Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Crewe tickets

How many are we likely to get???

I have looked on footballgroundguide.co.uk. They have a 10,066 capacity, and away supporters usually get 1,680!!! (Although It does say another stand can be made available)

You don''t have to be a trained stato to work out Demand is going to easily outstrip supply!!!

Will the club be able to do a live feed back to carrow road???? Will tickets be allocated through the ballot??? Will there be riots at the ticket office??

Crewe normally give 1600 tickets but last nights derby game with Stoke they gave Stoke 2200 tickets but I dont think they will give us that many with it being the last game of the season

And do they seriously expect no away fans in the home end? I bet half of the Staffordshire Canaries have already bought tickets using their local addresses. Can''t say I blame them.

I reckon you are looking at needing a season ticket and ten away stubs to get in the away end, and rightly so IMHO.

Its a shame Crewe and the football league don''t agree to switch the match to say Manchester or Stoke to give themselves a payday. I know it can''t happen, but its a shame non the less.