Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this weekend

Free bet this weekend , i am looking for someone to finalize the tips and to make the final selection of a 6 match accumulator with a £10 stake , courtesy of Billy Dixon , and Dixmar Racing , in other words i am looking for a volunteer , first one in gets the job otherwise i will ask my 3 yr grandson Nathen to draw a name out of the hat from the people who responded last week , this is your free bet all you Pink Un posters , not mine , its all a bit of fun , with nothing to lose , and its fun to watch as the scores come in , and maybe just maybe do the City a bit of good , who knows? .

Ray

I will be going to Barnsley on Saturday so I guess I will be of no use to you. If you get stuck for a volunteer I guess we could try doing it a bit earlier in the week.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Ray

I will be going to Barnsley on Saturday so I guess I will be of no use to you. If you get stuck for a volunteer I guess we could try doing it a bit earlier in the week.

[/quote]

Yes why not Nutty , Well done , we can get it on as soon as you like , after all the fixures are not going to change are they , you know the format , ask for tips , lets get that hot shot Jas the B .K. on board , Angel , Jersey , G .Jim . and all the rest of the fans with a  football brain, lets try and win the acadamy something if its only a few new footballs , looking at it Nutty you may have something , if we look at it there are some good matches friday night , in fact i am going for Chester , Post as soon as you are ready Nutty and i will put them on to Dixmar Racing , and thanks Nutty , good luck .

Sorry ray!

I got a bit upset with some stuff on this board yesterday and your post got buried.

Newcastle to win at home to Middleboro is evens with Ladbrokes and that looks value to me.

Middlesboro had another hard game during the week, it took them penalties to knock West Brom out of the cup. I believe they will have half an eye on a quarter final tie with Man.U. now. Newcastle will be fresher and our always strong at home.

I keep picking even money chances or better so I expect to be wrong before long!

I''ll put up Leyton Orient to beat Swansea away.  33-10 expekt.com, 3-1 everywhere else.

Swansea have lost their last 2 at home, and 3 of the last 4 only beating rotherham.  No clean sheet for 6.

The O''s have a very hot striker at the moment, won the last 2, including scoring 5 away.

Its quite long odds (for an accumulator), but I think that it could be a good bet.

Nutty my old mate , i am changing my mind on my selection , i am no longer going for Chester , because their home form is a bit poor , not only that but we know Torquay are dire but they won''t lose every match away , they will pick up the odd point or two , also if i went down on friday the posters would have nothing to  look forward  to on sat at 3 o clock . the pickings looks good with the Scottish this week , Matt is in like a rocket with Gretna , quite right you have a winner Matt . Hamilton will win as well , if i was brave i would go for Dumbarton to beat the league leaders Berwick , but my nap of the day is Stirling to beat Alloa , so its Stirling for me , good luck all.

After my less than impressive draw forecast which ended in a 4-0 home win last week I very nervously offer Wolves to beat Luton away @ 6/5.

Although Luton scored two against our feeble defence this week I feel they will find the Wolves rearguard a much more difficult obstacle, they will also be possibly demoralised after having victory snatched away from them by us.

I take Wolves to get yet another 1-0 away win.

West Brom V Sunderland

A draw looks a very good bet at 9/4

or

Orient to beat Swansea @ 3/1.

Are you going to be ok to sort these now Ray?

If you still need help it will have to be tomorrow from me.

I agree with Stirling, am not quite so confident with mine now. But I always tell myself to never change my mind.

Burnley to win at home to Palace. They''re due a win and Palace haven''t really got much left to play for...

[quote user="ray ducker"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Ray

[/quote]

Yes why not Nutty , Well done , we can get it on as soon as you like , after all the fixures are not going to change are they , you know the format , ask for tips , lets get that hot shot Jas the B .K. on board , Angel , Jersey , G .Jim . and all the rest of the fans with a  football brain, lets try and win the acadamy something if its only a few new footballs , looking at it Nutty you may have something , if we look at it there are some good matches friday night , in fact i am going for Chester , Post as soon as you are ready Nutty and i will put them on to Dixmar Racing , and thanks Nutty , good luck .

[/quote]

ray

I just got home and still find it hard to work out from this post if you are able to put these on or not. If it''s not can someone help out tomorrow because I''m going to Barnsley.

Are you going to be ok to sort these now Ray?

If you still need help it will have to be tomorrow from me.

I agree with Stirling, am not quite so confident with mine now. But I always tell myself to never change my mind.

[/quote]

Its going to be you Nutty , pick your 6 best.

OK Ray

There are 10 contributors and we can have 6! Not easy is it mate. I hope I don''t upset anyone.

City Angel''s selection was a correct score so I''m gonna chuck it out even though i wouldn''t upset her for the world! (creep)

Mac Perms is unthinkable and untypable so I''m chucking that out too with no apologies! [;)]

Neil and 7rew both pick Orient so we have to include that which leaves 6 for the other 5 places so... I''m going for...

