Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

Season Ticket Numbers...

Surprised the club didn''t wait until the first deadline has passed as renewal numbers will swell over the next two days as people always leave it to the last minute due to payments going out later. I know of six people who will renew tomorrow night and I''m sure I''m not the only person.

i haven''t renewed, and won''t be

because i can no longer afford the rising prices.

We didn''t know if we would, but we have renewed, got yellow and green blood so we have, and can''t seem to stop supporting through good and bad times  [:)]

No I wont be nor is my son!

Clubs owned by foreigners, run by foreigners played by foreigners.  I want to watch English football ,,,,,,,

The football bubble will burst.

As I am on the waiting list I hope there are quite a few not renewing so I get my season ticket!

This season ticket scheme is the biggest confidence trick ever practised upon the people of Norfolk.

Waiting list! Give me strength. Hat-trick plan! What''s that all about?

Whatever happened to choice, incentive and opportunity?

If spin won points we''d be champions by now.

I am doing so, part of me feels that the numbers will be 17K all told so anyone who is only able to attend a selected few games next season due to family/travel/work or whatever will be able to attend games at will and that will means attendances will still top 20k each week

Season Ticket numbers.........Load of old twaddle. I bet there are enough seats available next season, for any member or casual fan to get to see any game. There were a large amount of empty seats in the Jarrold last home game - and certainly an abundance of unoccupied pews, dotted around the stadium. Although, no doubt, the absentee''s were doing their Xmas shopping - or their cars were stationary and abandoned on various Norfolk roads after their engines refuse to run on silicone and unleaded.

I bet the marketing Cullen clan, are shakin'' like a defecatin'' dogs at this moment in time - with apprehension and doubt. And, I guarantee that the supporters response to ''buy now, save your dosh'' is actually slow to take off, and we certainly won''t have sell-outs for the onset of next seasons ''assault on the Championship - or 1st Division''........whatever.

I''ve renewed, and I was always going to.........but, I do like a moan.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Surprised the club didn''t wait until the first deadline has passed as renewal numbers will swell over the next two days as people always leave it to the last minute due to payments going out later. I know of six people who will renew tomorrow night and I''m sure I''m not the only person.[/quote]Same here.  Took the forms in today.

Have submitted my form today. It was a close run thing as getting harder to justify the cost as have 6 month old little girl & a wife to support. Had to sacrifice Sky Sports instead!

Haven''t renewed yet- waiting to see how we finish. Long journey for me, deeply unappealing at times especially 2am arrivals back home from midweek games and then up at 6.15 for work. Not great. I love my seat, but frankly its a luxury I can ill afford when I tot up the cost per game including petrol, food etc. So I''m waiting to see if PG gets things under control a bit more.

Already Renewed, I will be celebrating a decade as a NCFC Season ticket holder, 2007/08 being my 10th season. Started With the times of walker, i think, with rioch, hamilton and all their foreign numpties, then into worthington, then the 4 p''s, play offs, promotion, premiership and protests, with relegation sanwiched in between and now i''m her for the Peter Grant era. I''ve seen the highs, and the very lows, why would i want to stop now? My saturday afternoons just wouldnt be the same and listening to Roy Waller would turn my hair grey before i reach 20!!!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]Have submitted my form today. It was a close run thing as getting harder to justify the cost as have 6 month old little girl & a wife to support. Had to sacrifice Sky Sports instead![/quote]

Same here. I''ll really miss the wife!Wink [;)]

[quote user="wood 4 the trees"]

No I wont be nor is my son!

Clubs owned by foreigners, run by foreigners played by foreigners.  I want to watch English football ,,,,,,,

The football bubble will burst.

[/quote]

How did you work that one out, surely you don''t mean Norwich unless you know something we all don''t about Delia!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Already Renewed, I will be celebrating a decade as a NCFC Season ticket holder, 2007/08 being my 10th season. Started With the times of walker, i think, with rioch, hamilton and all their foreign numpties, then into worthington, then the 4 p''s, play offs, promotion, premiership and protests, with relegation sanwiched in between and now i''m her for the Peter Grant era. I''ve seen the highs, and the very lows, why would i want to stop now? My saturday afternoons just wouldnt be the same and listening to Roy Waller would turn my hair grey before i reach 20!!!

[/quote]

I like the 4 P''s Matt! Sums up worthy''s time well for me.

I agree about Radio Norfolk too. I go whenever I can home and away and absolutely detest when I have to "watch it on the wireless"! When we are cr@p I can usually find a few positives to cling on to on the way home. But if all I have is the commentary, Neil Adams and Canary Call defeat is even harder to take. No wonder there are so many angry posts on here immediately after games!

[quote user="kneeelo 74"][quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"][quote user="kneeelo 74"]

Good luck to everyone that has renewed, you certainly have had value for money this season. Ha Ha

[/quote]

Do you feel better now?

[/quote]

Sorry Foggo I didnt mean to be so petty

[/quote]

No problem.

Renewed a while ago....got one of the best seats in the ground, no way am I giving it up.

While its true that everybody has the right to spend their money as they wish.

I do not understand how not renewing a season ticket helps the club.

"Good luck to everyone that has renewed, you certainly have had value for money this season. Ha Ha"

What is this about? So you''re gloating that the people who pay for the running of the club that you ''supposedly'' support have had to put up with some awful displays of football - do you think you can get much lower!! In terms of football, I mean. I know that there are plenty of lower non-football related matters. But honestly....this post has really ANGERED me. Sap![:@][:@]