Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

A little bird tells me

There was another rumour on here the other day about NCISA and EDP columnists.

I didn''t reply though....... cuz Kathy bet I would do before 12 [;)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

sorry I meant Evening News, I had forgotten how picky people on this message board are!!

[/quote]

Damn! My rumour was defo the EDP! [;)]

As much as I would like to be in bed with some of the EDP columnists so to speak, that isnt true. NCISA has its own columnists. Sometimes the views expressed are the same or similar, sometimes they are not. It is almost impossible to hold a viewpoint that someone else somewhere doesnt already hold. Sorry to disappoint.

[quote]It is almost impossible to hold a viewpoint that someone else somewhere doesnt already hold. Sorry to disappoint.[/quote]I was going to say that, you beat me to it. [:)]

That''s why I said it was a rumour. The guy has posted a few times now and seems to have an agenda. I should imagine you must know who he is. Maybe on a truthseeking mission whatever that may be.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]That PG is to drop his column from the EDP as he is unhappy at the criticism he receives in the newspaper. Anybody from Archant care to comment on whether there is any truth in this at all. All I can say is if it is true then shame on PG......[/quote]

If this is true, how pathetic Peter Grant...  Maybe Waghorn has been talking to him, I here that guy still professing Safri''s tiredness even after the club clarified the issue.  He also bigs up the awful Etuhu at every possible opportunity.  I fear my subscription will be coming to an end fairly soon.

As for Grant, as one example of crapness,  if you put Donk in midfield, and we lose you deserve all the critisism you get....

Peter Grant is back in tonight''s Evening News - and every Friday (the full column also appears on www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/  at some point on Saturday).

Here''s how he kicked off his return:

"You may have noticed that my column did not appear in the Evening News for the last two weeks.
"It was not a decision I took lightly because I think it is important to maintain this link with supporters through the local Press.
"But I was unhappy with what I felt were several negative headlines in the local papers, in particular relating to one story regarding Martin Hunter’s role at Carrow Road.
"I had made it clear he had an important part to play at the club, but in my opinion, anyone seeing the front page that night would have drawn the opposite conclusion.
"I can take criticism and I accept that there will be criticism if we don’t play well, but I felt I had been misrepresented and I wanted to make a point. I also feel faceless headline writers must remember we are all human beings."

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]That PG is to drop his column from the EDP as he is unhappy at the criticism he receives in the newspaper. Anybody from Archant care to comment on whether there is any truth in this at all. All I can say is if it is true then shame on PG......[/quote]

If this is true, how pathetic Peter Grant...  Maybe Waghorn has been talking to him, I here that guy still professing Safri''s tiredness even after the club clarified the issue.  He also bigs up the awful Etuhu at every possible opportunity.  I fear my subscription will be coming to an end fairly soon.

As for Grant, as one example of crapness,  if you put Donk in midfield, and we lose you deserve all the critisism you get....

[/quote]

Do you think this is true?