Sign in to follow this  
sarah77

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!

But yesssssssss!!!!!! What a useless bunch of spineless slackers. Someone please, please, turn the burner on underneath the comfort zone and get these total wasters hopping about. Coaching skills - well, yes - but more important is to give this bunch a kicking AND WAKE THEM UP. I''m angry.

Both Huck and Etuhu got 5th yellow today......

Are they off for Weekend or susspension is for week later>?

[quote user="Borislav Trifonov"]

Both Huck and Etuhu got 5th yellow today......

Are they off for Weekend or susspension is for week later>?

[/quote] Fotheringham can come in for Etuhu but the loss of Hucks will be enormous! The one player who might cause Chelsea a few problems!

Blackpool level. This is probably a great FA Cup tie in the best traditions but not if you are an expectant Norwich fan.

I remember a classic 3-2 against Sheffield United when they were so called lowly opposition.

[quote user="Lionel Hutz"]. Why can''t we defend set pieces?[/quote]

That was clearly DOc s fault - wasnt it?  [;)]

[quote user="Old Boy"]But yesssssssss!!!!!! What a useless bunch of spineless slackers. Someone please, please, turn the burner on underneath the comfort zone and get these total wasters hopping about. Coaching skills - well, yes - but more important is to give this bunch a kicking AND WAKE THEM UP. I''m angry.
[/quote]

Not sure which match you watched but aside from the tactics being wrong for the first hour and a couple of poor individual performances, you couldn''t level a criticism of ''spineless slackers'' at the team. I thought there was visible effort from all concerned and Chris Brown should be admired for is efforts and self-control given the fouling he was subjected to.