Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Were you the man sitting infront of me?

Hey all..

Im on the search for some rather humorous guy. I was wearing a norwich beanie in the barclay upper around seat 60 something. The man infront of me, was rather humorous but also very sociable.

Just interested to know if it was any of yew?

cheers,

hogesar.

[quote user="hogesar"]

Hey all..

Im on the search for some rather humorous guy. I was wearing a norwich beanie in the barclay upper around seat 60 something. The man infront of me, was rather humorous but also very sociable.

cheers,

hogesar.

[/quote]

It''s Blind Date....

I hope the two of you are very happy Hogesar Wink [;)]

lmao - nahhh...im male btw ^o)

And uhh...its jsut he was very enthusiastic and grabbed me when we scored - AND my father :P

[quote user="Canary02"][quote user="hogesar"]

Hey all..

cheers,

hogesar.

[/quote]

It''s Blind Date....

I hope the two of you are very happy Hogesar Wink [;)]

[/quote]

Haha read that post exactly the same way Canary02...Good luck Hogesar!

Don''t know but whoever the middle aged guy behind me was (halfway up the jarrold on the half way line) that told me to sit down after I jumped up thinking Martin had scored can get the hell out of our club. I''m all for sitting if you''re in seats, but are we not allowed to get excited now? It was the first time I''d stood up all game, yet still he moaned at me for 5 minutes. I''d understand if he was a bit doddery on his feet but he was jumping about with ease when we scored. So - IF THAT WAS YOU, GO AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE - YOU''RE THE EXACTLY THE TYPE OF SUPPORTER WE DON''T NEED!

King Juan - i''d have told him where he can stick it!

sorry to be so un-PC but that''s what I think the problem is with the atmosphere at the N&P and the Jarrold - too many young kids and old people!

[quote user="hogesar"]

And uhh...its jsut he was very enthusiastic and grabbed me when we scored

[/quote]

theres a law about that sort of thing!

jas :)

Hogesar,

At the next game perhaps you should wear a pink carnation, carry a copy of The Times and meet him under the clock at Morrisons one hour before kick off.

There was always going to be a sense of inevitability as regards where this particularly posting ended up heading... I think we''re about half way there already. *winks*

And no, it wasn''t me, I was at home (in Manchester) listening to the radio, preparing my girlfriends valentines present.

[quote user="hogesar"]

Hey all..

cheers,

hogesar.

[/quote]

Well it can''t of been Michael Jackson because he was on the pitch.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Hogesar,

At the next game perhaps you should wear a pink carnation, carry a copy of The Times and meet him under the clock at Morrisons one hour before kick off.

[/quote]

as long as its not a brown carnation! don''t the colours mean something to people in "those" situations?

It was only a matter of time before this website headed in this direction. It is called the Pink''un, after all.Whatever lights your candle...

"Did he ask to show you his big canary?"

"Well it couldnt have been michael jackson, he was on the pitch"

This is soo..sooo unnecessary :P

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Hogesar,

[/quote]

as long as its not a brown carnation! don''t the colours mean something to people in "those" situations?

[/quote]

Dunno Marty, but looking at the picture of your lovely two guinea pigs I''m extremely suprised you''ve felt the need to get into such a situation!

[quote user="hogesar"]

"Did he ask to show you his big canary?"

"Well it couldnt have been michael jackson, he was on the pitch"

This is soo..sooo unnecessary :P

[/quote]

We are only trying to look after your welfare young man. Wink [;)]