Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: I was collapsed! Mr. Angry had passed away...

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="XXL16"]Sunday October 5th 9:00am, I saw my lovebird "Mr. Angry" was cramp, so I put him of a little cage. He breathed very quickly and feel extremely very bad. 2 hours and 10 minutes later, after I taken my breakfast and wanted to see him again, he lie down on the bottom of the cage and struggled, then after exclamation a bit, his eyes closed, and pass away.Mr. Angry mean so much to me especially for Norwich, since he was probably the main reason why I support Norwich City Football Club! I recall when the very first time I support the club backed in 92/93 season, he was already with me. I didn''t buy him from the pet shop and actually he was "self-invited" to my house so I wasn''t surely he should be more than 12 years old. I made his name as Mr. Angry was because he always looked angry when I put my finger in the cage and want to bit me, of course everytime I win the battle. He didn''t frighten about people and it''s hard to train the new lovebirds as him today.I will remember you forever, Mr. Angry, hope you are rest in peace. [/quote]Chuck him in the dustbin and stop blubbing...........[/quote]Ever thought of a career change with the Samaritans, Cluck ?With family Cluck no doubt sizing you up for disposal in due course that''ll probably mean two old birds rattling around in the bin then......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="XXL16"]Sunday October 5th 9:00am, I saw my lovebird "Mr. Angry" was cramp, so I put him of a little cage. He breathed very quickly and feel extremely very bad. 2 hours and 10 minutes later, after I taken my breakfast and wanted to see him again, he lie down on the bottom of the cage and struggled, then after exclamation a bit, his eyes closed, and pass away.Mr. Angry mean so much to me especially for Norwich, since he was probably the main reason why I support Norwich City Football Club! I recall when the very first time I support the club backed in 92/93 season, he was already with me. I didn''t buy him from the pet shop and actually he was "self-invited" to my house so I wasn''t surely he should be more than 12 years old. I made his name as Mr. Angry was because he always looked angry when I put my finger in the cage and want to bit me, of course everytime I win the battle. He didn''t frighten about people and it''s hard to train the new lovebirds as him today.I will remember you forever, Mr. Angry, hope you are rest in peace. [/quote]Chuck him in the dustbin and stop blubbing...........[/quote]Ever thought of a career change with the Samaritans, Cluck ?With family Cluck no doubt sizing you up for disposal in due course that''ll probably mean two old birds rattling around in the bin then......[/quote]Tough love .... just a shame I couldn''t give him a slap as well.

[quote user="Cluck"]Tough love .... just a shame I couldn''t give him a slap as well.[/quote]At least you admit to being a slapper........

It''s always sad to lose a pet that was reliable, unconditionally loving, and loyal.

Best thing to do now is get another one. All mine were strays or from a shelter.

Don''t mind the heartless halfwits making fun of your situation here when you were reaching out for support. If you saw the Pakistan flood thread last week, you know there are a few of them that thrive on the misery of others.

Keep the NCFC colors flying in Hong Kong!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I would think the OP has got over his loss, seeing as his pet died 7 years ago![:^)][/quote]

[:D] Hey, it''s the Pink ''Un message board Slim.....old wounds never die.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]what the f *** are you talking about[/quote]

OMG - for once I agree with one of WAJ''s posts.....

[/quote]

XXL16 is from Hong Kong and does not live in the UK. Cut him some slack.

God only knows how this post got dredged up though. [:^)]

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]what the f *** are you talking about[/quote]

OMG - for once I agree with one of WAJ''s posts.....

[/quote]

XXL16 is from Hong Kong and does not live in the UK. Cut him some slack.

God only knows how this post got dredged up though. [:^)]

[/quote]

My fault, but i thought it was a sad story which no one replied to. Hope he''s over it now!