Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

No SPIN from NCFC about season ticket renewals

Two things spring to mind "About on par", is management speak for "less than" (that came from somebody who has absolutely no interest in football and who was reading the article over my shoulder) and presumably people who have years left to run on their three, five year season tickets etc are included in the "renewals".

how many of those are renewals.. and how many of those are Automatic 3 and 5 year renewals?

Funny how the club never gives us that figure isnt it? thats another thing im going to raise with Doncaster next week.

Its ok saying we have ''sold'' 11,000 season tickets but have we really? how many of those were 3 and 5 year tickets taken out a few seasons back that renew every season.. that money has already been budgeted for, the actual number "sold" is new season tickets and 1 hear holders who have renewed, together with 3 and 5 year holders who have renewed for a further 3-5 years or added an extra year onto their current ticket.

Id be interested to see those figures.

jas :)

As I previously stated, forgetting the people who have 3 and 5 year season tickets, the renewal so far is 2000ish. These are season on season renewals. More spin from PLONKCASTER who has included in his figures those who have  the 3 and 5 year ticket. 

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mbncfc"]

You see, this is very disappointing... I mean, I haven''t been this disappointed since I went to Luton expecting the City fans to be on the players backs and shouting for our board to be sacked, only to find over 1,000 people cheering the side on. What a let down... [^o)]

[/quote]

Was good though, wasn''t it! [:^)]

[/quote]

[B][<:o)][ip][G][^][D][:D][Y][{][}]

I can see what you mean Jas, but I''m not really bothered how many they say have renewed. I know I renewed and people like me always will. You already have yours. I think it will be good if the number drops!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

how many of those are renewals.. and how many of those are Automatic 3 and 5 year renewals?

Funny how the club never gives us that figure isnt it? thats another thing im going to raise with Doncaster next week.

Its ok saying we have ''sold'' 11,000 season tickets but have we really? how many of those were 3 and 5 year tickets taken out a few seasons back that renew every season.. that money has already been budgeted for, the actual number "sold" is new season tickets and 1 hear holders who have renewed, together with 3 and 5 year holders who have renewed for a further 3-5 years or added an extra year onto their current ticket.

Id be interested to see those figures.

jas :)

[/quote]

You may quibble about the specifics but these numbers seem to knock on the head any idea of a season ticket boycott.

Dont need a season ticket anyway - me and my dad are both members since the scheme began and have always managed to get two tickets (incl Premiership)  for the area of the ground where we want if ring up about a week before the game.  And it will be even easier next season you watch.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I can see what you mean Jas, but I''m not really bothered how many they say have renewed. I know I renewed and people like me always will. You already have yours. I think it will be good if the number drops!

[/quote]I hope so in some respects as i had to move to a different part of the lower barclay when i brought my 2 kiddies season tickets, i could not get 3 seats together  so had to relocate  hopefully with less fans renewing i might get 3 seats together in my prefered part of the stand.