tactics on this board that like to think they know more than every body else.

at 7pm outside carrow road on march 6th , it''s time to confront the idiots who are intent on destroying club.
shout the 20 or so down and back delia smith....................................

[/quote]

You can''t seem to make up your mind can you?

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly ALEX...

Coming from the guy with GRANT OUT as his avator... what a joke!!!

[quote user="theolster"]This coming from ronbol ronbol who has SACK GRANT! under his name-anyone think thats a bit suss? Is this page going to turn into a slagging match and get locked down aswell? with comments like that yes. You are welcome to your opinion as are we. Dont get personel and start brandishing people idiots. Correct me if im wrong. bit i wont be replying to this thread as its another leading us to the playgound bulling section.[/quote]

I was dissappointed that the other thread got locked down but I guess stuff happened that I didn''t know about. I hope you didn''t think I was getting personal or branding anyone an idiot. I stand by my offer to take my copy of the financial report to Barnsly if you would like to see it. I put my views on the original thread and why I disagree with the planned demo on a new one this morning. I would welcome your input.

I would just like to point out to those concerned.

I have on numerous occasions stated that this is a peacefull demo

I have on numerous occasions distanced our demo from bullying and personal threats.

I have on numerous occasions pointed out that everyone has a right to there opinion.

So for Ronbol Ronbol to come on here-with sack grant under his name-calling us bullys and idiots is a bit hypercritical.

Sack Grant? How long has he been here? And you have the nerve to call us idiots?

End of statement

Goodbye

On the ball city!

To be honest, I still don''t understand exactly what Delia has done wrong.  If someone would like to elaborate exactly what she personally has been doing wrong, I''d love to hear it.

OTBC!

Chunky

P.S.   I''ll admit already that we should have sacked Worthy earlier, so there''s your starter for three.

[quote user="Smudger"]

I thought that we were allowed to have a difference of opinion???

[/quote]Some of your posts would suggest otherwise smudger...

[quote user="Canary02"][quote user="BB FOOTBALL FIRST"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"]With the stupid protest that has been planned , I consider it''s time to stand up and support delia.

[/quote]

After  3  of the worst seasons I can remember are you saying the supporters must not complain about how NCFC is being run?

[/quote]

Not at all, but timing is everything. We''re up against it, and we get a good result and some momentum going, and then people decide to railroad it with childish, self-serving protests. Cheers. Thanks for your "support".

[/quote]

When and how would you suggest supports complain about the lack of ambition on the football pitch by the board over the last 3 seasons?

Nutty Nigel- thanks for the offer, but at this moment we have someone looking at the accounts. thanks anyway.

For the attention of anyone of interest we were disscussing putting the protest on hold untill we were safe {which i believe will be within the next month}, but un thought out comments like this has simply whipped our support into a frenzy and gaining us more followers.

This is a peacefull protest, not a bullying campaign.

This is getting out of our hands now. Calling us idiots and dimwits because our opinion is different to yours?

And comments to confront us-are they threats?

Is this legal to post a threat on the internet?

People seriously think we dont want our team to do well! dont you get it? its because we want ncfc to suceed that we believe changes need to be made.

You will and never will never hear me chanting gainst the board,players or manager inside the groung-this is where we get behind the team.

And for people to latch on to a thread by a guy with SACK GRANT alongside his alias who calls us bullys-isnt he bullying peter grant? Am i the only one who can see this guy is the pot calling the kettle black?

If anyone has anything sensible to say. email me at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk if we recieve constructive reasons like the ones recived by Ricardo {wont put your real name out of respect}and we will make an announcement on this site at the weekend.

I refuse to get drawn into childish, he said, she said, my dads bigger than your dad debates with the like ronbol ronbol. Ill be a grandfather in 2 months and am too old to try to reason with people like that.

You will not hear a word from me on this site untill the weekend and lets just see if things have cooled down by then, and people begin to show respect to others.

Serioulsy this is getting pathetic. Do we not all want norwich city football club to suceeed?

Incidently i have only recieved 3 negative emails so everyone with something to say on here please feel free to get in touch, i will not be responding to playground posts on this site any longer.

You have given us more media attention than we had palnned and for that i thank you.

For now i have no further comment untill saturday at the earliest depending on if  i go to barnsley or not.

Regards lee oliver

On the ball city!

Oh and P.S. 3-1 win at barnsley saturday.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="theolster"]This coming from ronbol ronbol who has SACK GRANT! under his name-anyone think thats a bit suss? Is this page going to turn into a slagging match and get locked down aswell? with comments like that yes. You are welcome to your opinion as are we. Dont get personel and start brandishing people idiots. Correct me if im wrong. bit i wont be replying to this thread as its another leading us to the playgound bulling section.[/quote]

I was dissappointed that the other thread got locked down but I guess stuff happened that I didn''t know about. I hope you didn''t think I was getting personal or branding anyone an idiot. I stand by my offer to take my copy of the financial report to Barnsly if you would like to see it. I put my views on the original thread and why I disagree with the planned demo on a new one this morning. I would welcome your input.

[/quote]

Part of that thread is up and running again... with a large apology made by myself on there!!!

Thought that I would just point that out for you NUTTY...   This is definetely my last post on this thread!!!