Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Scum *Ipswich* Vs QPR - Best result?

Clearly the immediate thought is for Ipswich to loose...but what is best for US?

Qpr are 3rd from bottom, i think. A win for ipswich is annoying if we fail to produce on saturday, but good for our relegation worries.

A loss for ipswich would put them VERY close to relegation themselves, however for QPR to win might not be the best for us.

From this , i conclude a 0-0 draw to continue ipswich''s lack of scoring..

You?

[quote user="hogesar"]

Clearly the immediate thought is for Ipswich to loose...but what is best for US?

Qpr are 3rd from bottom, i think. A win for ipswich is annoying if we fail to produce on saturday, but good for our relegation worries.

A loss for ipswich would put them VERY close to relegation themselves, however for QPR to win might not be the best for us.

From this , i conclude a 0-0 draw to continue ipswich''s lack of scoring..

You?

[/quote]yep 0-0 will do nicely

I believe its Leeds, Southend plus one other. My greastest hope is that one other is the Binners  so QPR win plus us to get something at Barnsley leaving it nicely set for us to put them down  (or at least help) at the derby      please please

best result is undoubtedly an ipswich win.

We need 3 teams down for us to be safe.  Leeds, Southend, QPR, Luton and Hull are the most likely candidates.  QPR in particular are in freefall and it would be best for us if it stays that way.

Ipswich are also playing Hull and Luton in the next few weeks and I think the best results for us would be for Ipswich to will all three games. 

Ipswich winning would put all three in much deeper relegation trouble and could help us to stay in the division - which is the last thing most Ipswich supporters would want- which would make it even more more enjoyable.

always want the scum to lose , so QPR win for me - if us beating them puts them down or nearly down , can only be a good thing

A nil-nil in which Ipswich hit the bar/post about 7 times, and QPR

don''t have a shot on target.  Highly dispiriting for both

teams.  This to also happpen against Luton and Hull would be nice.

I hope the scum lose every game. We don''t need to be relying on them to drag us out of the brown smelly stuff, thats down to us.

[quote user="Herb"]I hope the scum lose every game. We don''t need to be relying on them to drag us out of the brown smelly stuff, thats down to us.

[/quote]

Spot on Herb!

We need to fight our own battles, I have said all the way through this that I believe we will comfortably avoid relegation. I have yet to see anything to change my mind and nothing could be better than seeing us slowly climb the table while they drop like a stone! Surely we deserve something good to come out of the season. And relegation would be a fair price for them to pay for their cheating of the small businesses and underhand attempts to get out of debt.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

We need to fight our own battles, I have said all the way through this that I believe we will comfortably avoid relegation. I have yet to see anything to change my mind and nothing could be better than seeing us slowly climb the table while they drop like a stone! Surely we deserve something good to come out of the season. And relegation would be a fair price for them to pay for their cheating of the small businesses and underhand attempts to get out of debt.

[/quote]

I couldn''t have put that better myself. They got off completely lightly before...

Dream scinario would be when we play them at carra rd on  april 22 is to be able to sing to them your bottom of the league at carra rd , with luke chadwick scoring the winning goal via his injured knee in front of the barclay in the 90 th minuet. Turning towards the the travelling support he gives them a special wave and pointing to his knee now that would be good OTBC

Best result is an Ipswich win, unfortunately. But I''d take a draw.Better still would be a dirty game with both teams suffering a string of injuries, and receiving a load of suspensions as a result.

[quote user="king of latvia"]why the hell do we keep worrying about the scum lets just win our games and forget what others are doing.[/quote]

I''m not worrying, im just enquiring..