Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Norwich v Blackpool thread

Which team wants it more?Didn''t expect much else without the new lads!We could of bought 2 Chris Browns with the money we would of recieved for just turning up saturday!Bet the board wont be happy with money at stake?

Great I spoke to soon and it worked!OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Huckerby!!He has scored in every game (Legend) Just need a winner from Martin and then Hucks to get the winner saturday! he he

Okay sorry

I always had faith WAHOOOOOO!!!! Back of the net

According to Neil Adams a cracker.

Question - How come I can get commentry online today??? Are Cup matches allowed????

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

Okay sorry

I always had faith WAHOOOOOO!!!! Back of the net

According to Neil Adams a cracker.

Question - How come I can get commentry online today??? Are Cup matches allowed????

[/quote] Yes I''d wondered that - I think it''s because it''s the cup rather than the league.

If we see this game out...My god will we miss Huck''s on Saturday, he sounds like he''s been absolutely out of this world tonight!.

[quote user="Alex"]If we see this game out...My god will we miss Huck''s on Saturday, he sounds like he''s been absolutely out of this world tonight!.[/quote] Will his ban come into play that early?? It will be a huge loss! Where else are goals going to come from!?

Sounds like we were very lucky that the ref ruled out Blackpool''s goal! Just a Marshall blunder according to the radio! Ref''s having a bit of a shocker!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

[quote user="Alex"]If we see this game out...My god will we miss Huck''s on Saturday, he sounds like he''s been absolutely out of this world tonight!.[/quote] Will his ban come into play that early?? It will be a huge loss! Where else are goals going to come from!?

Sounds like we were very lucky that the ref ruled out Blackpool''s goal! Just a Marshall blunder according to the radio! Ref''s having a bit of a shocker!

[/quote]

I think it does Alex, but really hope someones going to correct me! Where the goals going to come from?...Chris Martin of course!

Ok so there are a few points from tonights game:

• Peter Grant making it hard for us from the start with his dodgy team selection
  • The dazzling performance of ''The Dazzler''
  • The winning goal from Chris Martin (at last a young City player who looks like he could make it at this level)

...and a couple more

But the point I would really like to make... how thoroughly impressed I was with Chris Brown. He worked hard from the start to the very finish and it wasn''t just that he was getting stuck in either, he was playing good football, his touch was neat and his use of the ball was good. Absolutely excellent performance from that man.