Stirling (Ray)

Burnley (mbncfc)

Gretna (Matt)

Orient (7rue & Neil)

Charlton (always travelling)

Newcastle (me)

Sorry Gorleston Jim, it was a good selection, probably better than mine, just a wolves thing!

I''m still confused ray! Are you going to be able to get these on?

OK Ray

There are 10 contributors and we can have 6! Not easy is it mate. I hope I don''t upset anyone.

City Angel''s selection was a correct score so I''m gonna chuck it out even though i wouldn''t upset her for the world! (creep)

Mac Perms is unthinkable and untypable so I''m chucking that out too with no apologies! [;)]

Neil and 7rew both pick Orient so we have to include that which leaves 6 for the other 5 places so... I''m going for...

Stirling (Ray)

Burnley (mbncfc)

Gretna (Matt)

Orient (7rue & Neil)

Charlton (always travelling)

Newcastle (me)

Sorry Gorleston Jim, it was a good selection, probably better than mine, just a wolves thing!

I''m still confused ray! Are you going to be able to get these on?

[/quote]

I Just hope Gretna''s one game blip doesnt turn into a bad patch!!!

The six this weeks odds are Stirling 4-7 Burnley 8-5 Gretna 4-9

Orient 3-1 Charlton 9-5 Newcastle 6-5 will pay with Dixmar Racing a total of £ 1,444 wow ! Good luck all and thanks Nutty .

[quote user="ray ducker"]

The six this weeks odds are Stirling 4-7 Burnley 8-5 Gretna 4-9

Orient 3-1 Charlton 9-5 Newcastle 6-5 will pay with Dixmar Racing a total of £ 1,444 wow ! Good luck all and thanks Nutty .

[/quote]

Not Looking Good this week

Flippin Gretna are Losing 2-0 at home to the side botttom of the league, charlton are lsoing 2-1, Newcastle are drawing 0-0,  burnley are drawing 1-1, Orient are drawing 0-0 with 10 men, but at least stirling are winning 3-0!

[quote user="cityangel"]

How did we do Ray???

[/quote] Pretty badly looking at the results! Not nearly as close as last week! Predicting six correct results is a pretty hard task hence why it''s worth so much money - £1400 for a £10 stake - shows how unlikely it is. Still only needs one right selection and the money is fantastic!!

Well done to Ray for Stirling, [Y]

My apologies and well done to Gorleston Jim and Macs Perm [Y] (sorry guys I shouldn''t have left yours out!)

The rest of us was rubbish this week [N]

Someone else have a turn to choose from the selections next week, it''s harder than actually choosing your own!

Ray did well to get this sorted so we need to persevere, we will win eventually!

Well done to Ray for Stirling, [Y]

My apologies and well done to Gorleston Jim and Macs Perm [Y] (sorry guys I shouldn''t have left yours out!)

The rest of us was rubbish this week [N]

Someone else have a turn to choose from the selections next week, it''s harder than actually choosing your own!

Ray did well to get this sorted so we need to persevere, we will win eventually!

[/quote]

Nutty , You lovely old boy you have nothing to be sorry about , in fact it was a very good try , it was just the one goal we wanted From 4 of the sides  , apart from Gretna who seem to have something against us, Now did you see the pay out ? £1,444,15p  From Dixmar Racing , well as a matter of interest  i put the same bet to  Boyle Sports to see what the pay out with them was £ 1,007,58p i thought this must be wrong so i wen''t through all the leading bookmakers Corals, Hills ,Betfred,  etc most were WORSE than Boyle Sports , for goodness sake thats almost 1/3 off the payout , well i call that DAYLIGHT ROBBERY i don''t know what you fans think but i am spitting blood , so every time i have won over the last 6 years i have lost , i feel i have been mugged , needless to say i have withdrawn my money from Boyle sports save for 45p they can have that with me if they want as they seem so hell bent on taking my money , i have had a word with Billy Dixon at Dixmar Racing and he has offered me the same best odds as we have with our Pink Un Free Bet , i know the inconvenience of getting the money to him but hopefully it will be to me ,i don''t mind losing to a city fan anyhow, well   whatever i feel i shall be getting a fair shake of the stick , i think this man has put these so called big bookmakers to shame.

Good stuff Ray & NN. We''re getting closer!... and apologies for my selection, bloody Burnley (I just want them to win a match before we play them...)

Same again this weekend guys? (presumably you''ll start a new thread though Ray... ok, I''ll get my coat)

Ray

You did us proud getting this off the ground and getting the sponsorship. Dixmar Racing certainly do give us the best odds and the difference is huge as you rightly point out. I think they should get recognition for it and have made a start in that direction on my sig. Hopefully we will win big soon and then they may get some publicity from it.