Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

Chris Martin!!!!!!!!!!!

Now how come there haven''t been any cheesy jokes about Chris Martin and ''Yellow'' (Coldplay connection) yet. Even the pessimists I''m sure could make a reference to ''Trouble''!.

I wasn''t having a go at Grant, carefuly introducing Martin may be the right plan - just wanted to congratulate Martin

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Excellent game for him - hit the post, scored one which was disallowed and now scored a legit one!! Only 18 but looks so much more dangerous than Thorne and Brown in front of goal![/quote]

Chris Brown was brilliant for City tonight, brilliant.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Excellent game for him - hit the post, scored one which was disallowed and now scored a legit one!! Only 18 but looks so much more dangerous than Thorne and Brown in front of goal![/quote]

Chris Brown was brilliant for City tonight, brilliant.

[/quote]

The boy Martin did well but I was most impressed with Chris Brown. Held up the ball and put himself about well, just like a young Iwan.

Well done, Martin, sounds like you''re beginning to show you potential.  Keep it up, work hard, and you''ll have a starting place within weeks, if not by Preston...

I knew it would be his night when Michael Jackson found the net!!! No more jokes about singers!

Seriously, he was awesome last night, his movemet and awareness of where to be is excellant, he gets in the right place, always quick in the box unlike brown, etuhu and safri. He also hass a very good touch and links up play well as he is prepared to come deep and isnt scared to be on the ball, and also judging by the header that got dissalowed he''s good in the air as well.

As the Canary Fairy said :He''s our Wayne Rooney"

Oh and i cant post without saying this

HUCKERBY LEGEND